Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2012, 07:21 PM   #1
SeductiveAlaska
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 110177
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Chicago Laws ???

i had recently got busted in chicago BUT i had touched the guys di** & he had touched my breast .. they told me that he could of had full intercourse with me & still busted me .. is that true ?
SeductiveAlaska is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:07 PM   #2
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeductiveAlaska View Post
i had recently got busted in chicago BUT i had touched the guys di** & he had touched my breast .. they told me that he could of had full intercourse with me & still busted me .. is that true ?

Short answer: Yes, that is true. It has been discussed here on ECCIE in various sub-forums many times in the past, and has been the subject of many reports in the mainstream media (including a fair amount of public dissent [disagreement] over LE's use of the particular 'tactic').

Sorry you got pinched, retain competent counsel immediately - if you haven't already.

Good luck.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Yes, cause Cops rule on the street. Prostitutes and Johns do not.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:43 PM   #4
SeductiveAlaska
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 110177
My ECCIE Reviews

thats some bullshit . such pigs if they could really go through with full intercourse & then take you in . id be so upset if that happened to me .
SeductiveAlaska is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #5
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeductiveAlaska View Post
thats some bullshit . such pigs if they could really go through with full intercourse & then take you in . id be so upset if that happened to me .
well heres a little Tip. If you are apt to travel, learn a little about the Police in the cities you maybe visiting. Heres another tip for ya. Major Cities like LA, Chicago, NewYork City, Atlanta, Kansas City and there are many others have Vice Squads. Very well trained Vice Squads, that regularly run Vice Stings for Narcotics, Prostitution and other street crimes. If you come in contact with these guys and gals anything can happen. So if you're appauled by the fact that a vice officer may engage in some degree of sexual activity then makes an arrest, just remember my last statement " Anything can happen" you might say thats life in the big city.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #6
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

You have to screen. Chicago is known for having an active vice squad that targets online prostitution. The old "cop check" is not screening. I've not heard of Chicago vice going all the way through an appointment to make a bust but legally it could happen. There are definitely stories of more contact taking place than just the old "cop check".
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #7
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If you want to reduce the risk of getting busted, then screen, screen, screen. Remain alert. Don't get drunk or put illegal substances in your body while you're working. Don't be greedy. Anticipate income and expenses. Budget your money. Always set aside some money for an emergency. But if you want to reduce the risk to zero, find another profession.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:22 AM   #8
joseph033
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

This is a really despicable practice, and it's another demonstration of the police attitude that the law only applies to those not in law enforcement. Here's just one example:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...021200943.html

Similar to the so-called "professional courtesy", which is just a euphemism for selective application of the law (you want to hear cops get REALLY hysterical, suggest that off-duty cops should get tickets when they break the posted speed limit like all of the rest of us do), cops are now saying that it's ok for them to see a provider, but it's not ok for anyone else. It is simultaneously hilarious and disturbing to hear police chiefs and mayors justify this practice. Supposedly the vice cops don't enjoy sexual contact with providers; of course not, I'm sure they hate every second of it, don't we all?
In a 2000 study Ralph Nader found that "in 1999 at least one of the vice-squad officers in Columbus, Ohio, was regularly having sexual intercourse with prostitutes before arresting them. After receiving negative publicity about that practice, the police division issued new guidelines limiting officers to getting completely naked with prostitutes; touching their thigh, genitals, buttock, pubic region, breast, or other regions to the extent needed 'to obtain the necessary elements of the offense'; being masturbated briefly; and 'momentarily' having sexual intercourse if it's 'in spite of all reasonable efforts of the officer to stop.' (In practice, though, the officers apparently find it necessary to use those tactics only in arresting female - not male - prostitutes.)... Despite the revised guidelines, in 2003 the Columbus Dispatch quoted one court clerk as describing the officers' arrest reports as sometimes being so steamy she 'should have a cigarette after reading it.' The head of the vice squad admitted to the newspaper that 'it appears officers are engaging in sexual contact.'"
I have a suggestion on how to deal with this. These vice agencies apparently love to expose providers and their clients, I say we expose vice cops who have sex with a provider before arresting her. His name will be on the arrest report, his photo should be easily obtained as well. The time has come for this double standard to stop. I'm sick of these cops and government officials sanctimoniously pontificating on how wrong certain behaviors are while they are the largest practitioners of them.
joseph033 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women