Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2018, 11:05 AM   #16
oeb11
Valued Poster

DPST and anti-Fa are the principals limiting free speech.

Combined with Google and faculty at liberal colleges such as Berserkeley
I stand for your right to voice your opinion.

This forum has rules formulated by the owners and enforced by the Mods.
It is their site, their rules, their enforcement.
Take it and follow the rules of the site, or leave.
What is so difficult about confusing the right to free speech in public with posting on an internet board with its' own rules of conduct.

I suggest you go hire a very expensive lawyer to help you with your "rights".
I do regret feeding the DPST.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 11:15 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
DPST
Maybe you're the one being fed.

What is a DPST btw?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 11:16 AM   #18
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
DPST and anti-Fa are the principals limiting free speech.

Combined with Google and faculty at liberal colleges such as Berserkeley
I stand for your right to voice your opinion.

This forum has rules formulated by the owners and enforced by the Mods.
It is their site, their rules, their enforcement.
Take it and follow the rules of the site, or leave.
What is so difficult about confusing the right to free speech in public with posting on an internet board with its' own rules of conduct.

I suggest you go hire a very expensive lawyer to help you with your "rights".
I never said that they could not make whatever rules they want to. You are right they can do what they want. However I can disagree with choosing to censor free speech and that is my right to do so. If you do not agree with that or it bothers you in some way, you too can go elsewhere.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 11:36 AM   #19
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
I never said that they could not make whatever rules they want to. You are right they can do what they want. However I can disagree with choosing to censor free speech and that is my right to do so. If you do not agree with that or it bothers you in some way, you too can go elsewhere.
Ohh my god. Throwing a temper tantrum and screaming unfairness because rules were broken! Sounds exactly like the liberal party!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 11:49 AM   #20
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Ohh my god. Throwing a temper tantrum and screaming unfairness because rules were broken! Sounds exactly like the liberal party!
Yes those crazy liberals that protested against Vietnam, Slavery, and the Iraq War, oh wait, they were right about all of those. Now it’s global warming and healthcare. Thank god for liberals that protest because they always seem to get it right!
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 11:52 AM   #21
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I would hope that the moderators would stay out of policing the internet as much as possible.
We do.

Quote:
We use to be able to jag each other on here without it being some kind of offense.
You need to read the sticky at the top of the forum. This place is no longer what it was, and the fact you don’t know that may explain your confusion about your infractions.

Quote:
I was looking at some post of moderators saying things like “stay on topic”, is that really a moderators job, to steer the conversation?
Yes, it is. It’s specifically spelled out in two different places in the guidelines. You might what to read them.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

#13 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.

Quote:
Internet forums are meant to be for the users and the beauty of the internet has always been its freedom of speech.
You have an outdated concept of the “internet.” Your freedom of speech here, and in most publicly accessible places of the internet, exists only as far as the site guidelines and terms of use allow. It isn’t absolute.

Quote:
Once that is taken away as it has been in this forum, the forum becomes useless because people cannot freely express themselves.
If you’re unable to express yourself without violating the guidelines of this site, then send me a PM and I will forward your request to disable your account to the site Admins.

Quote:
As a educator I am trying to point out to these moderators that while I can understand some policies and rules may need to exist, I think in this forum it has gone to far.
As always, you are free to express your opinion, right up until you cannot.

Quote:
However I can disagree with choosing to censor free speech and that is my right to do so.
One last time, you have free speech here only as far as the guidelines allow. Violations of the guidelines will be issued infractions, and in some cases censored. That’s the world you agreed to live in when you logged into this site. You can either live with that agreement, or refer to above to disable your account.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 11:54 AM   #22
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

If you really want to see how free speech is welcomed on college campuses - ask Milo Yiannopoulos.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 11:59 AM   #23
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

And don't forget - Baby,it's cold outside.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 01:53 PM   #24
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank You,Austin Ellen
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 01:59 PM   #25
oeb11
Valued Poster

I wonder how far the SS concept of "Freedom of Speech" extends to students in a university class.

I bet it is toe the line, march in goose-step- or Fail the course.

At the least.

One thing I will stand on- He has a right to voice his opinion in compliance with site rules.

I defend that right of Free Speech to my death.

Never have I heard a DPST rise to defend the Right of Free Speech of different opinion than the DPST ideology.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 02:25 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I was warned by eccie about my recent posts, telling me not to insult members. I was careful in my posts not to single out any members with any insults. While I do use the term deplorables and insult them in general, how is that different than those that insult liberals in general? Why are those that insult liberals not warned? If the moderators are warning members based on their own political views then this forum is not worth visiting.

Moderators should be neutral and not single out forum posters for warnings based on weather they agree with the opinion or not. If this is allowed then you would have to warn anyone that said anything negative about anything because some member can always fit into that category and consider it a insult.

If it’s not going to be fair then just make this a conservative forum, allow only deplorables to post and moderate, but make it clear that is what the forum will
be!

All of us should be alarmed at such censorship and assault on our freedom of speech. You can bet it will be a experience I pass on to my students for years to come.

not as careful as you thought yeah?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061128999&postcount=6

bahahahahaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 02:38 PM   #27
oeb11
Valued Poster

Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Why do I waste my time with you deplorables it’s like talking to monkeys.

I happen to agree. Shows how DPST view anyone of a different opinion.
We "deplorables" are no better than monkeys.

Remember - when Hitler needed a scapegoat for the German economic crash he demonized the Jews as subhuman. Led to the Holocaust. Let us not forget!
Does anyone else see a similar mind-set in DPST ideology?
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 02:39 PM   #28
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

I would hope that any progressive college professor asserting a privilege under the guise of free speech would likewise stand up for conservatives on their campus and argue for conservative speakers to be invited onto their campus and instruct his students to not protest such but listen with open minds

that they would be a force for free speech and not silent or in opposition
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 02:45 PM   #29
oeb11
Valued Poster

NGIT - in a perfect world - Yes - I wish college campuses were centers of free speech and open, free, interchange of ideas in a constructive fashion.

Reality is that the radical DPST faculties and students violently protest and refuse access to any opinion not of their ideology. Berkeley is a prime example - the State of Kalifornia pre-eminent University. If you are not DPST at Berkeley- you can forget your career as a student or faculty.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 05:09 PM   #30
mad469s
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
P.S.-We’re here to talk about democracy, not practice it...there is freedom of speech within the guidelines here,in real life.
But but but, my freedom of speech is defined in The Bill Of Rights (1st Amendment) in my "real life", not by some hooker board moderator(s).
Now if the higher ups constructed a viable "Hooker Constitution, and Bill of Rights" for it's members, then it needs to be put on display, kinda like The Constitution of the United States, is on display for the public to view.
mad469s is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women