Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59888
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2019, 09:04 AM   #211
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Principlists

Thes are your counterparts in Iran.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:21 AM   #212
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Principlists

Thes are your counterparts in Iran.

Your counterpart is Kerry.

Quote:
So Iran isn’t only being more aggressive since the signing of the JCPOA—in Iraq and Syria ... but is also cheating on the deal [Odumbo's POS deal].
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:05 AM   #213
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

intel apparatus is lying!!!

http://andmagazine.com/talk/2019/02/...tate-sabotage/
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:34 AM   #214
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
That link says nothing of the sort.

All it says is that the intel community should have went behind closed doors while answering questions of congress.

They in fact did over sensitive issues if you watched their testimony.

Trump is lying for political gain.

He wants to do the exact opposite of Obama.

Obama: NK , bad.

Trump: NK , Good.

Obama: Iran , Inspections

Trump: Iran , No inspections.

He should establish trade with both NK and Iran. Russia does not want him to establish trade with Iran. Who they gonna sell their weapons to? It looks like Trump is kowtowing to Putin in this regard.

Trump imho is doing the right thing in NK. He now has leverage over China who does not want to see a reunified Korean
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:00 PM   #215
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Lies are not opinions, they're lies. Odumbo lied. Kerry lied. Iran cheated.
Obama and Kerry did NOT LIE. The constraints are in place for 10 years. The 13,000 centrifuges are turned off. Iran does not have any enriched Uranium with a concentration of U-235 (the radioactive isotope of Uranium)at weapons grade level and they have no Nuclear Weapons as we speak. Obama cut a good deal. ALL pathways to make a nuclear bomb ARE cut off for 10 Years. The only thing Iran got back was there OWN money which the USA was holding in Escrow. Terms of the agreement allowed/forced Iran to sell any enriched Uranium that they had and they could get back "Natural" Uranium which is not enriched. You have been lying this entire thread. Iran can not get a bomb because the centrfuges are turned off and they have no way to enrich the Uranium. The plutonuium nuke plant cannot make weapons grade Plutonium.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:06 PM   #216
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Obama and Kerry did NOT LIE. The constraints are in place for 10 years. The 13,000 centrifuges are turned off. Iran does not have any enriched Uranium with a concentration of U-235 (the radioactive isotope of Uranium)at weapons grade level and they have no Nuclear Weapons as we speak. Obama cut a good deal ALL pathways to make a nuclear bomb ARE cut off for 10 Years. The only thing Iran got back was there OWN money which the USA was holding in Escrow. Terms of the agreement allowed/forced Iran to sell any enriched Uranium that they had and they could get back "Natural" Uranium which is not enriched. You have been lying this entire thread. Iran can not get a bomb because the centrfuges are turned off and they have no way to enrich the Uranium. The plutonuium nuke plant cannot make weapons grade Plutonium.
Odumbo lied. Kerry lied. Iran cheated.

Quote:
When asked in April if Iran would 'stick to the key terms of this deal for the next 20 years,' Kerry said, 'I have faith and confidence that we will know exactly what they’re doing during that period of time. And if they decide to try to cheat, we will know it, and there are plenty of options available to us. That I have complete faith and confidence in.'

That’s nice. But now we know they are cheating, and the option the Odumbo administration appears to have chosen is silence. Just ignore the problem.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:19 PM   #217
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama and Kerry did not lie. Purchasing Carbon fibers to make a centifuge more efficient is not breaking the agreement. The 13,000 centrifuges that were turned off in 2015 ARE stilled turned off and that is why Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. :
Old 02-07-2019, 10:21 PM   #218
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama and Kerry did not lie. Purchasing Carbon fibers to make a centifuge more efficient is not breaking the agreement. The 13,000 centrifuges that were turned off in 2015 ARE stilled turned off and that that is why Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. :

Quote:
Needless to say, this kind of response will only encourage Iranian officials to cheat more, secure in the knowledge that Odumbo administration officials will not call them out on it ...
Old 02-07-2019, 10:29 PM   #219
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama and Kerry did not lie. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon and will not be able to get a nuclear weapon for 10 years when the constraints are lifted. Trumps bromance buddy Putin is all for the deal as well as four other allies of the USA.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:32 PM   #220
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama and Kerry did not lie. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon and will not be able to get a nuclear weapon for 10 years when the constraints are lifted. Trumps bromance buddy Putin is all for the deal as well as four other allies of the USA.
Odumbo lied. Kerry lied. Iran cheated. And you swallowed hildebeest propaganda based on Russian disinformation.

Quote:
This means that Iran’s breakout time will diminish, and the danger to its neighbors and to the United States will grow and grow.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:37 PM   #221
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

All the while his pen pal lover boy in Korea is building working nukes. But trump says he is winning because they aren't blowing them up right now. I don't remember when Iran blew its first nuke maybe trumpers can tell me. I more worry about the guy that has them more than the guy that wants them.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:41 PM   #222
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Odumbo lied. Kerry lied. Iran cheated. And you swallowed hildebeest propaganda based on Russian disinformation.
Obama and Kerry did not lie. The 13,000 centrifuges are turned off. That is why Iran does not have nuclear weapon and will not have one for 10 years. You don't understand science. Interesting that the deal is okay for the allies of the USA, but not for the USA. Trumps best buddy Putin sure likes it and Russia signed off early.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:43 PM   #223
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
All the while his pen pal lover boy in Korea is building working nukes. But trump says he is winning because they aren't blowing them up right now. I don't remember when Iran blew its first nuke maybe trumpers can tell me. I more worry about the guy that has them more than the guy that wants them.
Maybe you forget Beirut, 1983, when Iran sponsored the largest non-nuclear bomb in history until that point in time? And the IEDs Iran built and deployed against U.S. forces in Iraq?

Quote:
Obama and Kerry did not lie. The 13,000 centrifuges are turned off. That is why Iran does not have nuclear weapon and will not have one for 10 years. You don't understand science. Interesting that the deal is okay for the allies of the USA, but not for the USA. Trumps best buddy Putin sure likes it and Russia signed off early.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:45 AM   #224
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama and Kerry did not lie. The 13,000 centrifuges are turned off. That is why Iran does not have nuclear weapon and will not have one for 10 years. You don't understand science. Interesting that the deal is okay for the allies of the USA, but not for the USA. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon and won't have one for 10 years. The centrifuges are still turned off.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:39 AM   #225
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe you forget Beirut, 1983, when Iran sponsored the largest non-nuclear bomb in history until that point in time? And the IEDs Iran built and deployed against U.S. forces in Iraq?

Is Trump going to get money from Iran to build a wall IB. Is that what this is really about
themystic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women