Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2018, 02:15 PM   #91
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
The medical community has a lot of cures for depression, A primary care provider can advise people about possible avenues of treatment.
Lol... I could regard that as hostile and disrespectful, but you're the only one who knows for sure what you intended, right? Eccie should be a cure for depression, not a cause.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:33 PM   #92
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Lol... I could regard that as hostile and disrespectful, but you're the only one who knows for sure what you intended, right? Eccie should be a cure for depression, not a cause.
maybe he should follow his on advice
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:47 PM   #93
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I like how indignant a few poster are about this new rule. Seems like you guys have lost your super powers, now that you can not gang up on someone with insults and nicknames.
I suggest you do your homework and stick to the undisputed facts and stop relying on the "you are gay" desperate response when cornered.
Personally I hope my acquired habits here do not get me any points.
I thank Wakeup for stepping in and getting things under control.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:21 PM   #94
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I like how indignant a few poster are about this new rule. Seems like you guys have lost your super powers, now that you can not gang up on someone with insults and nicknames.
I suggest you do your homework and stick to the undisputed facts and stop relying on the "you are gay" desperate response when cornered.

i'm still ignoring you. some things don't change.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:29 PM   #95
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post

this is how it starts

Old 08-17-2018, 03:37 PM   #96
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
Oh so now you are a medical expert maybe you can help yussp rider with his rants he has here in the political forum
Oh no, that’s why I said the medical professionals can offer advice. I have seen quite a few commercials on television for drugs that companies say help with depression though, and that’s where the thought came from.

Quote:
I could regard that as hostile and disrespectful, but you're the only one who knows for sure what you intended, right?
That’s correct, I know what I meant, and I expect no one else to. In this case, I was helping out a member who specifically said that this place was depressing, but has made it apparent that they want to continue posting here. If you were being facetious when you said it was depressing here, I apologize for misunderstanding your post.

Quote:
it’s a depressing censorship rabbit hole I wish we had never gone down.
I’m here to help out members in any way I can. You’re welcome.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:43 PM   #97
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Oh no, that’s why I said the medical professionals can offer advice. I have seen quite a few commercials on television for drugs that companies say help with depression though, and that’s where the thought came from.

I’m here to help out members in any way I can. You’re welcome.
Kinda like doctor google ok I got it
Old 08-17-2018, 04:10 PM   #98
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

in the long run, this will be a good thing for the forum. we had our fun with it, but the ownership wants to make this forum and any other open to participation by all members. the tenor of the forum has already changed. and will continue to as more people come here for what it was intended to be .. a discussion on politics. while the site was offline for revamping, the owners could have simply not restored this forum. perhaps that might have been easier. after all, this isn't CNN or reddit. that the site allows certain areas for non-hobby discussion is at their discretion and for added benefit for members. it's better for the forum to continue this way as opposed to not at all.
Old 08-17-2018, 05:00 PM   #99
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
in the long run, this will be a good thing for the forum. we had our fun with it, but the ownership wants to make this forum and any other open to participation by all members. the tenor of the forum has already changed. and will continue to as more people come here for what it was intended to be .. a discussion on politics. while the site was offline for revamping, the owners could have simply not restored this forum. perhaps that might have been easier. after all, this isn't CNN or reddit. that the site allows certain areas for non-hobby discussion is at their discretion and for added benefit for members. it's better for the forum to continue this way as opposed to not at all.

I agree! I would also like to apologize for all the names I called yssup. From now on I shall only call him by his true name, yssup.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 05:20 PM   #100
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Back atcha bro.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 05:21 PM   #101
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post

this is how it starts
]
Not sure how your reply pertains to my comment but I thank you for trying. It may take some time for you to relearn cordial ways of communicating.
Maybe Lustylad can help, he has mentioned how smart he is on numerous occasions lately. Then again he seems to be struggling as well.
If Luke was to come back I bet he could teach you both a little decorum. You know he was in the military and I bet they trained him pretty well. I would be willing to help but I am allergic to lanolin.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 06:23 PM   #102
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

The timing of this take over is suspicious with all conservative media being de-platformed/de-monetized as we speak. He will be your #Presidentin 2020!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 06:58 PM   #103
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

LOL!
Old 08-18-2018, 01:54 AM   #104
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
LOL!

don't be so shocked. your rants about the "regime" are correct .. except it is the liberal regime doing the suppression. all things conservative/pro America/ pro trump are being attacked if not suppressed.

but continue with this, it's in part why Trump won. so from the Trump 2020 campaign, keep it up, losers!
Old 08-18-2018, 08:43 AM   #105
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I certainly don’t consider my posts opposing the despot in the WH as ranting, any more than you consider yours to be.

But please allow me to retort to your post:

I think the flaw in your argument stems from your lumping together “conservative, pro-America and pro-Trump.”

Those three things are not one in the same and do not describe the millions of loyal patriotic law abiding citizens who identify as conservative who can’t abide the circus in the White House or its erratic policies.

Trump is not an absolute term. Can’t be for or against him because he doesn’t have a solid position on anything. No definable ideology. His loyalty and legislative agenda is a moving target at best and in most cases doesn’t consider you at all,

To say that ALL THINGS pro America are being attacked if not surprised is just bullshit.

Do you really think that if you oppose Trump you’re anti-American?

I’ll hang up and listen.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women