Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59980
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35414
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2012, 09:16 PM   #1
roberto.rabana
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Dilema

So this is my issue. I want to take the plunge into the hobby but I need a newbie friendly provider. For obvious reason I can't use my personal phone but of course phone is the easiest way to set up an appointment. Thru pm I ensure discretion on my part and enjoy this adventure hassle free. Any vets with info on newbie friendly providers or providers that are newbie friendly please PM me. Have a great night.
roberto.rabana is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:41 PM   #2
sirhk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I take it the "obvious reason" is a SO.

If you want to get in the game you need to get the equipment. Since you obviously want ECCIE verified girls they are going to want references - needless to say duh. But those backpage girls they are usually newb friendly but at the same time can be dangerous (B&S, LE, etc...). So what I would recommend is go to Walmart and buy a cheap little prepaid phone (AKA - Hobby phone). But make sure you keep putting the minutes on it to keep your number some providers just save number as "Passed" or "Screened" or something like that rather than have to try to remember who you are. If you are to cheap to buy a hobby phone I have another solution for you: barrow your bosses phone when you go on break (just say you need to check on your sick wife or kids or something like that) after your done just delete the entry from his log. Just kidding... As far as newbie friendlies out there some names that you can find reviews on Lacy Love, Amber (though she has been off the radar recently), Angela ("100% asian persasion just 4 you" BP ad). They all advertise on BP but would be verified providers here providing they would start an account (well Amber is a VP here she is just comuter illiterate - her words).
sirhk is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #3
roberto.rabana
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

You sir a master thank you for the tips
roberto.rabana is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #4
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews