Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2017, 11:41 PM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default why the lord emporer must be overthrown. the will of the ONE must BE HEARD!

because one person disapproves of The Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Universe, we have no other course!!!!

WE MUST OVERTHROW THE DEPLORABLE LORD EMPEROR DONALD.!!

THE MOVEMENT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!

House Dems introduce impeachment articles against Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.7be6db1fcd73

By Kevin Freking | AP November 15
WASHINGTON — A half-dozen Democrats on Wednesday introduced articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, accusing him of obstruction of justice and other offenses, in a long-shot effort that stands little chance in the Republican-led House.
Indeed, the large majority of Democrats seem intent on having nothing to do with the effort either as lawmakers await the results of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. Democratic leaders have argued that the impeachment campaign riles up Trump’s GOP base, a critical bloc in next year’s midterm elections.

The five articles accused the president of obstruction of justice related to the FBI investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, undermining the independence of the federal judiciary and other offenses.

“We have taken this action because of great concerns for the country and our Constitution and our national security and our democracy,” Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., said at a news conference to announce the effort.

Cohen said he understands that Republicans hold the majority in the House and are unlikely to allow hearings on the impeachment articles. He said the group will hold occasional briefings to explain each of the five articles of impeachment and where they believe Trump ran afoul of the law or committed misdeeds that warrant impeachment.

The obstruction of justice allegation stems from Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey, which the lawmakers say was designed to delay and impede an investigation.

The articles of impeachment also charge that Trump has accepted without the consent of Congress emoluments from foreign states and from the U.S. government. Finally, the articles of impeachment allege he has undermined the federal judiciary and the freedom of the press.

Cohen and other leaders of the impeachment effort disagreed that their effort could hurt Democrats in next year’s congressional elections.

“I think the Democratic base needs to be activated. The Democratic base needs to know there are members of Congress willing to stand up against this president,” Cohen said.

Other lawmakers who have signed onto to the resolution are Democratic Reps. Luis Gutierrez of Illinois, Al Green of Texas, Marcia Fudge of Ohio, Adriano Espaillat of New York and John Yarmuth of Kentucky.

Gutierrez said he wasn’t afraid to support the resolution despite the concerns of some fellow Democrats.

“I see a crime and I have a responsibility to dial 911 immediately. I don’t call and try to reach consensus with all my neighbors and all my friends and those whose opinion I might seek out,” Gutierrez said.

A spokesman for the Republican National Committee criticized the effort.

“House Democrats lack a positive message and are completely unwilling to work across the aisle, so instead they’ve decided to support a baseless radical effort that the vast majority of Americans disagree with,” said spokesman Michael Ahrens.

How Hillary Clinton Still Can, and Should, Become President After the Trump-Russia Investigation

By Julia Glum On 10/16/17 at 4:00 PM

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clin...ig-post-686077

Updated | Sure, it's been more than 340 days since Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton, but there's still one very narrow, highly unlikely and entirely unprecedented way that Clinton could become president.
But you never know...

In light of the ongoing probe into Russia collusion, Harvard University professor Lawrence Lessig posted on Medium a series of "if/then" scenarios that would lead to House Speaker Paul Ryan handing the White House keys to Clinton.

To be clear, constitutional law expert Lessig is not calling for a Clinton ascendancy, but was merely playing out a hypothetical chain of events should a conspiracy be proven:

If number 1: If Trump is definitively found to have colluded directly with Russia, he would be forced to resign or be impeached.

If number 2: If Trump is removed, Vice President Mike Pence would become president.

If number 3: If Pence becomes president, he should resign too, given that he benefited from the same help from Mother Russia.

If number 4: If Pence resigns before appointing a vice president, Ryan would become president.

If number 5: If Ryan becomes president, he should do the right thing and choose Clinton for vice president. Then he should resign.

"The answer seems unavoidable: He should nominate the person defeated by the treason of his own party, and then step aside and let her become the president," Lessig writes. "Without doubt, if Ryan did the right thing, that would be the most extraordinary event in the history of America since the Confederate Army fired on Fort Sumter. But unlike that, this event would build the union, not divide it."

Lessig, who briefly ran for the Democratic nomination in 2015, adds that Clinton would then appoint Ryan to be veep out of political goodwill. Americans can only assume that while busy being a president who can read policy documents longer than one page, she'd stop her endless press tour and figure out how to keep the nation from getting nuked.
Lessig apparently isn't the only one with Clinton on the brain. Clinton has made it clear she won't run for office again, telling CBS Sunday Morning that she's "done with being a candidate." But Trump himself tweeted about the possibility Monday.
"I was recently asked if Crooked Hillary Clinton is going to run in 2020?" he wrote. "My answer was, 'I hope so!'"
Only time will tell if the Russia cloud clears up by then.
Story was updated to clarify that Lessig was not advocating for the "if/then" scenario, but merely laying it out.

IT IS THEREFORE CLEAR THAT THE QUEEN HILDEWHORE MUST BE ANOINTED QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE AND DONALD MUST BE OVERTHROWN.!!!

THE ONE HAS SPOKEN AND THE MANY MUST YIELD!!!

FOR THE GOOD OF THE ONE!!!!

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 12:10 AM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

THE WILL OF THE ONE .. MUST BE DONE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-FUptkUNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIJSRi17gdQ

it must be done!! the one has spoken!!!
Old 11-19-2017, 12:18 AM   #3
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Kid, I'ma wonderin' , that lyin liberal Congress Critter from Ohio, hero to the reach-around cruw, miz. Martha FUDGE, why doesn't she do like shrilLIARY and hyphenate her name ? Like shrilLIARy RODHAM-CLINTON. Reckon the OHIO Dumb-as-crap might not get any votes in " fly-over country " if'n she listed her PC, feminazi name fer what it is like MARTHA PACKMY-FUDGE ? IJS + IJA ............... HAHAHAHAHAHA
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 12:31 AM   #4
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Since he's yet to DO anything impeachable, I WOULD SERIOUSLY Look into pushing for sedition charges against ALL of those dems pushing this..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 01:03 AM   #5
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Since he's yet to DO anything impeachable, I WOULD SERIOUSLY Look into pushing for sedition charges against ALL of those dems pushing this..
Shoot them.

Shoot them all.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 01:11 AM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Shoot them.

Shoot them all.
Yes!! SHOOT THEM ALL!! INVOKE 1488!!!! NOW!!

bhahahahaahahahahaha OZZY HAS SPOKEN!!
Old 11-19-2017, 07:25 AM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

The 0zombies got a small problem...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:02 AM   #8
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Old 11-19-2017, 08:08 AM   #9
bamscram
Valued Poster

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:41 AM   #10
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
because one person disapproves of The Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Universe, we have no other course!!!!

WE MUST OVERTHROW THE DEPLORABLE LORD EMPEROR DONALD.!!

THE MOVEMENT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!

House Dems introduce impeachment articles against Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.7be6db1fcd73

By Kevin Freking | AP November 15
WASHINGTON — A half-dozen Democrats on Wednesday introduced articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, accusing him of obstruction of justice and other offenses, in a long-shot effort that stands little chance in the Republican-led House.
Indeed, the large majority of Democrats seem intent on having nothing to do with the effort either as lawmakers await the results of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. Democratic leaders have argued that the impeachment campaign riles up Trump’s GOP base, a critical bloc in next year’s midterm elections.

The five articles accused the president of obstruction of justice related to the FBI investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, undermining the independence of the federal judiciary and other offenses.

“We have taken this action because of great concerns for the country and our Constitution and our national security and our democracy,” Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., said at a news conference to announce the effort.

Cohen said he understands that Republicans hold the majority in the House and are unlikely to allow hearings on the impeachment articles. He said the group will hold occasional briefings to explain each of the five articles of impeachment and where they believe Trump ran afoul of the law or committed misdeeds that warrant impeachment.

The obstruction of justice allegation stems from Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey, which the lawmakers say was designed to delay and impede an investigation.

The articles of impeachment also charge that Trump has accepted without the consent of Congress emoluments from foreign states and from the U.S. government. Finally, the articles of impeachment allege he has undermined the federal judiciary and the freedom of the press.

Cohen and other leaders of the impeachment effort disagreed that their effort could hurt Democrats in next year’s congressional elections.

“I think the Democratic base needs to be activated. The Democratic base needs to know there are members of Congress willing to stand up against this president,” Cohen said.

Other lawmakers who have signed onto to the resolution are Democratic Reps. Luis Gutierrez of Illinois, Al Green of Texas, Marcia Fudge of Ohio, Adriano Espaillat of New York and John Yarmuth of Kentucky.

Gutierrez said he wasn’t afraid to support the resolution despite the concerns of some fellow Democrats.

“I see a crime and I have a responsibility to dial 911 immediately. I don’t call and try to reach consensus with all my neighbors and all my friends and those whose opinion I might seek out,” Gutierrez said.

A spokesman for the Republican National Committee criticized the effort.

“House Democrats lack a positive message and are completely unwilling to work across the aisle, so instead they’ve decided to support a baseless radical effort that the vast majority of Americans disagree with,” said spokesman Michael Ahrens.

How Hillary Clinton Still Can, and Should, Become President After the Trump-Russia Investigation

By Julia Glum On 10/16/17 at 4:00 PM

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clin...ig-post-686077

Updated | Sure, it's been more than 340 days since Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton, but there's still one very narrow, highly unlikely and entirely unprecedented way that Clinton could become president.
But you never know...

In light of the ongoing probe into Russia collusion, Harvard University professor Lawrence Lessig posted on Medium a series of "if/then" scenarios that would lead to House Speaker Paul Ryan handing the White House keys to Clinton.

To be clear, constitutional law expert Lessig is not calling for a Clinton ascendancy, but was merely playing out a hypothetical chain of events should a conspiracy be proven:

If number 1: If Trump is definitively found to have colluded directly with Russia, he would be forced to resign or be impeached.

If number 2: If Trump is removed, Vice President Mike Pence would become president.

If number 3: If Pence becomes president, he should resign too, given that he benefited from the same help from Mother Russia.

If number 4: If Pence resigns before appointing a vice president, Ryan would become president.

If number 5: If Ryan becomes president, he should do the right thing and choose Clinton for vice president. Then he should resign.

"The answer seems unavoidable: He should nominate the person defeated by the treason of his own party, and then step aside and let her become the president," Lessig writes. "Without doubt, if Ryan did the right thing, that would be the most extraordinary event in the history of America since the Confederate Army fired on Fort Sumter. But unlike that, this event would build the union, not divide it."

Lessig, who briefly ran for the Democratic nomination in 2015, adds that Clinton would then appoint Ryan to be veep out of political goodwill. Americans can only assume that while busy being a president who can read policy documents longer than one page, she'd stop her endless press tour and figure out how to keep the nation from getting nuked.
Lessig apparently isn't the only one with Clinton on the brain. Clinton has made it clear she won't run for office again, telling CBS Sunday Morning that she's "done with being a candidate." But Trump himself tweeted about the possibility Monday.
"I was recently asked if Crooked Hillary Clinton is going to run in 2020?" he wrote. "My answer was, 'I hope so!'"
Only time will tell if the Russia cloud clears up by then.
Story was updated to clarify that Lessig was not advocating for the "if/then" scenario, but merely laying it out.

IT IS THEREFORE CLEAR THAT THE QUEEN HILDEWHORE MUST BE ANOINTED QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE AND DONALD MUST BE OVERTHROWN.!!!

THE ONE HAS SPOKEN AND THE MANY MUST YIELD!!!

FOR THE GOOD OF THE ONE!!!!

There was no Confederate Army that fired on Fort Sumter. It was the South Carolina militia.

Hillary would be unavailable as I'm sure the case of her being bribed by the Russians would have her in prison.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:57 PM   #11
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I can't see this playing out like that. a delusional dream for sure.

nor can I see Ryan being Clinton's VP poodle.

a more likely scenario would play out under a democratic controlled house by 2019.

a thing like that would divide the country, not unite.

dems are taking a big risk going that route.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 11:15 PM   #12
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default It's a Crime to Be a Republican...

Quote:

Lol... maybe Gutierrez is afraid his neighbors and friends (and the 911 operator) will question his sanity.

These morons want to criminalize everything Trumpy says or does... next they will call it a crime to have a Twitter account or a Slovenian wife!

Meanwhile, isn't Gutierrez the guy who keeps screaming it's NOT a crime to be in this country illegally?

Why didn't any of our resident libtards start a thread on this historic occasion? C'mon yinz! Chop chop!

Step up to the plate now... There are 5 articles of impeachment! Who dares to dig them up, print them out here and explain and defend each one???
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 11:16 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

IMPEACH 45!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvnWM4kzIgw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI4QtNs4pCA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqFDWCiMFqI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8fgvVZ_cvE

THE ONE HAS SPOKEN! SIEG HEIL!

Old 11-20-2017, 07:28 PM   #14
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Lol... maybe Gutierrez is afraid his neighbors and friends (and the 911 operator) will question his sanity.

These morons want to criminalize everything Trumpy says or does... next they will call it a crime to have a Twitter account or a Slovenian wife!

Meanwhile, isn't Gutierrez the guy who keeps screaming it's NOT a crime to be in this country illegally?

Why didn't any of our resident libtards start a thread on this historic occasion? C'mon yinz! Chop chop!

Step up to the plate now... There are 5 articles of impeachment! Who dares to dig them up, print them out here and explain and defend each one???
2 things.

How stupid are you to think because somebody in congress is trying to start the impeachment process that the majority of the US that didn't vote for trump has to support that action?
Just because you're in lock-step with trump doesn't mean we can't wait for the results of the investigation before we support impeachment.

And 2, like your challenges mean shit. You make them but can't meet them.

You talk shit and run away.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 08:31 PM   #15
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/...Rn#.chkYz3550X

She Said That A Powerful Congressman Harassed Her. Here’s Why You Didn’t Hear Her Story.

Quote:
Michigan Rep. John Conyers, a Democrat and the longest-serving member of the House of Representatives, settled a wrongful dismissal complaint in 2015 with a former employee who alleged she was fired because she would not “succumb to [his] sexual advances.”

Documents from the complaint obtained by BuzzFeed News include four signed affidavits, three of which are notarized, from former staff members who allege that Conyers, the ranking Democrat on the powerful House Judiciary Committee, repeatedly made sexual advances to female staff that included requests for sexual favors, contacting and transporting other women with whom they believed Conyers was having affairs, caressing their hands sexually, and rubbing their legs and backs in public. Four people involved with the case verified the documents are authentic.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women