Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Pegging the Man - What's in it for the Woman?

OK, Ladies. We've all chatted about this re men who want it, perhaps even adding a Tranny to make it interesting. BUT...or is that BUTT.. when it's a woman wearing a big, bobbing rubbery phallus and her target is a man's back door..what is it that makes it so attractive or exciting an experience for the wo(man)? Is it being the one doing the poking? Being the dominant force in the session? But do you really need a fake penis to accomplish that?
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Its highly erotic satisfying and induces a great orgasm (for myself) to know a man is being pleasured. It furthers the intensity when adding a dominant force as well as the idea of doing something that some consider forbidden.
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If a woman is truly into this sort of play and is trained in her craft then it is a high sexual experience for her as well as the man. I get my dopimine fix from taking the man to new levels of pleasure. Watching his face and body rise up and he is having intense O after O. This makes me cream my panties.....If I had any on that is. Having one give you the power to take them to extreme levels of pleasure is a natural high.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:34 PM   #4
n1pplenut
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I have been turned on by the concept of BDSM and M/S. But I never liked the concept of humiliation and painful punishment. I get that it turns people. I would like to experience this milder form of, for lack of a better term, pleasurable punishment and servitude.

Is there a name for this milder level, so that I may describe it to a provider?
n1pplenut is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #5
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145
Default Mild to WILD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1pplenut View Post
I have been turned on by the concept of BDSM and M/S. But I never liked the concept of humiliation and painful punishment. I get that it turns people. I would like to experience this milder form of, for lack of a better term, pleasurable punishment and servitude.

Is there a name for this milder level, so that I may describe it to a provider?
Just tell the Domme that PLEASURE and SERVITUDE...
I go from mild to WILD!
Mild play is what you want.
More tactile and real. Erotic and teasing and rubbing your penis.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tns_1522478.jpg (3.9 KB, 1224 views)
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:57 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto with the ladies above!

I get so hot & horny doing that,that I am "high on it" the rest of the day!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:41 AM   #7
shortblkguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I agree with the ladies. My best experiences and ladies who I returned to have been with ladies who get a strong thrill at performing pegging.
shortblkguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:33 PM   #8
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I'd love to have it done, but physically can't.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:11 PM   #9
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Allowing her to pleasure herself while pleasuring you is the most erotic act anyone can do...to hear her moans and to feel her cumming and see the wetness of her pussy after she is done is priceless......I can see how it can be awesome for a woman to be in complete control of the guy as the guy gives up his control to her. It's all about the pleasure, not who gives it or receives it, but rather both are giving and receiving at the same time, over and over....love the kink love the peg
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #10
Guest091813-02
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

It's nice to invest in a wirelessly remote controlled egg and or butterfly so that you can please her while she pegs away.
Guest091813-02 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:49 AM   #11
pathfinder940
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

The SO says she loves the power and dominance; the ability to make someone moan a certain way and feel a certain way is intoxicating.
pathfinder940 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #12
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeegie View Post
It's nice to invest in a wirelessly remote controlled egg and or butterfly so that you can please her while she pegs away.

This would have some great sensations for the man as well!
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #13
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Its highly erotic satisfying and induces a great orgasm (for myself) to know a man is being pleasured. It furthers the intensity when adding a dominant force as well as the idea of doing something that some consider forbidden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
If a woman is truly into this sort of play and is trained in her craft then it is a high sexual experience for her as well as the man. I get my dopimine fix from taking the man to new levels of pleasure. Watching his face and body rise up and he is having intense O after O. This makes me cream my panties.....If I had any on that is. Having one give you the power to take them to extreme levels of pleasure is a natural high.
AMEN! I can come just by giving it to you. All circumstances make a perfect storm.. you please me (not necessarily sexually), and what I want pleases you. Taking a man from behind is so contradictory to what the world says is 'normal'. Working my hips and having you push back. The feel of the strap putting pressure on my clit. Put two sexual beings on the same level, with all these taboos, and all of those factors is enough to make me O. But I'll never tell you that.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:50 AM   #14
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I just got routed to this thread from another realm. My question is this...

Has anyone ever pooped on the strap? If they have, how do you handle it?

I only ask, because I was doing Greek with a young lady and I accidentally chilly-dogged her. The momentum of my thrusts caused me to smear between her perfectly shaped butt-cheeks. We were both mortified and it was a mood killer for us. I can't imagine if I left matter on someone's rubber toy.

How do you handle that kind of oopsie, when rubbing their nose in it, and hitting them with a rolled news paper isn't really an option.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:36 AM   #15
ForteNighter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

god damnit JJ, just the eloquence of how you ask shit makes me laugh my ass off. its a good question but still have to hold my cracked rib from pain.
ForteNighter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women