Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2014, 08:58 AM   #31
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Ya'll quit picking on FG!!

Dude...fact of the matter is....women are outta their minds horny 24/7 and will hump light poles when ya'll aren't looking. We are way more degenerate than any man could ever imagine!! When I see another woman, I just wanna rip her clothes off and take her right there. We only use men for sex and money. Ya'll need to know that every time women get together, we're having sex with each other and not telling you guys about it. (Sorry, my sweet yummy sisters that I can't wait to get my hands, mouth and other body parts on, but it's time the truth be told!)

And now ya know the rest of the story...... Is everybody clear on what women really want and are like? Q & A followup if needed. Let me know...I'm outta the closet and off to find yet another, sexy lady, unless one of you gents wants to spend a buck, then I'm all about the boys!

FYI: If you can not recall the disclaimers I've used in the past, plz note we are all fictional characters and the stories you read on this site are ALL fictional. If you do not understand what this means...try not to bash.....let it go already and have beautiful visions of constant naked girl pillow fights.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 12:10 PM   #32
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post

We only use men for sex and money.
Oops, almost forgot....some of ya'll are good for moving heavy stuff and opening jars too. Didn't mean to exclude giving ya props for that. Hey, I believe in giving credit, where credit is due, if nothing else.....ijs So...cheers fellas! Ya'll are awesome!!! Much love and accolades to you all! mwah mwah mwah!!!

Now...on to round 3 today of all the vajj I could possibly ever want or need, he he Can I get a "Hell Yeah!"

Again.....see disclaimer above...thank you very much!

Now...Ignore the below, it's a special secret message. Ya see, we, and by we I mean, lowly SWs, don't get the whole talk about people behind their backs and say mean things privilege(<~~not a fan of this word...why is it a Master Speller is unable to remember how to spell such a stupid word every single time she uses it? hmmmm....I must be resistant to it for some reason?) like the gents who pay big bucks for that. But hey.... we still got all the vajj we could ever want, so there's that...HA!

Dear Mr M, Sir<~~~~(name changed to protect secret identity), (you know which much distinguished individual you are)....that casual name you hate slipped out. I'm apologizing in advance because I had completely forgotten your total disdain for my attitude and certain nouns I use at times to address Dudes, ahem.... I mean Gentlemen of Distinction that peruse SW boards and those that ensure SWs remain in their place. However, with all the girl parts in my face all the time, can ya blame a gal? Should ya feel the need to pounce, please click that special link and let's all go to our Happy place. If that doesn't work.....I understand and will take whatever lashing I must. After all, I do have more vajj's waiting around to ease my pain and suffering and that is sooo much more my focus, as ya now know. It's great to be outta the closet and life is beautiful!!! Anyone wanna go pillow shopping? Clap your hands if.....!! mwah, Sir!
Old 05-01-2014, 03:17 PM   #33
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Ah! I had wondered what had happened to you. Hope all is well with you. I have missed your sanity on here.

And here all the while I had believed you were after us for money, sex, AND dinner at airport restaurants
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 04:29 PM   #34
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Ah! I had wondered what had happened to you. Hope all is well with you. I have missed your sanity on here.

And here all the while I had believed you were after us for money, sex, AND dinner at airport restaurants
Hey Friend! What can I say? A gal's gotta keep up her physical stamina in order to lady hunt, ya know? Hope all is well with you!!!

If ya ever have another layover here, maybe we can do dinner again. Hopefully with no interruptions....stuff happens and what can I say? As much as I'd like to be ho hum, boring, and slow paced....craziness abounds, life keeps moving, etc. Although I'm a big believer in being proactive, it seems proper that one respond to unexpected and/or unusual "situations"...right? I'm glad the outcome was ok, but sure hated it happened! Kinda threw me for a loop for a bit, but as you know, it all turned out fine and thank you for being such an understanding gent!

Anywho...The food was great, and the company even better, albeit no other ladies in sight, or were there? All this pressure to please so many ladies is well...kinda exhausting, I must admit!
Old 05-01-2014, 06:05 PM   #35
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Absolutely no reason to apologize! You did what you needed to do, and I would have been upset if you did anything different.

Were there other ladies there? I honestly don't know. I was much too fascinated with the one I was with to notice any others.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 06:12 PM   #36
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Such superb silver tonguery!

(Is the OP taking note?)
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:30 PM   #37
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Absolutely no reason to apologize! You did what you needed to do, and I would have been upset if you did anything different.

Were there other ladies there? I honestly don't know. I was much too fascinated with the one I was with to notice any others.
Awwww....thank you! xoxo
Old 05-01-2014, 08:18 PM   #38
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I adore sexy,sensual and confident. It can be a man or a woman. Seeing someone that is confident with what they got and knows how to make the most of it. Not so much into the MM pretty but more of the homegrown sexiness your either born with or not. That will make my mouth water and get my juices flowing every time. So Yes, I do look at other women, but more as a whole package as I would a man, not just whats hanging, or hanging out..............
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:03 PM   #39
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Depravity

Okay, it is obvious that you are merely trying to placate me with a patently false, but nevertheless, salacious story.

. . . However, I happen to know for a fact that some of you ladies really do scandalously lust after one another. It is wet-your-panties lust, but I just wanted to establish ***** the exact degree of this depravity.

***** For my research paper, you know.

Quote:

Dude...fact of the matter is....women are outta their minds horny 24/7 and will hump light poles when ya'll aren't looking. We are way more degenerate than any man could ever imagine!! When I see another woman, I just wanna rip her clothes off and take her right there. We only use men for sex and money. Ya'll need to know that every time women get together, we're having sex with each other and not telling you guys about it. (Sorry, my sweet yummy sisters that I can't wait to get my hands, mouth and other body parts on, but it's time the truth be told!)

And now ya know the rest of the story...... Is everybody clear on what women really want and are like? Q & A followup if needed. Let me know...I'm outta the closet and off to find yet another, sexy lady, unless one of you gents wants to spend a buck, then I'm all about the boys!

FYI: If you can not recall the disclaimers I've used in the past, plz note we are all fictional characters and the stories you read on this site are ALL fictional. If you do not understand what this means...try not to bash.....let it go already and have beautiful visions of constant naked girl pillow fights.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:14 AM   #40
Daniel_Doyce
Registered Member

Have you considered that no chicks care what you think? It's a minor miracle that you got any women to respond to your original dopey question.

Turn off the computer and do your research with back issues of Penthouse Forum so that no one else needs to see this nonsense.
Daniel_Doyce is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:49 AM   #41
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Quote:
Oops, almost forgot....some of ya'll are good for moving heavy stuff and opening jars too. Didn't mean to exclude giving ya props for that. Hey, I believe in giving credit, where credit is due, if nothing else.....ijs
Then can you please use FG as extra for clients that like to watch.

he will get laid so we do not read his wine song.
he needs a good strong women to pimp him

you may still need a man for that lifting and opening things. just sayin
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:17 AM   #42
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Okay, it is obvious that you are merely trying to placate me with a patently false, but nevertheless, salacious story.

Who? Me? I can't believe anyone would think that I had some semblance of what might actually pass for "imagination", but I'm flattered, so thank you!

. . . However, I happen to know for a fact that some of you ladies really do scandalously lust after one another. It is wet-your-panties lust, but I just wanted to establish ***** the exact degree of this depravity.

***** For my research paper, you know.

Dude, Sit down, cause I know this may shock you....but..... I'd be willing to bet ya a dollar....if ya stick that shoe on the other foot, it fits a whole lot more feet. Goose/Gander or Kettle/Pot type of thing...ya know? A little something I picked up for my ......ummmm..... library of "Totally True, yet rarely, (or should I say, "honestly"?) discussed, who cares anyway, facts". So many deny themselves their real desires due to societal/religious/other imposed ideaology" IMO, and who cares about that either...LOL

If you have one, and it causes no harm to others, Let your Freak Flag Fly, I say! The world would be a more honest/better place, ya know?

I hope everyone has a luscious day!! xoxo
Old 05-05-2014, 12:40 AM   #43
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Welp...i'm bi-sexual so .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
It has only been in recent years that I have discovered that many otherwise attractive women are actually attracted to other women besides men.

However, these women are usually so discreet that most men would miss it.

What I wonder is do these women often find themselves stealing glances at certain body parts of other women?

. . . When an attractive woman reveals parts of her figure, men cannot help but look. As Seinfeld would say, it's something that happens on a molecular level, but is that attraction the same for women ogling other women?

MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 08:00 PM   #44
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Degree

Okay, we have now established the first requirement in order to be qualified to answer the question posed with some authority so let's determine the degree.

The question is, do you automatically feel drawn to certain female body parts when you see an attractive female in a revealing situation?

For example: when an leggy woman opens the door of the car, my eyes are drawn to her thighs like they were being pull by some mysterious magnetic force that a sexy woman can emanate. Melon like breasts spilling out of her blouse draw my entire attention like some kind of voodoo spell!

. . . Many a man has gotten lost in her feminine maze that is indeed intended to cause confusion to the simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Welp...i'm bi-sexual so .....
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:02 PM   #45
Daniel_Doyce
Registered Member

Let us know when you hit puberty FG. It's a scary and difficult time, so we'll be here to support you. We're all rooting for you FG!

Daniel_Doyce is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women