Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2012, 06:27 AM   #1
Hammer Long
Registered Member

Encounters: 6
Default ChloeCox 409-656-2234 more excuses than ex-wife

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=139451

ChloeCox 409-656-2234 more excuses than ex-wife.

3 attempts and she found an excuse to cancel twice and try to change the time the last.

Time and providers that can keep set appointments are hard to find.

I setup an appointment with ChloeCox and she had something come up and had to reschedule/cancel. We setup another time but she said she may be going to Tyler not sure. The Tyler trip was cancelled so we scheduled another time.. She cancelled the second time and now we setup a 3rd time and I made up my mind if she changes or cancels I do not need the appointment and will find someone else. I even gave her a window of 2 hours and she said no problem.. Well then you guessed it. She then wanted to move the time up. SO THAT IS IT… NEXT….
Also with the fact that she has been talking about photos for months and months that are being professionally done but can’t seem to get one picture up I rate this as another one of her excuses….
Best of luck with the hunt for a reliable provider.
Hammer Long is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:07 AM   #2
billbob3315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I heard great things about her so I contacted. She seemed unreliable from the start so I just said "no thanks". Sorry about the run around man. Better luck next time.
There are a few great consistent providers in Tyler. Leah comes to mind... mmm
billbob3315 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:11 PM   #3
snapperslapper
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Long View Post
Best of luck with the hunt for a reliable provider.

Have to agree with this, this hobby or the ladies are not near what they were 5-10 years ago.
snapperslapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

User ID: 139451
My ECCIE Reviews

If you don't or can't meet my criteria with references then it's my choice to not book. You told me you didnt have an eccie handle. It sucks to be slandered based on my decisions regarding the business I run. As ive stated before, theres a rational reason for everything i do. If another doesnt inderstand that, its okay. As long as i stay safe and go home to whats really important in this life. By the way please Tell the whole story if your going to tell it. I have a very busy life outside the industry. If things with family come up, that's my priority. It happened to ne an off week amd children needed a little extra attention.
Sorry if it offended you. I do the best I can do as a single mother of three. Youre absolutely right the hobby has changed but on both ends. Several hobbyists have changed the way we are involving screening and caution. Ive been doing this eight years. Im not new to this. But thats not the issue here. There's several hundred girls our there, I think you'll be strong.
ChloeCox is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:10 PM   #5
mexshot
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Well sorry about your experience. I made an appointment with her today and my experience was quite the opposite of yours. I called her around 1230 and set an appointment for 830. she was only five minutes late I would say that's doing well. we also had a hell of a time. I live close to the DFW area and didn't realize Beaumont did not have a large variety of providers. so I was quite pleased when I met up with ChloeCox and made an appointment with her for tomorrow. Overall she came through just fine
mexshot is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:08 AM   #6
Hammer Long
Registered Member

She obviously has me mixed up with someone else, because clearly I meet her Criteria because we were booked so more than likely it happened to more than just me.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:10 AM   #7
Hammer Long
Registered Member

Default Thanks.. Happy Hunting..

Quote:
Originally Posted by billbob3315 View Post
I heard great things about her so I contacted. She seemed unreliable from the start so I just said "no thanks". Sorry about the run around man. Better luck next time.
There are a few great consistent providers in Tyler. Leah comes to mind... mmm
Thanks and Happy Hunting.. Also thanks for the tip on Leah..
Old 09-13-2012, 07:11 PM   #8
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Get over it already. I'm not your wife or your girlfriend. I'm not obligated to anything. I choose who and when. I'm tired of hobbyists tryin to run this industry. Talk about gettin away from what this business used to be. You call us...I'm a damn good Provider though and I assume that's why you're upset it didn't work out.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:03 PM   #9
Irespectherbutt
going for re-entry

Encounters: 1

hmmmm, is this an "over the top" moment?
Irespectherbutt is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:48 AM   #10
Hammer Long
Registered Member

Get over yourself. I am not upset just sharing what happened. You obviously watched Pretty Woman recently... you forgot "how much" LOL. Without Hobbyist there would be NO industry.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:52 AM   #11
BigBuzz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

most of the time if someone posts a complaint most people are sceptical and will give the provider benefit of the doubt. also most times when the provider trys to defend herself is usually does more harm then good.
BigBuzz is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:48 AM   #12
bigdaddyred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I agree with BigBuzz. Providers get benefit of the doubt most of the time, but every post I have read about Chleo Cox that was negative, she has to come out and defend herself. After a while she comes off arrogant and bitchy. Just not what I would want from a provider. Some time you do more for yourself by just keeping your mouth shut....
bigdaddyred is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:11 PM   #13
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

A person is entitled to thier opinion. Defending yourself is not negative, nor bitchy. It's simply defending. Why wouldn't I defend myself? Things are out of context and negative towards my character and how I run my business. It is my duty to defend that. If a persons $$ is being threatened they better defend something. Call it bitchy or otherwise. That's your opinion. I am far from bitchy, im so down to earth and understanding, I'm just tired of all the putting providers out there because an appointment was canceled or because a hobbyist didn't have his expectations met. That's part of what can potentially happen. Do you know how many appointnents are canceled by hobbyists due to family or work? But i dont go running to the board making a fuss. I understand things come up. I didn't get several good reviews and many regulars based in being unreliable and bitchy.
I think it would be interesting to see the tables turned. Everytime I get canceled on or a guys balls smell I post about it. Then maybe hobbyists wouldn't be so quick to judge. You don't have to like my style. Don't call me if you don't.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:01 PM   #14
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Now I know why she won't post any pics...she's my ex-wife!!!
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:09 PM   #15
billbob3315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Yikes!! See ya'll later
billbob3315 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women