Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Indiana > Coed Discussions - Indiana
Coed Discussions - Indiana Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2018, 11:57 AM   #1
KelseyBelle
Naughty College Girl

User ID: 278770
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Whats Your Fav? INFO Please...

Whats your favorite or best location? (PM ME THIS)

Favorite places to eat?

Shopping area

Thank You In Adavnce
KelseyBelle is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:01 PM   #2
KelseyBelle
Naughty College Girl

User ID: 278770
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Indianapolis haha I got so excited I for got to put the city
KelseyBelle is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 06:28 PM   #3
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyBelle View Post
Whats your favorite or best location? (PM ME THIS)

Favorite places to eat?

Shopping area

Thank You In Adavnce
Disclaimer: I live a couple of hours northeast of Indianapolis, so ordinarily I wouldn't respond. However, I know that ECCIE is unfortunately a little dead in Indiana, and you might not get many other replies, so I'll throw in my two cents' worth.

Location? If I knew where is good, I'd send you a PM. Since I don't, I guess I can say that right out in the open.

Where to eat? Depends, of course, on what you like to eat. For a very tasty breakfast, I'd recommend the Lincoln Square Pancake House (I think there's a couple of locations in Indy ... consult your phone). Not just pancakes, of course; they have a full breakfast menu. Lunch or dinner? There's a bunch of non-chain places on Massachusetts Avenue between New York Street and 10th Street. That's downtown, and parking can be a little bit of a pain there. Or, if you go to the southeast corner of downtown to the area called Fountain Square, there are again a number of one-of-a-kind restaurants. When I'm there, I think well of a place called the Red Lion, which is pub-style food (and drinks).

Shopping? Well, keep in mind that you're talking to a male-type person here. There's Home Depot and Lowe's and Menard's all over town. Plenty of sporting goods places, too. For lady-type shopping? I dunno ... down Greenwood way (US 31 and County Line Road) there's a good-sized mall that I think is still safe. Up north, there's Lafayette Square (sometimes known as "Lafayette Scare") that you definitely want to stay away from, and I think the Castleton Mall is probably a little sketchy these days, too. Right in the middle of downtown, there's the "Circle Center Mall" (I think), and it's probably okay from a safety standpoint. Finally, where Keystone Ave. meets I-465, there's a lady trap called "Keystone at the Crossing" which I believe to be upscale and pricey.

Be careful, and have fun!
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 09:15 PM   #4
Kermitro
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
Disclaimer: I live a couple of hours northeast of Indianapolis, so ordinarily I wouldn't respond. However, I know that ECCIE is unfortunately a little dead in Indiana, and you might not get many other replies, so I'll throw in my two cents' worth.

Location? If I knew where is good, I'd send you a PM. Since I don't, I guess I can say that right out in the open.

Where to eat? Depends, of course, on what you like to eat. For a very tasty breakfast, I'd recommend the Lincoln Square Pancake House (I think there's a couple of locations in Indy ... consult your phone). Not just pancakes, of course; they have a full breakfast menu. Lunch or dinner? There's a bunch of non-chain places on Massachusetts Avenue between New York Street and 10th Street. That's downtown, and parking can be a little bit of a pain there. Or, if you go to the southeast corner of downtown to the area called Fountain Square, there are again a number of one-of-a-kind restaurants. When I'm there, I think well of a place called the Red Lion, which is pub-style food (and drinks).

Shopping? Well, keep in mind that you're talking to a male-type person here. There's Home Depot and Lowe's and Menard's all over town. Plenty of sporting goods places, too. For lady-type shopping? I dunno ... down Greenwood way (US 31 and County Line Road) there's a good-sized mall that I think is still safe. Up north, there's Lafayette Square (sometimes known as "Lafayette Scare") that you definitely want to stay away from, and I think the Castleton Mall is probably a little sketchy these days, too. Right in the middle of downtown, there's the "Circle Center Mall" (I think), and it's probably okay from a safety standpoint. Finally, where Keystone Ave. meets I-465, there's a lady trap called "Keystone at the Crossing" which I believe to be upscale and pricey.

Be careful, and have fun!
We should tell her about the greatness of Jefferson Pointe and Cork N Cleaver, Bakers Street, Catablu, ect. Get her all excited and then drop the bomb that she has just fallen in love with Fort Fun and needs to visit there instead.
Kermitro is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 08:34 AM   #5
James1588
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermitro View Post
We should tell her about the greatness of Jefferson Pointe and Cork N Cleaver, Bakers Street, Catablu, ect. Get her all excited and then drop the bomb that she has just fallen in love with Fort Fun and needs to visit there instead.
I like the way you think!

You know, I've had exactly two appointments in the Fort -- one of them just yesterday. I get very nervous around here. I know too many people, and too many people know me. Walking into a hotel in this town just makes me feel naked, and not in a good way, either. I'd be much more likely to see the OP in Indy. When I get a couple of hours from home ... it's amazing, how much safer and more relaxed I feel!

As I say, I broke my "rule" yesterday ... when Debra Hollander comes to town, I'll overcome my fears and hope to get away with it (and I did get away with it!). But for the most part, I'd rather they visited the nearby cities.
Old 03-07-2018, 08:15 PM   #6
Kermitro
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
I like the way you think!

You know, I've had exactly two appointments in the Fort -- one of them just yesterday. I get very nervous around here. I know too many people, and too many people know me. Walking into a hotel in this town just makes me feel naked, and not in a good way, either. I'd be much more likely to see the OP in Indy. When I get a couple of hours from home ... it's amazing, how much safer and more relaxed I feel!

As I say, I broke my "rule" yesterday ... when Debra Hollander comes to town, I'll overcome my fears and hope to get away with it (and I did get away with it!). But for the most part, I'd rather they visited the nearby cities.
That's definitely a good person to break your rule for. I've heard good things but I have never seen her myself. I believe she only caters to the 40 plus crowd so I am sadly too young for her!

I am the opposite though and I much prefer to play in the Fort. I figure if I encounter someone I know in a hotel lobby they probably have as much explaining to do as I have. Haha. I just find it really hard to break away for a road trip.
Kermitro is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 08:23 PM   #7
James1588
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermitro View Post
That's definitely a good person to break your rule for. I've heard good things but I have never seen her myself. I believe she only caters to the 40 plus crowd so I am sadly too young for her!

I am the opposite though and I much prefer to play in the Fort. I figure if I encounter someone I know in a hotel lobby they probably have as much explaining to do as I have. Haha. I just find it really hard to break away for a road trip.
Yes, forty's her minimum. Fortunately, my 40th birthday is a tiny, dwindling speck in the rear-view mirror of life.

Or is that fortunate? Hmmmmm ...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women