Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2018, 04:11 PM   #1
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102
Default LMT

If an establishment or young lady holds an LMT license. Please do not post a review on this board.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 02:57 PM   #2
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Thank you
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 02:18 PM   #3
FozzyTheBear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

New to this site, was an RM member for a while. If this is answered elsewhere on this site please link it to me but how are we to know if a provider is an LMT? I know they should be posted at the establishment but who walks up and tries to read fine print and try to guess which Lucy or YaYa is the Li Nu Nguyen on the license?

I’ve had some fantastic encounters with LMT providers in reputable places. Not that I feel I should out all of them here, not even most of my encounters which may or may not be happy. I prefer to share places that have not been written about too many times before.

An encounter at Barfy? Nothing new there. Lol.

Anyways, enjoying this site. The Moderators are doing a great job. I mod on a national vehicle forum and it can be thankless.
FozzyTheBear is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 02:08 PM   #4
asianlover17
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Licensed massage therapist should be using her real name. I think it is stated in their license.
asianlover17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 07:46 PM   #5
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianlover17 View Post
Licensed massage therapist should be using her real name. I think it is stated in their license.

on their license, yes (of course) and on any personal advertising for their massage service. they may use any name they want to tell you when working in the shop.
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 07:53 PM   #6
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

The rule is, don't review a LME (Licensed Massage Establishment) or a LMT (Licensed Massage Therapist). Period.

By reviewing a LMT or a LME where the therapist works, you are not doing either of them any favors. Law enforcement and the Texas Department of Licensing and Registration monitor review sites (especially after the shit has already hit the fan).

The license of a LME is required to be posted in plain view. The LMTs that work there are also required to post their licenses. The new format licenses have the therapist's picture on them. There are not many of these out there yet, but they will all be replaced within the next two years.

Therapists are allowed to use an assumed name or nickname. They may not necessarily want you to know their real name or which license belongs to them (at least until all of the new licenses kick in). Would you like to post your driver license on the wall while you are getting a massage?

Yes, we've all heard the stories about the LMT in a reputable place that gave extras. When you find this, you should not out them or the place. (DON'T REVIEW) This can result in trouble from law enforcement and result in the therapist getting fired and/or losing their license. This also provides law enforcement, the state, and others with information that they can use when they want to try shut down a business. The first rule of fight club....... This is why you don't review these places.

The owners of licensed shops do not open these places to be whore houses and do not want their employees to provide extra services and they do not want to be known as an establishment that sells more than a massage.

We all know that there are places where massage may appear to be the business, but it is really just sex. These places are not usually licensed for massage, are legally required to have a sexually oriented business license and may not mention, practice or advertise massage at all. You know these places. Review away.

Note that Reflexology providers (what is sometimes called foot massage or relax) do not need to have a license, but also they may not provide massage. Reflexology technically only involves the hands and feet, but more is usually treated. A Reflexology store that does not have a license also may not provide massage (even though many do). A topic for another discussion.

So if an establishment or a therapist in a place has licenses posted, you should know not to review them on this board. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this shit out.

And for those that can't figure out how to find somewhere to get service, what the fuck do you think we did before all this stuff was on the internet? Figure it out.
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 12:12 PM   #7
tyboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Great post my friend. Now if the mods will enforce the rule.
tyboy1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:05 PM   #8
FozzyTheBear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Thanks all for the official Eccie reply. Not looking to start an argument but was curious about the discrepancy between what is clearly stated in this forum vs. what is written about and how.
FozzyTheBear is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 04:49 PM   #9
aubbrey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

What if they give you a jerk off and you want to advise your peers whether to pursue or abstain ?
aubbrey is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 05:32 PM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznlvr11 View Post

So if an establishment or a therapist in a place has licenses posted, you should know not to review them on this board.
A problem with this statement is ... "I didn't see a license."

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznlvr11 View Post
....what the fuck do you think we did before all this stuff was on the internet? Figure it out.
We didn't shoot our mouths off to people we didn't KNOW about it.

And when I say "KNOW," I mean first and last name, place of employment, and probably hit a few happy hours with them ....

.. and the LADY running the place knew what kind of toothpaste we used ... (not literally) ... along with what our "tastes" were in women and activities .... and when we referred someone we FIRST contacted the LADY running the place to clear it. Within 10 minutes after a name, etc., she gave a green or red light.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 06:51 PM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubbrey View Post
What if they give you a jerk off and you want to advise your peers whether to pursue or abstain ?
Did you read the RULE?
Old 04-07-2019, 08:54 PM   #12
cabroncito
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I've noticed most local (r&t) AMPs have the girl's license's posted on the wall near the front desk/entry area.
cabroncito is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 09:12 AM   #13
GasMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

GasMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 09:42 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Why put private tags on a conversation in a "rules" thread????
Old 07-27-2019, 09:49 AM   #15
GasMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Sorry about that LL...just a habit. I’ll repost for you
GasMonkey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women