Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
grahamcracker
Registered Member

Default Bloody Mess

I set up a first time date with a well know provider at my place. She shows up on time, she is very nice and we go through the preliminaries.

When it comes time to get to the main course I notice that she is in the middle of her period. She tells me that she is in day 2 of her period so I may not want to DATY but everything else is still welcome including full sex and anal if I desired, just put an old towwel underneath us.

Now what is the right thing to do here? She was offering almost complete full service plus anal, which she normally does not provide, she showed up and was willing but I was not too enthused about making a bloody mess of things. I suggested that if I pay her full price then she would owe me a half price session the next time. Her comment was that her other clients don't mind and many consider period sex as a "special" session. Her response was that she showed up and was willing to provide so why should'nt she get paid.

Is this true. Do most providers still provide when they are on the rag? Do most hobbyst not mind or like the novelty of bloody thighs? Am I sick for being turned off by the thought? If a provider called up saying that she was on her period would I or you think that she was just making an excuse for not showing up?

After about 20 minutes of her trying to persuade me to try I declined, paid her in full, and said goodbye.

I still have no idea of what was the right thing to do? Should'nt she have given me the option at the beginning? There must be some sort of unwritten rule here. What would you have done?
grahamcracker is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:43 PM   #2
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Just my opinion; she should have told you up front when you made the appointment.

In my case a few weeks ago, a provider was planning a visit to my hometown and I emailed for an appointment. She immediately emailed me back apologizing that she had just started unexpectantly and would push back her travel time. I accepted and we re-scheduled.

Would she have provided to you if she had showed up at your place and you were standing there and said " I have a really really bad case of the flu; but thats o.k. because the other girls did not mind so why should you"?

If it were me, I would have given her drive time money, and explained to her that she should have informed you at the initial conversation and that would have saved each of you time and money, and then sent her on her way politely.
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:14 AM   #3
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

She absolutely should have disclosed that information....before you showed up! It's up to you to decide whether to follow through with the appt with full knowledge of what was happening. This has happened to me a few times before but the lady always made the effort to let me know.

It's very amateur-ish behavior, and bordering on bait & switch, of the lady to not let you know ahead of time. Inexcusable. Her comment just adds insult to injury, like its somehow YOUR fault you don't want to continue the session??

You would be totally within your rights to turn around and leave...with your full donation in hand, IMHO. Ladies, there is nothing wrong with being honest, even at the last minute; its not like we're not going to notice sooner or later.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:14 AM   #4
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldn't have at all, no. I have conceled dates because of it...and I think most do. They also have ways to stop it on a temporary basis, and it sounds like she didn't even try to. hmmm...I don't know why she did that.
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:11 AM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

They produce cups for this and they work like a charm.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:34 AM   #6
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
They produce cups for this and they work like a charm.
Exactly! and I heard of a sponge trick...and then there is taking birthcontrol to control when you bleed, and if you want to skip it or hold off on it, you can sontrol it with your pills.

Ohh...but the cup trick...I had tried it once and the man was too big and it hit the cup...then the mess that came from that was worse then what it would've been if i went without. Personally, I do the birthcontrol, although I'm fixed!
Old 08-13-2010, 06:54 AM   #7
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
I have conceled dates because of it...and I think most do.
I think this is the norm. There is one lady in Houston who offers (I think) 75D BJs during this time of the month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
Exactly! and I heard of a sponge trick...
I've been the victim of the sponge trick before. Yecch. I think full disclosure is the way to go, if the lady is going to do it. It's just most take a short vacation during that time, I think.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:21 AM   #8
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I've been the victim of the sponge trick before. Yecch. I think full disclosure is the way to go, if the lady is going to do it. It's just most take a short vacation during that time, I think.
I've heard that guys can tell with the sponge trick...hmmm...

BTW, just to clarify, the cup mishap happend to me in my personal life, not a nice gentleman that was paying...I've been on my pills before I started with the hobby, and they are by far the best way to go!
Old 08-13-2010, 09:18 AM   #9
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

If she showed up on the rag without disclosing, I would have declined the date and not paid her an iota of a cent. This is in my opinion bait and switch. A hobbyist should never condone or accept this. Sure, she might have offered anal, but you wanted DATY. Pure bait and switch. Also, you should write a review mentioning this. Then maybe the provider would get the clue that not all clients consider it a "special" session. There's nothing special about the "bloody mess" described.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:57 AM   #10
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

@grahamcracker

Yuck. I can't believe she did that! A lot of girls do use the cup or a sponge but I decline from ANY sexual activities during that time of the month.
She should have told you this over the phone. It's your decision on whether to see her or not after hearing that information.
I hope that is the last time anything like that happens to you sweetie.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:49 AM   #11
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW, that's gross. Like Allie Kat, I abstain from any sexual activity when Aunt Flow is in town. I wish you weren't too gentlemanly to stop the session and demand your money back.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:16 AM   #12
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Haha! So you don't have a teeny weeny after all! I must inspect to be sure.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:16 AM   #13
Combustion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

A lot do, its nasty and why I stopped doing daty on providers. Most that do will use a sponge/some other cover up. Very short sighted of the girls not to give full disclosure beforehand, at best he wont come back due to the metallic/fish smell at worst he leaves cash in hand and lets everyone know either backchannels or review.

I think I know who your referring too, does her handle start with an S?
Combustion is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:10 PM   #14
VelvetValentineco
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 28168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It should always be disclosed, IMO.
VelvetValentineco is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:26 PM   #15
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I don't like the sponge or the cup at all. From my experience, both just chafe and irritate the head of my dick. That ring around the base of the cup is just horrible for irritation.

It's SO much better to just be honest with your client, we all know it happens, and happens every month (more or less). Some guys will just postpone the session, others will carry-on with the session. Everyone is different.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women