Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2024, 02:00 PM   #1
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5
Default The every expanding list of adult GOP members

In an ordinary world without MAGACunts, it would be telling that a nominee is opposed by every VP of the three most recent GOP presidencies, including his own.

Not just that, but dozens of cabinet-level and other members of his own administration who knew him well, worked next to him, observed him daily, and knew what he was up to and all about have gone public in opposing his re-election.

It is astonishing and unprecedented in presidential electoral history. For reference:

List of Republicans who oppose the Donald Trump 2024 presidential campaign.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...ntial_campaign

And this list is growing, not shrinking. Personally, I look forward to the weeping and gnashing of teeth that will manifest amongst the children that support drumpf, once he's trounced in November.

I look forward to seeing some of these meal team six motherfuckers actually try to follow through on their threats. Empty Green will start sucking democrat cock like the ugly little cockholster she is.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 02:11 PM   #2
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Unfortunately for your side there’s not nearly enough politicians to put a dent in the peoples choices, nor does anyone care what they think. People are concerned about their quality of life, which has been sledding downhill since Biden took power. This election boils down to mean tweets vs an anorexic bank account.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 03:06 PM   #3
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Unfortunately for your side there’s not nearly enough politicians to put a dent in the peoples choices, nor does anyone care what they think. People are concerned about their quality of life, which has been sledding downhill since Biden took power. This election boils down to mean tweets vs an anorexic bank account.
Since the economy is actually in a better place than it has been in a decade, I'd advise you to find a decent financial advisor since it sounds like you aren't capable of making money on your own.
Old 03-17-2024, 03:37 PM   #4
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
Since the economy is actually in a better place than it has been in a decade, I'd advise you to find a decent financial advisor since it sounds like you aren't capable of making money on your own.

Only for the elites, not for regular people in the United States.

Credit Card debt dramatically increased in the last year to record amounts.
People behind on Credit Card payments increasing.

Inflation hits low and middle class the hardest.

The elites with money in savings and interest often come closer to keeping up.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 03:52 PM   #5
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Only for the elites, not for regular people in the United States.

Credit Card debt dramatically increased in the last year to record amounts.
People behind on Credit Card payments increasing.

Inflation hits low and middle class the hardest.

The elites with money in savings and interest often come closer to keeping up.
"Elites." It's like "woke." Anything that the dim can't understand falls under a category they widen for all the complaints and victimhood.

I wonder what makes someone an "elite" and not a "regular people." Education and an understanding of financial systems?
Old 03-17-2024, 04:27 PM   #6
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
It’s sad you actually believe this.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 08:17 PM   #7
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
It’s sad you actually believe this.

It's funny and pathetic that you don't.

Consider all these things that you don't want to be true because it pretty much kills your victimhood. As of the last calendar quarter of 2023:

GDP growth was 5.2 that quarter

US has had the best recovery from COVID in the G7

Wage growth remains robust, 5% via Atlanta Fed; wages have been beating inflation for many months now

Median wealth up 37% from 2020-2022; median wealth for 18-34 year olds in this period more than doubled

Jobs are more plentiful than anytime since the 1960s

US has lowest uninsured rate in history

New businesses being created at record rates

Stock market on a very good run, near record highs, Dow is 18 times higher than 1989

US setting records in oil AND renewable energy production

Gen Z homeownership matching previous generations

Many cities and states have raised the minimum wage in recent years, creating a much higher income floor for young and poorer workers

Biden has erased $127 billion in student loan debt (I know you hate that people might not suffer for life over getting a college education)

The current investment agenda from this administration will create growth and innovation opportunities for American workers for decades to come.

The WSJ (I doubt you read it)

Goods Deflation Is Back. It Could Speed Inflation’s Return to 2%.

Finally, data from a recent Economist/YouGov weekly tracking poll of registered voters doesn't track with your gloomy outlook and "regular people's view on the economy:

Click here to learn something outside the MAGATard universe. Since I doubt the attention span is there for this type of reading, here's the highlights:

Overall, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the way things are going in your life today? Satisfied 64%, Dissatisfied 35%

How happy would you say you are with your current job? Great deal/somewhat 80%, A little/not at all 19%.

Do you consider yourself paid fairly or underpaid in your job? Paid fairly 56%, Underpaid 38%.

Do you think your family income will increase or decrease in 2024? Increase 45%, stay the same 41%, decrease 15%.

See? It's not everyone. Just you and your buddies.

You're welcome.
Old 03-17-2024, 10:14 PM   #8
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Since the economy is actually in a better place than it has been in a decade...
... Hee Hee! ... ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 11:14 PM   #9
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's funny and pathetic that you don't.

Consider all these things that you don't want to be true because it pretty much kills your victimhood. As of the last calendar quarter of 2023:

GDP growth was 5.2 that quarter

US has had the best recovery from COVID in the G7

Wage growth remains robust, 5% via Atlanta Fed; wages have been beating inflation for many months now

Median wealth up 37% from 2020-2022; median wealth for 18-34 year olds in this period more than doubled

Jobs are more plentiful than anytime since the 1960s

US has lowest uninsured rate in history

New businesses being created at record rates

Stock market on a very good run, near record highs, Dow is 18 times higher than 1989

US setting records in oil AND renewable energy production

Gen Z homeownership matching previous generations

Many cities and states have raised the minimum wage in recent years, creating a much higher income floor for young and poorer workers

Biden has erased $127 billion in student loan debt (I know you hate that people might not suffer for life over getting a college education)

The current investment agenda from this administration will create growth and innovation opportunities for American workers for decades to come.

The WSJ (I doubt you read it)

Goods Deflation Is Back. It Could Speed Inflation’s Return to 2%.

Finally, data from a recent Economist/YouGov weekly tracking poll of registered voters doesn't track with your gloomy outlook and "regular people's view on the economy:

Click here to learn something outside the MAGATard universe. Since I doubt the attention span is there for this type of reading, here's the highlights:

Overall, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the way things are going in your life today? Satisfied 64%, Dissatisfied 35%

How happy would you say you are with your current job? Great deal/somewhat 80%, A little/not at all 19%.

Do you consider yourself paid fairly or underpaid in your job? Paid fairly 56%, Underpaid 38%.

Do you think your family income will increase or decrease in 2024? Increase 45%, stay the same 41%, decrease 15%.

See? It's not everyone. Just you and your buddies.

You're welcome.
What a Fantasy.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 11:34 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

All of those things are true. Prove otherwise.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 01:45 AM   #11
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
And this list is growing, not shrinking. Personally, I look forward to the weeping and gnashing of teeth that will manifest amongst the children that support drumpf, once he's trounced in November.
Well, if Trump is "trounced" in November, I hope law enforcement officials are given shoot to kill orders. The way Trump is firing up his moron cult members, it is time to cull the herd IMO. This country would be better off with less idiots running around like they did on 1/6 after he loses again. Fortunately, now we know what MAGA dipshits are capable of so there will be no element of surprise this time if fools decide to get froggy and jump again.

I don't know who would be dumb enough to be his VP, but he better pick wisely to counter his bullshit that turns so many people off about him. It would be career suicide for him or her and on top of that, you risk your life if he loses... he probably should pick a woman, so I nominate MGT's stupid ass to fill the position.

The GOP opposition list was much longer than I thought. Thanks for the link to it.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 08:09 AM   #12
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

it's going to take a decade to de-program the watchers of FOX news and "conservative media" like OANN or Newsmax. When I watch any of these shows, it's a literal dripping of negativity about "how bad" things are,., hence the posts in this thread generally. My hope is simply that the vote is a higher percentage win regardless. The people of the country need to know that it's a conclusive and full representation of the country vs. a heavy finger on one or two scales. But that's likely a pipe dream here.

Wondering if the Trump lawsuits being reported on will have any impact on the election overall too. I'm betting not, but again, the alternative facts team seems to be willing to deflect any negativities associated to breaking laws; or normalize the activity as being completely aok.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 09:10 AM   #13
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

The GOP opposition list was much longer than I thought. Thanks for the link to it.

I was surprised to see Chip Roy in there. He's really a repug(b)nant lump of watery shit. Pot, meet kettle I suppose.
Old 03-18-2024, 09:27 AM   #14
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Well, if Trump is "trounced" in November, I hope law enforcement officials are given shoot to kill orders. The way Trump is firing up his moron cult members, it is time to cull the herd IMO. This country would be better off with less idiots running around like they did on 1/6 after he loses again. Fortunately, now we know what MAGA dipshits are capable of so there will be no element of surprise this time if fools decide to get froggy and jump again.

I don't think there's anything to worry about. Most of the MAGAts are just like the ones you see in here. Posting links to telegram channels and single sentence posts with lots of mean emojis. That's pretty much the extent of their participation in insurrections.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women