Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47491
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2013, 10:09 AM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

But at least the entire premis on which The Court acted kept that imbecile Al Gore out of the White House.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:23 PM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

42 different recounts and Bush won them all. If the SCOTUS had stayed out then Bush still would have won. Bush was going to win, Bush did win, Gore lost and we see what Gore is all about now. If, IF (lets play make believe) Gore had won then we would either have President Lieberman now or President McCain. There would have been no Barack....
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:33 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
42 different recounts and Bush won them all. If the SCOTUS had stayed out then Bush still would have won. ....
I trust Pat Buchanan's knowledge of the election , of which he was a part, way more than yours.

What you are looking at are snap shots. If you look at the big picture, Gore would have won if the ballots were not confusing in Palm Beach Co. That is just a fact you Bush apologist will not admit because it is above your IQ capacity.

http://www.cagreens.org/alameda/city/0803myth/myth.html

Pat Buchanan himself has admitted that most of his votes in Palm Beach County were meant for Al Gore, saying he "did not campaign and bought no advertising there" (Nichols, 2001, p. 86). He added, "I would say 95 to 98 percent of [the votes] were for Gore" (id. at p. 89). The day after the election, many people were upset, saying the butterfly ballot was confusing. When the election results were "too close to call," Buchanan worried he would be charged with costing Gore the election. He said he got more media coverage after the election than he did during the campaign (id. at p. 84). The graph to the left showing an abnormally high Buchanan vote in Palm Beach County suggests the butterfly ballot cost Al Gore thousands of votes, more than enough to have won the presidency.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:01 PM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I trust Pat Buchanan's knowledge of the election , of which he was a part, way more than yours.

What you are looking at are snap shots. If you look at the big picture, Gore would have won if the ballots were not confusing in Palm Beach Co. That is just a fact you Bush apologist will not admit because it is above your IQ capacity.

Pat Buchanan himself has admitted that most of his votes in Palm Beach County were meant for Al Gore, saying he "did not campaign and bought no advertising there" (Nichols, 2001, p. 86). He added, "I would say 95 to 98 percent of [the votes] were for Gore" (id. at p. 89). The day after the election, many people were upset, saying the butterfly ballot was confusing. When the election results were "too close to call," Buchanan worried he would be charged with costing Gore the election. He said he got more media coverage after the election than he did during the campaign (id. at p. 84). The graph to the left showing an abnormally high Buchanan vote in Palm Beach County suggests the butterfly ballot cost Al Gore thousands of votes, more than enough to have won the presidency.
Well, thank god for voters who are too stupid to figure out a ballot.

The Democrats usually rely on morons, half wits, and "gimme mine" voters, but in this case, they came through for the Republicans.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:23 PM   #20
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
The day after the election, many people were upset, saying the butterfly ballot was confusing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Well, thank god for voters who are too stupid to figure out a ballot.
Maybe there should be a competency test before voting?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #21
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

No, it just shows you the IQ capacity of the typical Democrat voter. If they were confused by the ballot, they should have asked for assistance. And you are forgetting who designed the butterfly ballot in Palm Beach. I will give you a hint. It was not the Republicans.
NiceGuy53 is online now   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #22
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I had to go look for this one.
Confusing? Gee.....Looks really difficult to me, the arrow points right to the correct hole to punch for whoever they are choosing.

Maybe if a bunch of them had stabbed themselves in head with that tool before voting....LOL!
Perhaps a training session along with the competency test
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:06 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

one things for sure Gore would never gone to Iraq, so yes I think Gore would have been a better POTUS ... to the tune of $12 billion a month for over a decade
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:56 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
No, it just shows you the IQ capacity of the typical Democrat voter. If they were confused by the ballot, they should have asked for assistance. And you are forgetting who designed the butterfly ballot in Palm Beach. I will give you a hint. It was not the Republicans.
+1

Ron Klain (Kevin Spacey): "How hard is it to punch a paper ballot?"
Michael Whouley (Denis Leary): "It's pretty God damn hard when you're eighty something years old, you're arthritic, and you're blind as a fucking bat. Unfortunately for us, blind fucking bats tend to vote Democratic."

Recount (2008)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:58 PM   #25
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

This fourteen year old news has molded, but by all means: CONTINUE!

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:26 PM   #26
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Outrageous

You must be deaf, dumb and blind to make such an outrageous statement. The choice was like day or night.

Do you really think any other President would have taken this country into an elective and unfunded war like Bush did?

There is no way that Gore or any other President would have gone into that stinking quagmire nor would he have approved all those tax cuts to the wealthy that drained our treasury.

. . . Maybe it was the fact that Bush fucked up this country so badly that made it possible for Barack Obama to become President and frankly, I think he has done an admirable job in getting this country back on track!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Did you notice that Justice O'Connor said that the decision didn't really matter, since subsequent recounts all showed that Bush won?

If anyone thinks that Gore would have been a better president than W is delusional. Gore would have been equally as bad. There wasn't a true choice between Bush and Gore.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:33 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
You must be deaf, dumb and blind to make such an outrageous statement. The choice was like day or night.

Do you really think any other President would have taken this country into an elective and unfunded war like Bush did?

There is no way that Gore or any other President would have gone into that stinking quagmire nor would he have approved all those tax cuts to the wealthy that drained our treasury.

. . . Maybe it was the fact that Bush fucked up this country so badly that made it possible for Barack Obama to become President and frankly, I think he has done an admirable job in getting this country back on track!

Seems like that is what Odumbo did when he attacked Libya! Plus, Odumbo has involved the U.S. in Syria's civil war and has committed U.S. military assets to actions in several African and Southwest Asian nations.

BTW, Al Qaeda attacked the U.S., not vice versa.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:21 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1

Ron Klain (Kevin Spacey): "How hard is it to punch a paper ballot?"
Michael Whouley (Denis Leary): "It's pretty God damn hard when you're eighty something years old, you're arthritic, and you're blind as a fucking bat. Unfortunately for us, blind fucking bats tend to vote Democratic."

Recount (2008)
look, I think Bush won fair and square, but you gotta admit, wasn't to many folks in Palm Beach Co voting for Pat Buchanan! And fuc Sandra Day for stepping down and letting Bush appoint a god damn fascist justice!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #29
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Who gives a shit about the 2000 election? That was 13 years ago.

It all worked out for the best - since we later found out that Al Gore is a complete psychopath and G.W. Bush only marginally less so.

Cheers to the lesser of two evils!
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:15 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's still fun to see FastGoon's outrage!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women