Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160202
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2017, 07:12 AM   #76
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Funny thing when we pointed out problems with Obaminable, you supporters would change the subject to Bush, or Reagan or anything you could think of. We simply learned this tactic from you. Why are you not enjoying it??

I so love Obama - bots getting upset when their own tactics are used on them.
You are the new liberals now?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:20 AM   #77
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Your extreme ignorance does not excuse your, or Soros, behavior. As a teenager Soros was aware of where some Jews were hiding out. When he needed money or needed a get out of jail free card, he just turned in some fellow jews. Soros explained that he did what he needed to do. A pure sociopath and owner (his words) of the democrat party. What's your excuse Nazi boy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
when people own up to bad things, they usually wish to hide the worst things

George Soros: turning in the jews was "just like in markets".

in other words, I win and you lose, buy low/sell high, shearing sheep, insider information, whatever - nothing matters but winning, if I didn't screw you probably someone else would have

no guilt........little conscience

and nothing seems to have changed to this very day, but of course that's what makes a liberal, no principles, just winning is everything

george soros in a 1998 cbs 60 minutes interview with steve kroft:

Kroft: You’re a Hungarian Jew.
Soros: Mm-hmm.
Kroft: …who escaped the Holocaust.
Soros: Mm-hmm.
Kroft: …by—by posing as a Christian.
Soros: Right.
Kroft: And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.
Soros: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that’s when my character was made.
Kroft: In what way?
Soros: That one should think ahead. One should understand and anticipate events when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean—it was a very personal experience of evil.
Kroft: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.
Soros: Yes. Yes.
Kroft: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.
Soros: Yes. That’s right. Yes.

Kroft: I mean, that’s—that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?
Soros: Not—not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t—you don’t see the connection. But it was—it created no, no problem at all.
Kroft: No feeling of guilt.
Soros: No.
Kroft: For example, that “I’m Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.’ None of that?
Soros: Well, of course I, I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was not sense that I shouldn’t be there, because that was—well, actually in a funny way, it’s just like in markets—that if I weren’t there, of course I wasn’t doing it, but somebody else would—would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the—whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the—I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.
You do realize that your post does not collaborate JDCornhole's post, right?

And neither of which has anything to do with Trump comparing Nazi protesters with anti Nazi protesters.

That is like comparing ISIS with say our soldiers'. Yes they are both trying to kill the other but which side do you stand on?

In this case it seems as if JD, you and Trump are standing on the side of the Skinheads, anti-Jewish Nazi's.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:44 AM   #78
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You do realize that your post does not collaborate JDCornhole's post, right?

And neither of which has anything to do with Trump comparing Nazi protesters with anti Nazi protesters.

That is like comparing ISIS with say our soldiers'. Yes they are both trying to kill the other but which side do you stand on?

In this case it seems as if JD, you and Trump are standing on the side of the Skinheads, anti-Jewish Nazi's.
collaborate? corroborate?

you are a complete unadulterated foolish not just ignorant but quite stupid insipid uncomprehending beyond the pale limp wristed deserving of a complete ass whipping person which about three minutes ago if you were near I would have administered but I have somewhat calmed down

and all the above, plus most of your 29,193 posts, CORROBORATE the fact your opinion is of no esteem
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 01:44 PM   #79
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Be specific, cite where he stated "when he needed money or needed a get out of jail free card, he just turned in some fellow Jews." And please tell us what "Jewish hideouts" weren't known by the local Hungarian and Nazi authorities but Soros. You can't and you never will.

Listen to his own words:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Qr7TnWG74
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG1GglKod0g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0WvKEbq8v0 Notice how Charlie Rose tries to make him sound normal.

Your penalty is to retire from this web site for no less than 60 days in all shapes and forms.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 02:03 PM   #80
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
collaborate? corroborate?

you are a complete unadulterated foolish not just ignorant but quite stupid insipid uncomprehending beyond the pale limp wristed deserving of a complete ass whipping person which about three minutes ago if you were near I would have administered but I have somewhat calmed down

and all the above, plus most of your 29,193 posts, CORROBORATE the fact your opinion is of no esteem
So do you condemn the alt-right, neo-Nazis and KKK?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 02:59 PM   #81
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
That is like comparing ISIS with say our soldiers. Yes they are both trying to kill the other but which side do you stand on?
Well then, tell everyone which side you stood on when Assad was dropping sirin gas on babies. As far as I could determine, those babies weren't trying to kill Assad. Yet you condemned Trump for stopping the gas attacks. That put you on the side of the baby-killers. You're despicable.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:06 PM   #82
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

How are we doing with that? Beautiful babies and great chocolate cake.

Might be the highlight of the Twitler regime.
Old 08-16-2017, 03:15 PM   #83
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
That is like comparing ISIS with say our soldiers.
Actually it's not like that at all. Like it or not, both sides are Americans. And plenty of people find the violence, hateful spoutings and ideas of BLM and other left-wing agitators to be as offensive as the KKK.
Old 08-16-2017, 03:34 PM   #84
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The left is out there pulling a confusion on the American people. They are trying to say that a protest (not a rally) by either side (which would make it a counter protest) is the same thing as hitting someone with a car, rock, chain, club, or fist. The protest ends when violence begins. The left thinks (ask the BLM, Occupy, and Antifa) thinks that any action in the name of their cause (I wrote about this two months ago) makes them heroes rather than criminals. If you support the left smacking a racist, then what do you do if someone other than a racist gets hurt (like a cop or reporter)? Shouldn't you crucify the offender for crossing a very broad line? Same thing goes for the racists except I didn't hear about any gunfire and we know that they were packing heat. Sounds like the racists were trying to withhold their actions for self defense except for a couple of idiots. No, the left didn't even have to be there but they came looking for trouble and they found it. Now, they have rallies being cancelled (there goes free speech) because of threats by the left for more violence. This truly is a hallmark of 1930s fascism. If you can't beat down your opponent, you threaten the venue into denying them freedom of speech.

Someone want to tell the last time the left announced a rally or protest and the right showed up to beat them down? It hasn't happened which puts the left right in the camp with the Nazis of our grandfathers and fathers.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:36 PM   #85
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:

Way to sum up WTFagboy. I couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:05 PM   #86
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Well then, tell everyone which side you stood on when Assad was dropping sirin gas on babies. As far as I could determine, those babies weren't trying to kill Assad. Yet you condemned Trump for stopping the gas attacks. That put you on the side of the baby-killers. You're despicable.
He was using sarin gas. Trump never said shit when he was using conventional weapons killing babies.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:10 PM   #87
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So I guess we can add neverfaveitadecentthought to the list.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:11 PM   #88
bamscram
Valued Poster

Why do you think the south erected statues and monuments to celebrate losing a war?
You do realize all of them were traitors don't you?
If you are a true patriot why carry a confederate or Nazi flag instead of the flag of the USA?
Old 08-16-2017, 04:12 PM   #89
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
He was using sarin gas. Trump never said shit when he was using conventional weapons killing babies.
Oh, you're another baby lover. I'll have to let SnitchFuck know.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 04:15 PM   #90
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Oh, you're another baby lover. I'll have to let SnitchFuck know.
You were lucky your mother was so poor she had no clothes hanger.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women