Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-17-2011, 08:02 PM   #31
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
I would like to know why the owners are allowing these idiots to ruin their board. Not good business in my opinion.
Probably because the board is about information and "Fat Albert and the Gang" seem to write reviews, provide information and contribute content that drives traffic to the site.....

Unlike most of the WHINERS that make excuses as to why they can't contribute and just hang around to kiss ass and flirt with the hookers that are not busy enough due to a lack of talent, looks, size or age that are scraping the bottom of the barrel flirting to try to get a trick out of the mix on occasion....
Old 04-17-2011, 08:05 PM   #32
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I would like to know why the owners are allowing these idiots to ruin their board. Not good business in my opinion.
There is no reason to wonder, PM them and ask...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Old 04-17-2011, 08:25 PM   #33
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
There is no reason to wonder, PM them and ask...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I would but I do not want to waste my time. I have been told by more than 20 people that have contacted the owners & the only get a promise that they will resolve the issue......
we are waiting.......
Old 04-17-2011, 08:31 PM   #34
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Nothing personal towards you but would you still like them if they called you out on your threADDS & your flirting???? so far my dear they allow your posts, but dont forget that the day will come when you are also nothing more than an old worn out hooker in their eyes.
before you dare me..... I have taken the time to read through past posts & found many threADDS & flirting between you & the Fat Albert gang, I will, if you request post them all; Austin & Houston.
Edit.

Francisca,

no problem.

1.) I am 21. That is not old. I was also in the business not even 2 years?

2.) Read my siggy line. There is a reason for that. I have a 9-5. I don't have to make money laying on my back. Gone are those days.

3.) ECCIE is only entertainment for me. I don't take any of these things seriously. I did when it was a way to pay my bills.. but now? Nope. Most of what's said is just downright hilarious. Who was it that said it's "all in good fun"? Was it Budman? I can't remember but he was right.

4.) My theADs? Can you please link me to some? I don't start threADs love.

5.) Flirting? Ain't nothing wrong with that. Why do you have a problem with my flirting. Isn't that what you ladies do to get business? Hell I'm not in Austin/not even planning on visiting Austin. I post here because I enjoy it. Why do you have a problem with it?
Old 04-17-2011, 08:34 PM   #35
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Probably because the board is about information and "Fat Albert and the Gang" seem to write reviews, provide information and contribute content that drives traffic to the site.....

Unlike most of the WHINERS that make excuses as to why they can't contribute and just hang around to kiss ass and flirt with the hookers that are not busy enough due to a lack of talent, looks, size or age that are scraping the bottom of the barrel flirting to try to get a trick out of the mix on occasion....
Are you referring to Naomi, Henna and the few select that you allow threADDS & flirting from?
You are such an expert in this hobby yet you had to start a thread and ask...
"Frrebies..... Do ya tip? If so what is an ADEQUATE tip?" really?
You chase 18yr old girls & entice them with $, turn them into hookers & then bash them for having 20 dicks a month in them (per your words) .... Yeap, your the man.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:39 PM   #36
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

In case anyone is wondering about my so called threADs. Here's a link: http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=7525471

I don't see how any of those are "ThreADs" but whatever. I also don't have anything to hide. Remember all the post/threads are public. If anyone wanted to research me they could do it on their own.

Why the anger? I knew I was popular here but not THAT popular. Take care.

Oh and one more thing: What is wrong with Whispers liking 18 year olds? If that is what he likes then there's nothing wrong with that. Last time I checked this hobby is all about living out our fantasies.. no?
Old 04-17-2011, 09:09 PM   #37
Whispers

Quote:
Are you referring to Naomi, Henna and the few select that you allow threADDS & flirting from?
You are such an expert in this hobby yet you had to start a thread and ask...
"Frrebies..... Do ya tip? If so what is an ADEQUATE tip?" really?
You chase 18yr old girls & entice them with $, turn them into hookers & then bash them for having 20 dicks a month in them (per your words) .... Yeap, your the man.
It's not a "few select" that are "allowed" to do anything....

It's a "few select" that catch grief for their actions because they start grief....

You for example seemed to come back to the board LOOKING for fights and controversy and it found you....

Maybe you thought you would make a name for yourself or rally some support...... But you just don't have the draw.....

I leave the vast majority of threads alone...... They don't interest me..... But when certain topics come up or certain people start their incessant whining.... well..... I seem to hear about it and if I have the time respond to it.....

Regarding the "tipping for Freebies thread..... that was an inside joke between me and a lady.... and a couple of others.....

AND as I recall it..... After 11 years on the board and introducing hundreds of ladies to the guys and dozens of ladies to the boards I do not think I have EVER bashed a lady from that group......

But keep spinning your little stories like all the ones before you that haven't a clue or the ability to argue a subject and keep it personal... Eventually you will get me to the point of returning the favor.....

Old 04-17-2011, 09:10 PM   #38
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Regarding the "tipping for Freebies thread..... that was an inside joke between me and a lady.... and a couple of others.....
Exactly.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:11 PM   #39
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Why the anger? I knew I was popular here but not THAT popular. Take care.

You were more popular than her and that is what it comes down too.... plus you are still young and finding your way OUT of this business rather than making it a career...I think it is more "bitterness" than Anger.....

Oh and one more thing: What is wrong with Whispers liking 18 year olds? If that is what he likes then there's nothing wrong with that. Last time I checked this hobby is all about living out our fantasies.. no?
Actually darlin... I seem to spend more time with 24-26yos lately except for the occasional forrays into teens for some sport fuckin or a celevration here and there....
Old 04-17-2011, 09:12 PM   #40
Whispers

Quote:
Exactly.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:28 PM   #41
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
We, as a community have allowed the idiocies of Fat Albert & the gang to destroy what was at one time a fun environment. They way I see it, we can join together and completely ignore Fat Albert & the Gang and have fun in this hobby or we can continue to feed his sick need for attention. Without our cooperation they are nothing more than a bunch of demented perverts with mommy issues.

I would have expected alot more than you. Resorting to name calling? Honey, I could give less than two shits what you or anyone says about me. I can get laid on here for pay and for free. I think its no secret that I have gotten what others guys have had to pay for. I think your shot was lame and really shows your character. I am sorry that your time has come and gone. I guess you believe that you must go out with a bang huh?

Quote:
Nothing personal towards you but would you still like them if they called you out on your threADDS & your flirting???? so far my dear they allow your posts, but dont forget that the day will come when you are also nothing more than an old worn out hooker in their eyes.
before you dare me..... I have taken the time to read through past posts & found many threADDS & flirting between you & the Fat Albert gang, I will, if you request post them all; Austin & Houston.
You would actually take the time to go over Naomi's posts? Is business that bad? I think you answered that for me, so nevermind. I respect Naomi because she does not care what she says. She worried about herself and has no "cause". She tells it like it is regardless if I support her view or you do. I have a spot for people like that. She will tell me to kiss her ass if need to be. She does not bitch about how the board was or is, she works it to the way she sees fit....

Quote:

We obviously are pulling on some strings. If what we said had no substance Ms. Fran would not take the time...

Quote:
Edit.

Francisca,

no problem.

1.) I am 21. That is not old. I was also in the business not even 2 years?

2.) Read my siggy line. There is a reason for that. I have a 9-5. I don't have to make money laying on my back. Gone are those days.

3.) ECCIE is only entertainment for me. I don't take any of these things seriously. I did when it was a way to pay my bills.. but now? Nope. Most of what's said is just downright hilarious. Who was it that said it's "all in good fun"? Was it Budman? I can't remember but he was right.

4.) My theADs? Can you please link me to some? I don't start threADs love.

5.) Flirting? Ain't nothing wrong with that. Why do you have a problem with my flirting. Isn't that what you ladies do to get business? Hell I'm not in Austin/not even planning on visiting Austin. I post here because I enjoy it. Why do you have a problem with it?
Naomi, seems like sour grapes to me. You have no stake in Austin. Your reputation is stellar, you have a high post count. You are not some fly by night hooker from BP. It pisses off the old guard that you don't buy into the local politics and will speak your mind regardless if I or Ms. Fran support youtr POV......

sixx
Old 04-17-2011, 09:30 PM   #42
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Francisca,

no problem.

1.) I am 21 that is not old. I was also in the business not even 2 years?

I did not say you are old, I said that 1 day you will be 30 & you will be considered in the eyes of some as an old worn out hooker.
For 10 yrs I have preached to young ladies to do exactly what you did. Make your money, get an education & get out of this biz.
I had a successful agency & closed because the ladies did not want to do anything but lay on their backs & I refuse to help a young lady depend on men fucking her to pay her bills.

You have made money laying on your back & obviously enough to move on. You did state that you would lay on your back again if the financial need was there, meaning those days are not gone just on pause for the moment. I can find that post for you also.
I have a 9-5. Had a job before I started providing & continue to have a job. You DID DEPEND on laying on your back to pay your bills at one time. I on the other hand, have NEVER DEPENDED on the hobby to pay my bills, always has been my XTRA income.

3.) ECCIE is only entertainment for me. I don't take any of these things seriously. I did when it was a way to pay my bills..

there are a lot of ladies that depend on this hobby to pay their bills, just like you at one time. You took it serious when you had the need so why shouldn't other ladies do the same?

but now? Nope. Most of what's said is just downright hilarious. Who was it that said it's "all in good fun"? Was it Budman? I can't remember but he was right.

4.) My theADs? Can you please link me to some? I don't start threADs love. Believe it or not, I have started less than 5 threads here on eccie and NONE of them were threADs.

Quote Naomi4u
"though I am visiting Texas on the 26th".
Not an add? you did not start the thread, but you had no problem including your travel dates in your reply. Whisp & SIXX did not have a problem with it either.

5.) Flirting? Ain't nothing wrong with that. Why do you have a problem with my flirting. Isn't that what you ladies do to get business?

You ladies? Don't you mean US ladies?

Hell I'm not in Austin/not even planning on visiting Austin. I post here because I enjoy it. Why do you have a problem with it?
Did I say I had a problem with you flirting?
I ASKED.... "would you still like them if they called you out on your threADDS & your flirting????"
Whispers & Sixx & Budman have a problem with providers flirting on the board, they make exceptions, you being one of them. I have a problem with you not caring about the ladies being bashed for doing the same thing you do. If you did care, you would say something, instead you enjoy the glory.[/quote]
Before you ask me anymore questions I feel its only fair you know who you are speaking to. I will be 42 on Tuesday. I started providing at 32. I became a provider because I wanted (not a need) my daughters to get the best education possible. My oldest is now an English literature professor at a private university. My youngest is an RN and my middle daughter is getting her masters in business. I am proud to say I laid on my back for my daughters.
I have been fortunate in this hobby. I met some wonderful men, men that I continue to see. I returned today from a week stay at a resort with a gentleman I have known for 5yrs. Made 10k, 2 floor tickets to the Davis Cup, a trip to Istanbul in November, Guatemala in February 2012 & Moscow in June 2012. Not only will I lay on my back, I will stand on my head for this man.

Old 04-17-2011, 09:40 PM   #43
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

SIXX... do you have amnesia??? you sir have requested my company in the past month more times than all the other requests put together. Put a sock in it baby & since every time I have posted I receive a pm from you requesting my company... I am sure to get mail soon....
Old 04-17-2011, 09:42 PM   #44
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
SIXX... do you have amnesia??? you sir have requested my company in the past month more times than all the other requests put together. Put a sock in it baby & since every time I have posted I receive a pm from you requesting my company... I am sure to get mail soon....
That's no big deal. I always want to try out talent. Did you forget some of the things you told me? Do you really want to go there?? For real?

I can separate the board from business which for me is BCD. I can do business with someone who does not agree with me...

sixx
Old 04-17-2011, 09:47 PM   #45
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Call me in 20yrs when you have an 18 yr old daughter being chased by a 54yr old man wanting to turn her into a hooker.... I might be wrong, you might encourage your daughter to lay on her back for 54yr old men to pay her bills.... I knew a mother & daughter in houston that worked for Amazing escorts, nothing would surprises me.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women