Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2010, 09:52 PM   #1
annabellee
Account Disabled

User ID: 14350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Gratuitous Plug... Free Anal Training...

I'm putting something brilliant.

It’s 2 months until I return to Dallas… and I’ve got a rather fun idea for the lovely humans who want to book with me now… If you want to book a session in May, I’ll do. But. (Yes, there is a but.) Until then, you get to be my guinea pig. I’ll expect you to do some play on your own, and train your lovely ass until I get there.

This will be fabulous for you because when I see you, you will be very comfortable with anal play. You will know how your body reacts and be prepared for more. You will know what you want me to do– whether it’s fisting, prostate exploration, dressing you up like a lovely girl, or more. Because we will have spent a lot more time talking back and forth… we will have a connection and commonality. Which is wonderful.

What you will need to do:

•If you don’t have the toys, you’ll need to go to the Stockroom site and have them sent to you. (If you need me to send you toys, you’ll need to pay me for them.)
•Be prepared to play at least twice a week until May… I will give you very explicit directions on what you should do and how you should do it.
•I don’t want you just to do this and go away. I want to hear from you.

Not comfortable having these toys sent to your home? I can do the sending for you- discretely- to your office or a mail box service. You’ll have to pay for the toys- but I won’t charge you extra for them (although I will charge for the postage).

There’s no extra charge for an Anal Training Program if you have a scheduled upcoming session. If you don’t have the toys, talk to me about what you will need and I can either get you a list through the Stockroom or I can create a toybox for you and send you toys.
annabellee is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:32 AM   #2
Jacrny2000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Interesting - Ive looked all over the internets and yet to find a "Gratuitous Plug". At least it wasnt in the Adam and Eve catalog!
Jacrny2000 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:08 AM   #3
annabellee
Account Disabled

User ID: 14350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacrny2000 View Post
Interesting - Ive looked all over the internets and yet to find a "Gratuitous Plug". At least it wasnt in the Adam and Eve catalog!
Ooh baby. The Stockroom or Mr. S has a better plug selection....

Actually a slight change... I'm coming back to Dallas in April... But training is available whether you can see me in April or May.
annabellee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women