Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160284
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Foot Jobs - I Just Don't Get It.....Yet

I'm trying to figure out what makes a footjob so exciting. This is a serious question and not one posted to make anyone that enjoys footjobs feel insulted or put down. I truly want to understand this particular activity. I know how good it feels to have a woman wrap her fiongers around my cock and play with it. It's exciting when I can watch my dick disappearing inside a woman's mouth. What she does between the time it starts and ends is part of the variety of life and I'm always up for fingers, spit, toys, pussy, rimming..there's so many things to do between the time we cum!

What is it about using a foot or two to make a man lose his load?
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
bj hunter
Account Disabled

I don't get it either. If you find out, let me know.
bj hunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #3
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I recently got a form of a footjob from a lady. Was not all just foot and toe works, lot more involved, but it was definitely sexy and definitely enjoyed. When I get an hour or so to write that review, I will try to link to it here.

In general, a basic foot job with no other contact, I would tend to agree with you. (Oh, and this did involve NURU gel)
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Done properly it's as good as any HJ you've ever had. If you find womens feet sexy, seeing and feeling them all over you is what makes it fun. If you don't appreciate sexy feet, it's likely not for you.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:01 PM   #5
Samraggan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Search Google images for "cum on feet"...with safe search off...

Maybe you will get it then.
Samraggan is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:32 AM   #6
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

With the right arched feet, pulling them over your cock and then making the feet meet so the arches make a slight o and then pumping into it while watching the woman see you getting so turned on....mmm!

Like all fetishes, a lot of it has to do with taboo. I'm sure someone out there has a thing for sexing all sorts of body parts you wouldn't really ever consider. But with oil, imagination, and that spark that just drives you wild--it's only limited by your own imagination.

Because the rest is just physical sensation that could be achieved several other ways.
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:06 AM   #7
pallmallblue747
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I had a friend tell me once that its because the feet and genital parts of the brain are adjacent and in some people the connections get crossed.
pallmallblue747 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:14 AM   #8
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Plain and simple, I think it's a fetish. You know how guys are with their fetishes. It triggers something in them, probably from childhood or adolescence, that gets their motor revved.

Just a thought.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:42 AM   #9
throbin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I dont know how I got into it but i'm always looking at a womans feet and shoes. It really turns me on to see pretty feet and toes in a pair of sandles and those clear stripper shoes or even nice boots. And yes I love to suck toes and have myself rubbed with pretty feet on my face and on my little peter. So any of you providers that like to have a guy worship your feet and any other part of your body I am your man, just pm me.
throbin is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #10
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You have to have a foot fetish, to truly understand why many of us find it appealing and ever so erotic.
And it's very sexy when a woman knows how to please a man with MANY different parts of her body. Feet included!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
I'm trying to figure out what makes a footjob so exciting. This is a serious question and not one posted to make anyone that enjoys footjobs feel insulted or put down. I truly want to understand this particular activity. I know how good it feels to have a woman wrap her fiongers around my cock and play with it. It's exciting when I can watch my dick disappearing inside a woman's mouth. What she does between the time it starts and ends is part of the variety of life and I'm always up for fingers, spit, toys, pussy, rimming..there's so many things to do between the time we cum!

What is it about using a foot or two to make a man lose his load?
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:12 AM   #11
The Fetishist
Dom to the stars

Encounters: 30

I have to say, I didn't understand it for a long time. I like Heels, but not feet (Yah, go figure). I met a sweet lady and she wanted to learn about some fetish activities. I got a good look at the high arch on her feet, a fresh pedicure and had been reading some things on Foot Jobs and I said, What the hell, let's try it.

It was a bit awkward at first, but Damn if it didn't start to feel pretty damn hot. As we went along, and we both got the hang of it it started to feel pretty damn good.

We reached the point of no return and "Pop goes the Weasel!" I loved the look of her seman soaked toes, just wished she had a color on them to make it stand out.

I recommend trying it, as The Fetishist, it is my job to TOFTT and give most all of them a try, and this one will stay in the Fetishist List.

I thought I might have an "Aftershot" pic, but I did not get one. but be happy to share the pics if you want. Just send me a PM.

Fet
The Fetishist is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #12
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

just did a google image search and some interesting results, plus some erotic ones.
even if you are not into footjobs, these, imho, are pretty sexy.

like this one...
http://twicsy.com/i/wocGib

and some from @flapperflopper
http://twicsy.com/i/g5hujb
esp, row 3 pic 1; row 8 pic 3; row 9 pic 1
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #13
CajunGent
Valued Poster

All any lady has to do is give one of these gentleman a nice, slow footjob while ordering and then eating a nice dinner at any one of our great restaurants in New Orleans. The feeling that will fall upon him when he explodes in his pants - while she has that "I knew I could make you cum" smile on her face - He would be begging for foot jobs at every dinner.

Just saying.
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:23 PM   #14
The Fetishist
Dom to the stars

Encounters: 30

CajunGent,

I like the way you think. Pair that with my wireless remote vibe and we have a party in both pairs of pants.

Anybody wanna go have a fucking fantastic meal with me?

Fet
The Fetishist is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #15
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

If you are curious about which famous women have pretty feet or not, wikifeet will help.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women