Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2019, 10:50 AM   #46
Danielle Silver
Naughty lil Moderator

User ID: 7081
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Danielle,
I'm not certain of the difference between the race card & religion in as far as what stands and what doesn't. They are both forms of bigotry that haven't any place in civil discourse.

Religiomisia is barely different than racism in that one may have some degree of control over their beliefs. However, there is hardly anything more irrevocable than our belief system. Once someone has bought into a religion, it might be easier to try to change their color than their faith.

The congresswoman from Minnesota has said some blatantly antisemitic things.

How many times has she and the people of her faith been associated with terrorism?

2 wrongs don't make a right, though. She definitely needs to dial it down and apologize and refrain from future attacks.

Jews & Christians alike shouldn't feel so free to attack Muslims faith either.

My post was in reference to. POST#23
Not anything to do with anything in your post or this thread in general.

Hopefully that brings clarity..

DS
Danielle Silver is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:52 AM   #47
Namssa
Administrator

Encounters: 39

Lets keep the racial, religious and any other insults off the board.

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

These have always been part of the vision for this site, although I'm not so sure it's been enforced consistently mainly due to the site growing so large in size over the years.

The moderators have recently been given a directive from Site Admins to enforce these particular guidelines strongly and consistently across the board, anywhere it may exist. The key word is ANYWHERE. Any forum, public or private. If someone insults you to your face or behind your back they have still insulted you and that is that.

Also, a special call-out for those who may have participated in such behavior prior to the day this notice goes live: You can consider this an early Christmas present for you. You are being given a golden opportunity to stop insulting, targeting, or harassing other members and participate in harmony with the diverse folks that make up this community.
Should anyone not take this notice seriously and continue to display behaviors that have been prohibited on this site since Day 1, I'm afraid you won't be able to get by for very long flying under the radar without consequence or reprimand.

We have always intended this site to be a place everyone can come and participate, any gender, all walks of life, to seek and receive information pertaining to their search for fun and successful encounters. Staff wishes to issue an apology that the rapid growth of the site seemed to throw us off in some areas from keeping this aspect of the vision alive. Corrections and adjustments are being made, and it should be pretty noticeable in the days and weeks to come.
Namssa is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 11:00 AM   #48
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Silver View Post
My post was in reference to. POST#23
Not anything to do with anything in your post or this thread in general.

Hopefully that brings clarity..

DS
Yes, I understood your warning to be towards Peters post. Was simply trying to point out what nammsa just did.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 11:07 AM   #49
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am the one who got pointed.

I always understood that all of the rules pertained to the people who are members of this Site, not politicians who many of us feel are destroying the very fabric of what makes America great.

I will follow the rules.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 01:04 PM   #50
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namssa View Post
Lets keep the racial, religious and any other insults off the board.

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

These have always been part of the vision for this site, although I'm not so sure it's been enforced consistently mainly due to the site growing so large in size over the years.

The moderators have recently been given a directive from Site Admins to enforce these particular guidelines strongly and consistently across the board, anywhere it may exist. The key word is ANYWHERE. Any forum, public or private. If someone insults you to your face or behind your back they have still insulted you and that is that.

Also, a special call-out for those who may have participated in such behavior prior to the day this notice goes live: You can consider this an early Christmas present for you. You are being given a golden opportunity to stop insulting, targeting, or harassing other members and participate in harmony with the diverse folks that make up this community.
Should anyone not take this notice seriously and continue to display behaviors that have been prohibited on this site since Day 1, I'm afraid you won't be able to get by for very long flying under the radar without consequence or reprimand.

We have always intended this site to be a place everyone can come and participate, any gender, all walks of life, to seek and receive information pertaining to their search for fun and successful encounters. Staff wishes to issue an apology that the rapid growth of the site seemed to throw us off in some areas from keeping this aspect of the vision alive. Corrections and adjustments are being made, and it should be pretty noticeable in the days and weeks to come.

Thank You
Perhaps this should be a "Sticky" at the top of the Forum.

Easy to miss if one does not read this thread.

A thought for Danielle.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 01:59 PM   #51
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I am the one who got pointed.

I always understood that all of the rules pertained to the people who are members of this Site, not politicians who many of us feel are destroying the very fabric of what makes America great.

I will follow the rules.
dont feel like the lone ranger. i bet a bunch of us got points. i look at the regular posters on here and i can see a violation for 80% of us
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 09:49 PM   #52
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Because of the anti-Semitism she should be removed its that simple , And she's on the FAC.
Again the Hypocrisy ,,, if she was a rep dumpeer supporter MSM ,and dims would be going cra- cra
These idiots are in charge when they do stupid hateful ridiculous shit they need there political career ENDED.

Whatever happened to EQUAL treatment
And if they're gonna go that route then they need to remove Asshole from office for his recent racist remarks against Native Americans

Again the Hypocrisy....

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/11/polit...ets/index.html

https://splinternews.com/trump-tries...ici-1831731397
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:25 PM   #53
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Sorry, I ain't buying it.

She is a Muslim Cunt. She follows the teachings of a genocidal megalomaniac.

Millions of members of her so called "religion" are hell bent on destroying anything and anybody who does not agree with their warped views.

This bitch has no business being a member in one of our three branches of Government. The majority of Muslim beliefs, from treating women like 2d class citizens to executing members of the LGBT community, are contrary to our Secular Government and Constitution.

Take a minute and listen to this woman. She spews hate and racism. That is NOT what America is about.
Wait wait wait now!! According to your colleague, The "All Knowing" I B a Joke swears up & down that the House is not a "branch".
I agree with, it is a branch I'm just wondering why I P hasn't given you a talkin to??

Spewing hat & racism. That's funny that sounds an awful lot like your leader. What was the first thing he "Tried" to do in office?? Oh that's right the "Muslim Ban" that went NOWHERE!!

Oh the hypocrisy from the Right just has no end.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:45 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Wait wait wait now!! According to your colleague, The "All Knowing" I B a Joke swears up & down that the House is not a "branch".
I agree with, it is a branch I'm just wondering why I P hasn't given you a talkin to??

Spewing hat & racism. That's funny that sounds an awful lot like your leader. What was the first thing he "Tried" to do in office?? Oh that's right the "Muslim Ban" that went NOWHERE!!

Oh the hypocrisy from the Right just has no end.
Evidently you haven't mastered Google if you still believe that the House unto itself is a branch of government. And Jackie didn't say it was. Have you mastered tying your shoe laces yet?

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:04 PM   #55
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Evidently you haven't mastered Google if you still believe that the House unto itself is a branch of government. And Jackie didn't say it was.
Are you saying the House isn't part of the Legislative branch of government? Are they stand alone, no the aren't. The President isn't stand alone on the Executive branch either. The SCOTUS isn't stand alone on the Judicial either. You don't know your stuff IB. Guess what. Nancy was asked by Donald for money for a wall. You know what she said?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Old 02-15-2019, 11:08 PM   #56
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Another Merriam-Webster moment, IBH.

Your work is never done.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:09 PM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Are you saying the House isn't part of the Legislative branch of government? Are they stand alone, no the aren't. The President isn't stand alone on the Executive branch either. The SCOTUS isn't stand alone on the Judicial either. You don't know your stuff IB. Guess what. Nancy was asked by Donald for money for a wall. You know what she said?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Donald told Nancy to shove it up her dry, cracked pussy.

Wouldn't it be an ignorant jackass who argues that the Senate doesn't make up half of a bicameral Congress?

Wouldn't an educate and wise person know that it takes both halves to constitute a "whole branch of government"?

And, wouldn't an educate and wise person know that either half alone doesn't constitute a "whole branch of government"?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:12 PM   #58
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I forgot about you mystic! Did you go friday without posting nazi? Be honest now? If so you may continue to post. But if you did post nazi you will have to post under your other handle all day saturday. bahahahahahahahahahahahaha
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:29 PM   #59
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Donald told Nancy to shove it up her dry, cracked pussy.

Wouldn't it be an ignorant jackass who argues that the Senate doesn't make up half of a bicameral Congress?

Wouldn't an educate and wise person know that it takes both halves to constitute a "whole branch of government"?

And, wouldn't an educate and wise person know that either half alone doesn't constitute a "whole branch of government"?
So if progressive posters were to make such a personal assault on a single member, you’d be among the first to shriek like a butt hurt banshee.

You shouldn’t post while your so angry, IBH, you’re gonna hurt yourself.

And by all accounts, you’re now in Day 3 of 2019’s first named IBH meltdown of the season. That would make it Meltdown Amerosa.

I’d recommend taking 20% off the top of all that anger, EyebeeAitsh.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:38 PM   #60
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I forgot about you mystic! Did you go friday without posting nazi? Be honest now? If so you may continue to post. But if you did post nazi you will have to post under your other handle all day saturday. bahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Aww WD we are having another moment. I almost used the N word in this last post but I thought about how proud you would be if I didn't. I went all day without using the N word! Yippie!!!!!!
Can I use it tomorrow under this handle or do I need to create another one?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women