Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2017, 06:48 AM   #61
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Early in my career...like 30 years ago, I worked for a cpa firm that required lots of travel. It was all rural west Texas and we traveled extensively...like a different place every week. We worked as a team and we had to travel in pairs. We had 2 or three gals that worked with us and they were all three attractive in their own way, but wouldn't stop traffic either way. One of them came from a very small town and was obviously the "big fish in a small pond" when it came to looks and popularity in High School, but just blended in with the wood work in the big city. I was a newlywed at the time and was very satisfied in the sack at home and never gave a thought about straying at that time. When you travel 3 or 4 hours on a one way trip with someone all sorts of things come up in conversation. One particular monday morning she mentioned that she had met a new guy and had gone out on a date. She said that "it had been a while" and they spent the weekend in the bedroom. Then she asked, do all guys want girls to talk dirty to them? I told her no, only the ones that had a pulse and were on the right side of the dirt. She giggled and the subject changed. A couple of weeks later she was snoozing and I was driving just listening to the radio. She woke up when we stopped at stop light and the usual banter about most everything started. I asked her if she was still seeing the new BF and she said yes, and he was a really great guy. I said good glad she had found someone that she liked. There was a long pause in the conversation and she said, " Remember when I asked you if all guys liked dirty talk?" I said yes, why? She said she really didn't know how to do that and her boyfriend keeps telling her to "talk dirty to me baby" and I just don't know what to say. Then she asked "if I ask you to do me a favor, will you promise to keep it between us?" I said sure, what do you have in mind? She said will you let me practice talking dirty to you...tell me what is a turn on and what is stupid. I never gave all of the potential ramifications a second thought and said sure. Then for the next 2 or 3 weeks we spent all of our travel time in an exchange of passionate words. I quit wearing khakis on travel day because invariably I leaked through. It got to be such a habit in the way we talked that we almost always had a slip of the tongue somewhere in front of someone else. One night after a couple of weeks of this my phone rang..remember the precell phone days..it was the hotel room phone. It was her and she said that she was gonna call her boyfriend and try phone sex with him for the first time and wanted to run something past me..I was laying on my bed in a robe and let us just say that she had a very effective phone technique and I had a good time. At the time, I don't think she had any idea I was an active participant. The talk tapered off and about three months later she told me she was turning in her resignation to take a new job. I told her that I wished her well and she replied that her sex life was better than she could imagine, how could she ever repay me and winked..I said that we would have to leave it in the fond memories department and just tell your uptight friends what a great consultant I am..It might be a new business opportunity for me, and just laughed it off. A year later my wife and I were invited to her wedding to the boyfriend. 25 years later, both of us with spouses and kids in tow run into each other in the airport. We sat and chatted. She said she would never forget how I made her such a good lover...and she still needed to make it up to me. And indeed she has, many times over. Never doubt the power of the sexy dirty filthy talk that can accompany sex. The most powerful orgasms occur between the ears.
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women