Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2016, 10:47 AM   #1
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70
Default Janel Sauvage - Lacks Common Courtesy

Let me begin by saying that (in my opinion) this Hobby is a partnership. We need Providers and they need us. I know this sight leans slightly in favor of us guys. But we must do our part and be respectful of their time as well as individual rules, guidelines, and needs. The Providers must likewise do the same for us.

In 14 months of enjoying the fruits of this Wonderful Hobby, I have met over 50+ ladies. I have NEVER NCNS on any Provider. Of those that I have encounter, I am more fond of some than I am others. As can be seen in my reviews, I am very respectful of the ladies need and desire for income. I go out of my way not to bash a particular Provider or even a fellow Hobbiest for that matter.

I have made one mistake with a new local Provider. She and I talked back and forth on other social media sites for a few weeks leading up to a possible meeting. At the last minute, I discovered that what she offered did not line up with what I wanted. I apologized profusely but let her know that I would not be reaching out to her for an appointment. She called me several names and is probably still mad at me now. I will not mention her name but I still feel bad about (unintentionally) leading her on. Although unintentional, it was all my fault. She knows who she is and I am still sorry for it.

I say all of that for fellow Hobbiest to know how hard it is to bring Janel Sauvage to the forefront. However, her dealings with me over the past week show a total lack of respect for anyone but herself.

She and I had text several times over the past few weeks. Schedules just never seemed to line up. I reached out to her last Wednesday. I told her that I had some Hobby Windows on Thursday and that if she planned on seeing anyone on Thursday that I could save her having to place an ad. She let me know that she wasn't seeing anyone on Thursday but was on Friday. I responded that I would love to enjoy her company during lunch if she had an incall. We set a time up for 11:30am this past Friday. She told me that she would text me the location on Friday morning once she decided on the incall location.

Friday roles around. It gets to be mid-morning and I haven't heard from her. I send her a text letting her know that I was looking forward to meeting her and that I would be heading towards Tyler about 11am. I send her 2 more text between 11am and 11:45am.

To give her the benefit of the doubt, I waited to get her side of the story. Maybe she was in a wreck or had a family emergency. She signed on to Eccie Saturday morning. Well ... she is alive. I sent her another text on Saturday afternoon asking her what happened and telling her that I wanted to get her side of the story before sharing my experience on Eccie. Still crickets from her on Saturday. On Sunday night (48 hours after her NCNS), she sends me a text that says "Hey just getting your text sorry didn't get to work Friday or this weekend. I couldn't check in to the place I usually book at bc it was too full and check in is at 3p everywhere else". I text back to her that same night within 30 minutes asking her why she wasn't more considerate of my time? I also sent her a message through Eccie PM. 36 hours from her last text, still no reply.

I went into detail of my unfortunate experience with Janel this past week. I thought long and hard about posted my experience. She is new on the scene and is local to Tyler (my home turf). Some might think I am crying because I went into so much detail. Not the case. I know I have probably ruined any chance I have of seeing her in the future.

If she were passing through, I probably would have tossed it up to the hazards of the hobby. But we have to keep local providers in check just as they should do with us should we NCNS on them.

Fellow Hobbiest ... beware that Janel will have little respect for your time or you as an individual. Here we are 3.5 days later and she isn't concerned enough to sincerely apologize for 1)her NCNS on Friday and 2)her lack of professionalism in attempting to make it right.

She and I have never met. I am positive now that we never will. I can live with that. I wouldn't feel right over the next few months seeing my fellow Hobbiest receiving the same treatment knowing that I could have warned them.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:18 AM   #2
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

That is just unprofessional... she is off my list along with other gals who NCNS BP may be the better route for these types of "providers"
44formore is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:21 AM   #3
Hitemstraight
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Well i posted earlier about janell but to reiterate i have had two meetings set up but have yet to meet her. The first time her car had been towed and she did stay in touch but my window closed and i had to drive back. The second time all was set for 2:30 on a wednesday and when the day came she went silent. No response to multiple txts and calls, pmed her later for an explanation and she has never answered. I really would love to see her, her body is fantastic, and she sounds really sweet on the phone but this cancellation thing she has had with me and others makes me reluctant to try again.
Hitemstraight is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:29 AM   #4
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Thanks for the informative NCNS ETG. Off my TDL!!
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:39 AM   #5
lindsey269
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 139106
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im very sorry that the providers are behaving that way. I hooe you guys dont lose faith cause there are still great providers in this area. Much love to you guys xoxoxoxox lindsey
lindsey269 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:49 AM   #6
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Agree with you 100% Lindsey! The talent in Tyler is actually pretty good. For me anyways, can't speak for anybody else.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:51 AM   #7
lindsey269
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Right mrredcat. I agree. I think some of the prettiest nicest girls come from here .
Old 09-27-2016, 11:59 AM   #8
Butterfinger0000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I'm interested in hearing what she has to say. I almost reached out for a appointment since she is in my neck of the woods.
Butterfinger0000 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 12:27 PM   #9
Jon Bon
Hobby Dreamer

Encounters: 385

Thanks for posting your experience. New Providers must know that, a lot of hobbyists have SO in their lives. Which means time can be limited to only a short window. The meeting needs to start on time.

Jon Bon is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 12:30 PM   #10
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

I would have been OK with a polite cancellation with ample notice. I would have been OK with a cancellation up until the time of our appointment letting me know an emergency had popped up. I might have understood if she had contacted me the day after to let me know what had happened, that she was sorry, and that she wanted to make it up to me. Those actions show a level of respect for a fellow human being. I am not saying I deserve that level of respect because I am better than her. We ALL deserve that level of respect. If those things had of happened, I would probably be praising her right now.

I think I have mentioned this in another thread somewhere else ... But one of my favorite Providers has cancelled on my 3 times. I have cancelled on her once as well. But because of how she handles her TCB and her BCD, I will make time for her EVERYTIME she comes to Tyler. I have a budget of 1 provider per week. if she comes to town and I already have something set up with another provider, I do not cancel with one to see the other. I make a commitment to see them both.

A large part of this is chemistry. I understand that!! But part of that chemistry is how we treat one another.

Yes, I know that MOST (I said most and not all) of the Providers have great IOP and really could care less about us. But to do it so openly is something I just couldn't let go.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:31 PM   #11
lindsey269
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jon bon most if not every provider has a so or others in their life so i agree but i also am interested to see what she says . I like to give people benefit of the doubt
Old 09-27-2016, 12:36 PM   #12
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Old 09-27-2016, 03:00 PM   #13
Hitemstraight
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

And if she responds to me i will do the same. Hope she does, such a waste otherwise!
Hitemstraight is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 06:08 PM   #14
Benfold65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Wow. She was one I would see about once a month. Will not see again. Nobody needs that frustration.
Benfold65 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:39 PM   #15
Jon Bon
Hobby Dreamer

Encounters: 385

I agree. Many providers that say they are independent are really not. As long as, their SO is not seen or heard. The fantasy can go on.

I'm sure janell is doing well with her client base, so I would not be surprised if she don't ever respond.

I appreciate etg sharing his experience, like he said, he may be on her don't see list now. It is difficult to balance those thoughts of, should I post in hopes of her changing or risk not able to see a beauty again. So props to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsey269 View Post
Jon bon most if not every provider has a so or others in their life so i agree but i also am interested to see what she says . I like to give people benefit of the doubt
Jon Bon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women