Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2017, 07:29 AM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So, Lama ... was the shooter in Texas ANTIFA, as you claimed or are you just fucking lying again?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 07:41 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I hear that is where his ex-wife's family worshipped.

Of course only LexusLover will know the true MOTIVE of this shooter...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 07:42 AM   #33
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Registered Democrat assaults Rand Paul.

Haters gonna hate.
Rand Paul knew the guy (Bochard) as an acquaintance, possibly a neighbor.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 07:47 AM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How about restrictions on neither. You vote illegally and get caught , you go to jail. You buy a gun and illegally shoot someone, you go to jail.

But making it difficult for US citizens to vote because of a few bad apples is just as bad as making it difficult for a law abiding citizen to buy a gun because of a few bad apples.

There's nothing 'difficult' about producing an ID to vote ... an ID that is required for every other commercial transaction in the universe including receiving free health care under the provisions of Odumbocare. Background checks and waiting periods for a Constitutionally guaranteed right are 'difficult'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
How did he slip through the cracks to buy firearms legally? With his discharge it should have been denied like his app for a CC license.
Original reports claimed the shooter had a dishonorable discharge which would make him a felon; thus, ineligible to buy a gun, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. But, as usual, the talking heads in the lame stream media were wrong. This individual had a BCD -- a Bad Conduct Discharge -- and a BCD is not the equivalent of a felony, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Some media outlets are still ignorantly reporting that this jackass had a dishonorable discharge. They're too fucking stupid to know the difference, and too fucking apathetic to learn and understand the difference.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 07:58 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

There's nothing 'difficult' about producing an ID to vote ... an ID that is required for every other commercial transaction in the universe including receiving free health care under the provisions of Odumbocare. Background checks and waiting periods for a Constitutionally guaranteed right are 'difficult'.

Not difficult to obtain an ID if you have one....very difficult to produce one if you do not have an ID as many United States Citizens do not have.

A legal United States Citizen should not have to produce a ID to vote....the mere fact that they are a Citizen should be enough. If the state finds they are not a Citizen then they should be arrested.

Not rocket science....these are Voter Suppression Laws , just like many gun Laws are suppressing legal citizens ability to own a firearm.

Kinda hypocritical to fight for one and not the other.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 08:23 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not difficult to obtain an ID if you have one....very difficult to produce one if you do not have an ID as many United States Citizens do not have.

A legal United States Citizen should not have to produce a ID to vote....the mere fact that they are a Citizen should be enough. If the state finds they are not a Citizen then they should be arrested.

Not rocket science....these are Voter Suppression Laws , just like many gun Laws are suppressing legal citizens ability to own a firearm.

It's a myth that a U.S. citizen cannot produce a valid ID. The vast majority of people you claim you're worried about have to have valid IDs to use everyday government services: e.g., operate a motor vehicle, enrolling a child in a public school, SNAPs, Odumbocare, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.

Old 11-06-2017, 08:46 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Voting didn’t kill 26 (so far) in Sutherland Springs.

Neither did Antifa, as the OP lyingly declares.

You’re hijacking another discussion, Corpy.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 08:53 AM   #38
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The point the news and libertarts will not make is A neighbor shot at ( maybe shot) the bad guy and he dropped his gun and ran, and was chased by citizens.
Gee its illegal to kill, carry guns in church, Its the liberals fault he killed so many persons in the church CHL holder are banned from carrying in church , as soon as it became a 2 way shoot he ran makes you think?
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 09:11 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It's a myth that a U.S. citizen cannot produce a valid ID. The vast majority of people you claim you're worried about have to have valid IDs to use everyday government services: e.g., operate a motor vehicle, enrolling a child in a public school, SNAPs, Odumbocare, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.
I think you should be able to buy a gun without an ID. If you are not in prison....I think you should be able to vote and buy a gun without a fucking ID. If it turns out you are not a citizen for either , you then should be arrested.

The elderly that once had a DL, no longer drive are not enrolling kids in school and have already set up Medicare and Medicaid long ago. For instance this man:

http://newamericamedia.org/2012/07/v...study-says.php

If no one provides him with a ride, Jose Zuniga, 83-years old and wheelchair-bound, would have to take two or three buses and travel 20 miles to reach the nearest south Texas government office that could issue the new photo ID he will need to vote in upcoming elections.

Zuniga is one of a particular sub-set of an estimated 500,000 eligible voters in 10 states who could be negatively affected by stricter photo ID laws. They do not own a car nor do they drive. They live more than 10 miles away from a state office that can issue the ID required to vote and that would be considered a fulltime facility, that is, one that is open more than two days a week.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Voter+...IESR4A&pc=EUPP_

Click on the above link...this is about Voter suppression , not the overwhelming MYTH of Voter Fraud. Does voter Fraud happen? ....not anywhere near as much as voter suppression. It would be like banning all Air Force Vets from owning a gun because of this one shooter....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 09:35 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think you should be able to buy a gun without an ID. If you are not in prison....I think you should be able to vote and buy a gun without a fucking ID. If it turns out you are not a citizen for either , you then should be arrested.

The elderly that once had a DL, no longer drive are not enrolling kids in school and have already set up Medicare and Medicaid long ago. For instance this man:

http://newamericamedia.org/2012/07/v...study-says.php

If no one provides him with a ride, Jose Zuniga, 83-years old and wheelchair-bound, would have to take two or three buses and travel 20 miles to reach the nearest south Texas government office that could issue the new photo ID he will need to vote in upcoming elections.

Zuniga is one of a particular sub-set of an estimated 500,000 eligible voters in 10 states who could be negatively affected by stricter photo ID laws. They do not own a car nor do they drive. They live more than 10 miles away from a state office that can issue the ID required to vote and that would be considered a fulltime facility, that is, one that is open more than two days a week.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Voter+...IESR4A&pc=EUPP_

Click on the above link...this is about Voter suppression , not the overwhelming MYTH of Voter Fraud. Does voter Fraud happen? ....not anywhere near as much as voter suppression. It would be like banning all Air Force Vets from owning a gun because of this one shooter....
And just what does this individual do at the pharmacy when the druggist needs a valid ID to fill a prescription for a controlled substance? Suspect this individual has a valid ID for such occasions that this agenda driven journalist wants to hide. Remember when Little Stevie was whining about what his grandma didn't have and couldn't do? One wonders why Little Stevie couldn't find the time to help his poor ol' grandma.

Such anecdotal stories are a smoke screen to hide the fact that the vast majority of Americans already possess IDs to utilize government services, and there's nothing prohibitively obstructionist about requiring an ID from everybody to vote. The same people the left is so worried about being disenfranchised seem to have no problem at all qualifying for the SNAP program or an Odumbophone.
Old 11-06-2017, 10:17 AM   #41
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The problem here is simple. It is way too easy to obtain assault type weapons in this country.

They should be illegal.
Which Home Depot trucks do you want to make illegal? Just the eight cylinder models or the sixes and fours as well?
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 10:17 AM   #42
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You can't even buy Sudafed without a valid ID.
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 10:20 AM   #43
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:

Original reports claimed the shooter had a dishonorable discharge which would make him a felon; thus, ineligible to buy a gun, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. But, as usual, the talking heads in the lame stream media were wrong. This individual had a BCD -- a Bad Conduct Discharge -- and a BCD is not the equivalent of a felony, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Some media outlets are still ignorantly reporting that this jackass had a dishonorable discharge. They're too fucking stupid to know the difference, and too fucking apathetic to learn and understand the difference.
where did you LOL think I stated he had a DD ekim the inbred fuck?
Better rethink your answer.

https://www.thetrace.org/2015/07/gun...-nics-failure/
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 10:29 AM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What would you have done?

Insulted him and called him a pig?

The problem here is simple. It is way too easy to obtain assault type weapons in this country.

They should be illegal. You need a gun (because you’ve got no dick or whatever) then get a gun. Just not those. Why is that such a fucking infringement on your right to kill others?
I own 4 guns. And if someone’s blasting an AR15 close to my house and family, I’ll take dead aim. I’ll shoot first and call him a pig later. You would just get shot.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 11:06 AM   #45
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:

Total BS. You can't do anything without an ID. The only ones that don't are not citizens. Show me one legal voting person who doesn't have ID and can't get one. Any citizen can get one.

The only reason people argue against it is for voter fraud.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women