Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2010, 11:54 PM   #1
annabellee
Account Disabled

User ID: 14350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default An odd set of questions...

I'm considering putting together a training session for women who are interested in doing strap on sessions.

My thought is to have a day where I have 2 or 3 women (so there is a total of 3 to 4 of us), and we see one or two clients and go through a full training session where every woman learns about anatomy, prostate exploration, how to do milking, how to do strap on play, etc...

Now I realize I'm typing this in the wrong place, because I'd be doing this in LA, not Dallas... but this is a good community to ask some basic questions:

How would you feel about being a guinea pig?

The end result would be a strap on Gang Bang... with one man and 3-4 women... does that sound really lovely or just awful?

I'm only beginning to work on the math, but it would be about $650 for a session with three women and $800 for a session with four... (Sessions would be 2 hours long). Is that reasonable if it covers all the people, as well as the location and all toys/covers and all the usual things?

Any other thoughts about such a project?

Annabel Lee
annabellee is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:49 AM   #2
jwayne
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I would say that sounds quite reasonable.

Obvisouly you would have to find the right guy, but there are plenty out there that would find this quite enjoyable, me included. Unfortunatly I'm in Dallas, not LA.

Let us know how that turns out for you. Keep us posted and have fun!!!
jwayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:13 AM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

good idea babe!!!...... I am quite efficient in strap ons and have quite a few guys who enjoy it.
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:25 AM   #4
Happy Diver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

If I was in LA I'd be interested. If you ever want to do something in Austin--let me know!
Happy Diver is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:29 AM   #5
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I didn't know guinea pigs had to pay for play. They are generally just bought and toyed with. LOL

Actually, it sounds like a great idea, and I would be more than willing to be the GP if I were in the area. And at $/provider/hr, the rate is more than reasonable.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:56 AM   #6
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Since you're located in Dallas, I would love for you to do this here. MAINLY because the few times that I've done this type of thing it has killed my back in about six thrusts! Honest.

I don't know how guys do it!!!

At any rate ... these type of "lessons" works for me especially in this realm.

Great topic!!!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:01 AM   #7
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, crap. You don't reside in Dallas, do you? You're just here for now. But it states that you'll be back at the beginning of March. Perhaps something along these lines can be arranged here?

Or we can use this idea in some form or fashion in this area.

Just writing and thinking out loud. Heck, I don't even have to participate ... I would just like to watch!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:58 PM   #8
annabellee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hi!

Actually-- I will be doing this in Dallas--- and this next trip doesn't have to be my last one... I'm still going to have some issues with Luggage-- but I've found some fab solutions....

I've put a bit about strap on school on my site...

Yum...

Annabel Lee
Old 02-25-2010, 07:47 PM   #9
Euphemia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 117
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Did someone mention my two favorite words in the same sentence...Gangbang and strap-on...my knees just got weak...

I'm good with strap-on play, but You may want to post this in te ladies section as many of them are asked to do this but do't know how...it would be a great training tool for others as well
Euphemia is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:48 PM   #10
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I think that this is an excellent Idea, you should definitely do them here. I know a few ladies that would love to learn, butt me is exit only, no deliveries in the rear...
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #11
annabellee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Just a head's up... I decided not to do actually, um, school sessions. My inbox after posting was rather sad, filled with women who were doing this not becuase they wanted to learn, but rather because they needed the cash-- and this seemed to be a way that they could have sex work money without actually doing sex work. (Don't get me started.)

Instead- I've made the policy I've always had a bit clearer. If you are a woman who would like to learn more about Strap On play, you are very welcome to contact me and join me in a session. You won't get paid for your time, and the client won't be paying extra to have you there, but you will learn a lot about this sort of exploration, lubes, toys and you'll learn how to do this safely.

If you are a client who really wants to have multiple partners, you are definitely welcome to bring someone. I'll have gear for her (extra harnesses and toys)...

Yum!

Annabel Lee
Old 02-27-2010, 09:41 PM   #12
grtrader
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

To each there own. Probably for a guy who likes it hat would be fairly reasonable talking the opportunity to be with as many as 4 women. I am sure a number of guys just got sad because you decided not to do it as well.

I could also see were this could have another negative side to it as a pay back session haha.

Your comment about the women thinking this was a way to get paid for sex with out actual performing sex. My guess is not as many women enjoy this business as say they do.
grtrader is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:26 PM   #13
Going Vagal
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

While it sounds very interest, it is the guinea pig to multiple women and being used as a train tools is the HOT part. While strap-on and anal play is fine as part of the scene, (for at least myself) it is not an end upon itself. For me, other elements (CBT, NT, wax play, spanking, denial, etc.) would need to be an essential parts. Just being an anal receptacle, in of itself, is not sufficient.
Going Vagal is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:13 AM   #14
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Since you're located in Dallas, I would love for you to do this here. MAINLY because the few times that I've done this type of thing it has killed my back in about six thrusts! Honest. (Elisabeth)
Interesting comment Elisabeth. I've had this happen with my ATF. After a short session, she made the same exact comment; it completely crapped her out. To guys, it seems as long as our peckers are being satisfied, we can go on and on like the energizer bunny.

The idea of such a gang bang of several ladies and a man would be appealing.... like it!
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #15
SingleMaltScotch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Don't forget about us UTR guys in Houston who are always having a hard time finding this type of session. I'd love to be the guinea pig!
SingleMaltScotch is offline   Quote