Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2018, 10:13 PM   #1
DoubleAs
Registered Member

Encounters: 6
Default Eccie no better than the rest?

Just tried my first provider off Eccie, she kept me waiting for an hour and a half before going silent. What a waste of time.

Tried posting a review, which got rejected for lack of detail. PM back to moderator with more detail as requested. No response, went silent like the provider. More wasted time, 😂
DoubleAs is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 10:36 PM   #2
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If all else fails read the institutions
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 05:03 AM   #3
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Great advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
If all else fails read the institutions
If either one of you could read, we wouldn't be having this problem!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 10:35 AM   #4
Bigtitlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Eccie is not as popular in Las Vegas as in TX, OK, LA. A lot of transient providers there too. I’m curious if you were dealing with a local. Seems they wouldn’t be as flaky, but you never know. Research is the key, find a reputable one with good reviews. The more people that contribute to eccie, will make it better for all. You only have one review, so you are still not established enough for some providers. Don’t quit.
Bigtitlover is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 02:55 PM   #5
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Since Backpage has changed alot of those girls are on here.
Perhaps it was one of them.
Sounds like it.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 05:44 PM   #6
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Research Research Research before booking !
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 10:02 PM   #7
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Flakes have always been part of the hobby. I always look at flakes differently than most guys. When a provider flakes on Me it's a good thing. Your there to spend time with someone inechange for your hard earned money. She did not have the courtesy to let you know something else came up. How do you think your time spent together would of been had she taken your hard earned money? Probably not very good. Instead, find a restaurant, have a beer, and some food and enjoy yourself.

Not to be a jerk, but why would you hang around for an 1.5 hours? There is a difference between being 5 to 10 minutes late (traffic can be bad) and just being a jerk.

Once our appointment time has past, I give them 15 to 20 minutes and I'm gone.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 01:05 PM   #8
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

Since you didn’t see her, there were no Activities, which are a requirement to get a Review accepted, but I’m sure a Mod told you that.

The Mod probably also told you to post your experience (or it was moved) in the Coed section. This is just as valuable as a Review. Be prepared for her side of the story.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:03 PM   #9
James T Kirk
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Fizley you make an excellent point, time wasted while keeping your hard earned cash is better than bad service and and money lost. The fact that she never even tried to explain the no show or contact you says a lot.
James T Kirk is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 04:32 AM   #10
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Research.Kaylen wasn't on Eccie
kusmaldo is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:36 AM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

It’s not the sites problem. There are stupid members everywhere.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:46 AM   #12
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Encounters: 3
Default About 80% rejection rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
Flakes have always been part of the hobby. I always look at flakes differently than most guys. When a provider flakes on Me it's a good thing. Your there to spend time with someone in exchange for your hard earned money. She did not have the courtesy to let you know something else came up. How do you think your time spent together would of been had she taken your hard earned money? Probably not very good. Instead, find a restaurant, have a beer, and some food and enjoy yourself.

Not to be a jerk, but why would you hang around for an 1.5 hours? There is a difference between being 5 to 10 minutes late (traffic can be bad) and just being a jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
Once our appointment time has past, I give them 15 to 20 minutes and I'm gone.
"When a provider flakes on Me it's a good thing. Your there to spend time with someone in exchange for your hard earned money."

Think about how much money you saved, and add it to your "NEVER WILL SEE" list. You do have one of those don't you?

A large number (my estimation, based on poor reviews and other info, is about 80% of all so called providers should be rejected) of ladies do not think about the guys very much; it is all about the guy bringing them money, so they just don't care about providing a service for the guy. You might as well go beat off for free. Harsh, I don't think so: eliminate these hags and look for a nicer type of lady so that your time with them will be enjoyable. When you find a really good one, be nice to her and tip very well so that she will want you to come back.
sjohnlewis is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 10:09 PM   #13
Chavpet
BANNED

Encounters: 13
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleAs View Post
Just tried my first provider off Eccie, she kept me waiting for an hour and a half before going silent. What a waste of time.

Tried posting a review, which got rejected for lack of detail. PM back to moderator with more detail as requested. No response, went silent like the provider. More wasted time, ��
Please provide provider call name, her eccie showcase web site link, etc or else this is a useless post
Chavpet is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 08:58 AM   #14
NiceGuy6699
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I see that its possible the provider you met wasnt verified. If this was the case, then i would also say there is sometimes a difference in seeing a verified provider and a non verified provider. Did she have a showcase that you found her through or wss she someone that could only be found on the forums?

Research is key. When i choose a gal I'd like to see i peak at her reviews. I also think it's important to review her showcase, see what she's about and how much notice she asks for in advance. Generally if i see a showcase with very little info, i take that as a possible sign that communication may not be her strength. Also once you do make contact with her try and assess her tone and optimism. If she is always slow to respond and also cold that may be a sign that at least for that day, you may be better with meeting someone else.

I don't hobby as much as i like to, living far from most providers, but so far using this process has led me to very good experiences with the providers on ECCIE to include one who doesn't have the best track record with others. Also i would add ECCIE is much safer for all parties and the providers you see are who they say they are.

As for your reviews, in the future i recommend searching the forums for review guidelines and tips. I do it every time i write a review to make sure i do it right and get the credit towards premium status.

Good luck hombre
NiceGuy6699 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 10:03 AM   #15
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm learning it's as important for you to do your homework as it is for a provider, sorry for your bad experience that's the kind of behavior that makes it hard for everyone in the hobby world.
yourdesire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women