Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
KinkyCajun
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Who willing to Try. I always Wanted to..NURU

I would to explore this with A Mature Woman....

http://www.nuruslide.com/pages/nuru-...e-instructions

tep 1: Prepare You will need something to lay on during the massage. An air mattress will work the best, but feel free to experiment with anything that will let you slide around. I’ve even heard of some people using vinyl sheets. But if you do use an air mattress, be sure to use one that is vinyl. If you have one with a soft finish, flip it over and use the vinyl side on the bottom. Any sort of fabric would only absorb the gel and reduce its effectiveness.
You will need a bowl and a large glass of warm water next to you during the massage. You will be mixing the Nuru Gel and the water together in the bowl to reach the right consistency.
Place a towel across the top of the air mattress where you will be laying your heads. Keep an extra towel for each of you within reach.
A few minutes before the massage submerge your bottle of Nuru Gel in a sink full of warm water. Leave it there for a few minutes so that it reaches the desired temperature.
Step 2: Set the Mood

Setup the room in whatever manner suits your own personal style. This could mean candles, dim lights and soft music. Choose whatever is going to put you in a relaxed state of mind.

Step 3: The Massage
Nuru Gel works best when both the participants are a little wet, so start the massage with a long hot shower or dip in the tub together. Enjoy this bit of foreplay before the massage.
When you finish bathing be sure not to dry off! You will need to stay wet to get the best massage. Take the Nuru Gel out of the warm water where you left it earlier and pour it into the bowl. Add a small amount of water to the gel until you reach your desired consistency. Be careful though! Nuru Gel is water soluble and adding too much water will make it less thick and less slippery!
 The person who is receiving the massage lays down on the air mattress with their head on the towel. The person who is giving the massage will now pour the Nuru Gel over their body. The best way to apply this is one handful at a time, being sure to let it run slowly down your body. Then the masseuse rubs some of the Nuru Gel all over the person receiving the massage.
Now you are ready for a true Nuru Massage! Climb on top of your partner and have fun sliding around on top of each other. Enjoy the one-of-a-kind experience that can only be found by using the Original Nuru Gel.
KinkyCajun is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:51 PM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We are lucky in Houston to have 2 of the Best Diamond Janet and Thai Monica.....
I accepted that fact that I would never be a 100 pound Asian lady to rub my body all over yours, so I leaned some of the hand techniques and add them into my session.......
But I would very much love to watch a true Nuru session with one of these very talented ladies............HINT HINT>>>>lol Enjoy
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:29 PM   #3
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14
Thumbs up Line It Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
We are lucky in Houston to have 2 of the Best Diamond Janet and Thai Monica.....
I accepted that fact that I would never be a 100 pound Asian lady to rub my body all over yours, so I leaned some of the hand techniques and add them into my session.......
But I would very much love to watch a true Nuru session with one of these very talented ladies............HINT HINT>>>>lol Enjoy
I hear ya, it's still birthday month for me so line it up and we'll take care of that voyer thing for ya...lol
cumalot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women