Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2019, 09:50 AM   #16
GasMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

In response to Aznlvr11 comments, most everything he states about the TDLR rules LMT’s need to follow are true and accurate. I’ve read the rules and conditions LMT’s and Establishments need to follow.
I understand “The Rule” on this site and the theory behind the “The Rule”, but....in the real world, we all know LMT’s and Licensed Establishments do the extras one would expect from unlicensed therapists and establishments. Being in the world of Accounting, not only do I assist in filing Fed taxes for no less than 5 shop owners, but I also file the paperwork for them to gain Establishment licenses from TDLR, for those who wish to do so. This is done only to give the appearance of a legit place, and to keep them from shutting down or fined by LE and the State. Most have a mix of LMT’s and unlicensed workers...and THEY ALL KNOW THE CHANCES THEY TAKE when they offer extras, and most all do offer. It’s the nature of the beast. These girls KNOW WHAT THEY’RE DOING, whether they are licensed and unlicensed.
Shop owners open these parlors for the sole purpose to make easy money from mongers like us. This is opposite thinking from Aznlvr11. Some of the shop owners want the exposure on this site and RM for increased business, but some don’t.
I’ve seen most, if not all of the Licensed establishments I’ve helped with reviewed on here and RM. It’s just the way it is...
LE and TDLR don’t need our help looking for rule breakers or illegal activity, all they need to do is visit any shop in Chinatown, Hwy 6, FM1960 or 249 to make an arrest.

One more thing to add...if any of us enter a parlor and start looking for names on licenses posted on the wall, shop owners and workers will think we’re LE and State inspectors and we’ll be instantly shutdown. It’s just not practical. I certainly won’t ask a provider if she is an LMT, nor will ask the owner if she has a Massage Establishment License...again, not practical.
But if that’s the Rule on this site, then it’s the Rule. My opinions are not meant to offend anyone on this site nor create discord with the moderators. Right or wrong, It’s just my opinion.
GasMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 12:24 PM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasMonkey View Post
....but....in the real world, we all know LMT’s and Licensed Establishments do the extras one would expect from unlicensed therapists and establishments.

.... It’s just my opinion.
Who is "we"? I wish I knew your real name so I could inform my clients and former clients to make sure not to use you to do their CONFIDENTIAL tax work and to those who want to apply for a license/permit to do business.

FYI: A principal distinction between LMT's and UNLICENSED rub girls is the former discloses personal information (which you have admitted knowing that they do since you apply for their STATE LICENSES and other "permissions" to do business WITH CITIES AND COUNTIES) and UNLICENSED rub girls can keep their identities anonymous, unless of course, they use you for their taxes, etc. Then they are at risk of being revealed.

Apparently, that's also a distinction between YOU and lawyers and doctors, who have ethical and legal standards to protect clients and patients!

Thanks for sharing your post openly, BTW. Now you know why I don't have Premium Access and don't post reviews. There's already too much trash about people on the internet ... some true, some not, and some just half-truths. Same with ROSes on here. Yours was PRICELESS.

Add On:
Quote:
THEY ALL KNOW THE CHANCES THEY TAKE when they offer extras, and most all do offer. It’s the nature of the beast.
You "touched" on another aspect ... which relates to females "in the "Real World" as you call it. Many aspects of life are YMMV ... probably "most" as you like to say. Having sexual relations with another person is one of those "aspects of life."

Final: Why don't "we" post the real world name of strippers "we" meet at the clubs, when we discuss their activities IN THE CLUB ... or out of the club ... and why don't you disclose your RW information on the board? You know those risks, too, right?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 05:55 PM   #18
GasMonkey
Valued Poster

Dang dude...I guess I struck a nerve with you...which was not my intentions. I didn’t want to raise anyone’s blood pressure to the point of an aneurism. You just see the parlor world through a different shade of glasses than I do.
FYI, I didn’t divulge anyone’s names, business names, personal accounting or tax info, nor do I frequent the parlors I represent, so don’t spout off any ethical BS to me.

MrLexus, this was MY opinion based on MY knowledge and experience. That’s it.
Agree or don’t agree, makes no DIF.
Lastly, I’m due to pick up another parlor client on Monday. With in excess of 640 parlors in Houston and surrounding areas, I doubt that’s too much info to constitute an ethics violation.
Since you’re not a premium member, nor do you post reviews, I’ll keep my postings PRIVATE from now on. Thank you for your input, I’ll keep it in my back pocket for an hour or so.
Old 07-28-2019, 06:23 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasMonkey View Post
...I guess I struck a nerve with you...

FYI, I didn’t divulge anyone’s names, business names, personal accounting or tax info, nor do I frequent the parlors I represent, so don’t spout off any ethical BS to me.
You didn't hit a nerve with me. You're "colluding" with "houses of prostitution" according to you based upon your own confession here. That's not an "ethics" violation. It's a Penal Code violation.

Last I saw this is not an "opinion" forum ... It's a Rule Posting!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 07:26 AM   #20
GasMonkey
Valued Poster

LexusLove....with 44,000 posts and ZERO reviews, you’re not adding anything of value to this site except criticism and argumentative comments.
Now if I could only find the “Ignore User” button......
Old 07-30-2019, 05:16 PM   #21
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Do not write reviews on LMT establishments. What is wrong with you guys
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 09:18 PM   #22
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

they just don't get it.....
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 09:42 PM   #23
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

You are right my friend
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 12:01 PM   #24
EdgeClay
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default cross over

I am glad I read this thread first.

Late last year, I received a gift token for a set of 6 massages at a relatively up-market place in West Houston. 1 hour massages starting at $120. Towards the end of my first visit the beautiful young lady made it perfectly clear that my next visit could be much more fun for a suitable consideration. I was thinking of writing a review because it was a part of the market place that I had not encountered before and the massages have been memorable.

Useful thread.
EdgeClay is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 04:31 AM   #25
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Please do not post reviews on LMT"s or their establishments
Old 01-26-2021, 07:41 PM   #26
Cliff Hanger
Registered Member

We only want info on the unlicensed spas.

I have been in many AMPs with signs on walls, stating: No Sexual Activities Allowed In This Room. Should we post on what happens in these places?
Cliff Hanger is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 10:02 PM   #27
Bowser98
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Hanger View Post
We only want info on the unlicensed spas.

I have been in many AMPs with signs on walls, stating: No Sexual Activities Allowed In This Room. Should we post on what happens in these places?
Are you really that dense? LOL
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 06:50 PM   #28
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post

Again
Old 08-13-2021, 03:40 AM   #29
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post

This thread has been at the top of this section for years and we have asked members to stop posting reviews on LMT establishments. You can post your info in the men's lounge. If reviews continue to be posted on LMT establishments, those who post them will be pointed and the review removed
Old 09-11-2021, 07:19 AM   #30
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Points will be issued for anyone posting a review on a LMT establishment. Since it seems you guys can't read

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women