Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2011, 01:31 PM   #31
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by coast_encounter View Post
Body Scanners are creepy..

Hell if it saves a life then I'm all for it!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #32
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
That's not paranoid! I've carried those pens since 2009 when some cheeky knobstain ripped me off in London!
WOW! Bastard! What did you do??

I JUST started carrying the pens.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #33
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
WOW! Bastard! What did you do??

I JUST started carrying the pens.
Well I didn't carry the pens at the time, so he put the cash on my dresser, after he left I went to bank it( because I had to always go bank the agency's bit anyways) got there and the lady told me it was counterfeit. .I was so pissed, and embarrassed...so I've carried the pens ever since.....
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:40 PM   #34
DragginKnee32
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley View Post
In Texas, if you kill/harm someone in self-defense, when the cops arrive, ask to be taken to the hospital. They are not allowed to question you at the hospital, or while waiting for your ambulance. You will have 24 hours to get your story straight and contact legal aid.

My friend who just completed concealed handgun training told me this. I find this info very helpful in our line of work.

I was told this in my CHL class as well...good advice. NEVER give ANY statement to the police, even if someone kicked the door down and came at you with a knife, take the 5th
DragginKnee32 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:44 PM   #35
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Well I didn't carry the pens at the time, so he put the cash on my dresser, after he left I went to bank it( because I had to always go bank the agency's bit anyways) got there and the lady told me it was counterfeit. .I was so pissed, and embarrassed...so I've carried the pens ever since.....
OMG! I would have been pissed too. Good thing you carry them now.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #36
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Providers,

This is why you should only see men with good/reputable/established providers references. Bad things happen when you get desperate. Just because you are able to verify the guy's employment doesn't mean he'll be a good client. I am sure the craigslist killer was once a good reference at some point. If your instinct is telling you no.. don't go. Stay home/in your room, wait for another client and preserve your sanity. $100, $300, $500, $1,000 is NOT worth your life. This is why it is also good get rid of any bad habits that you may have and save your money.

xoxo,
Naomi
Old 02-08-2011, 02:03 PM   #37
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to baseball bats stashed in my incall.

The bats were stashed well before I started this business..

Just in case.. One is next to my bed tucked and one is in my living room hidden.

Both are easy to get to yet still out of site.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:03 PM   #38
Megan Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 9625
My ECCIE Reviews

Never tell anyone you're packing... Ever!!!
Megan Love is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:18 PM   #39
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan Love View Post
Never tell anyone you're packing... Ever!!!
Well darn! Seriously, there are always guns in the incalls I use locally, but there is also another provider in ear shot being 2 of the 3 are condos. When I have a date that alarm system is set before I do anything. If he acts up it's as simple as pressing one of 3 panic buttons...don't even really need to go for the gun.

I can honestly say I have yet to have that kind of trouble in the hobby, but can't say the same for civie criminals.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:52 PM   #40
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Never have thought about the ladies carrying a pen to check counterfeit money. Just goes to show you that people will try anything to short you.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:56 PM   #41
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Never have thought about the ladies carrying a pen to check counterfeit money. Just goes to show you that people will try anything to short you.
Uh yeah babes.. you should see my key chain. Keys to my incall, mace, mini camera detector and mini counterfeit pen. Better safe than sorry!
Old 02-08-2011, 03:07 PM   #42
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

London "I can honestly say I have yet to have that kind of trouble in the hobby, but can't say the same for civie criminals." That's a very interesting point. Civie criminals probably see a lady as a easy target. Especially if she's very attractive, wearing tight or sexy clothes, and not with another guy.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:18 PM   #43
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Well darnit Naomi! I can't bring my video camero hidden in my hat, so that I can strategically placed it in the bedroom??LOL
Old 02-08-2011, 03:38 PM   #44
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3267
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Providers,

This is why you should only see men with good/reputable/established providers references. Bad things happen when you get desperate. Just because you are able to verify the guy's employment doesn't mean he'll be a good client. I am sure the craigslist killer was once a good reference at some point. If your instinct is telling you no.. don't go. Stay home/in your room, wait for another client and preserve your sanity. $100, $300, $500, $1,000 is NOT worth your life. This is why it is also good get rid of any bad habits that you may have and save your money.

xoxo,
Naomi
Huh?

I'm totally not trying to dismiss your advice, but I am questioning it. Why is a provider reference better than employment verfication coupled with a few other things?

I'm pretty well known on this board, but that doesn't mean anything. Why would you take what I say about JimmyJohnson to heart? Provider refs help, but are not the end all, be all.

I see quite a few newbies or occasional hobbyists and they are some of my favorite types of dates. They aren't jaded, cyncial or entitled. In fact, they are willing to give just about any real world information to you for verification. They also tend to repeat and become exclusive.

Provider refs don't carry much weight for me unless I know the girl personally. With refs, I always use something else. Verifiable RW info, on the other hand, is all I need.

And I am FAR from desperate.

*BTW, I love debating with you, Naomi. You are brilliant and always respectful. Whenever I think I know it all, I see something you wrote and it causes me rethink/reaffirm my style. I appreciate your contributions and I hope you don't consider this post as criticism of your provider-safety style.
Guest041811-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:46 PM   #45
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley View Post
Huh?

I'm totally not trying to dismiss your advice, but I am questioning it. Why is a provider reference better than employment verfication coupled with a few other things?

I'm pretty well known on this board, but that doesn't mean anything. Why would you take what I say about JimmyJohnson to heart? Provider refs help, but are not the end all, be all.

I see quite a few newbies or occasional hobbyists and they are some of my favorite types of dates. They aren't jaded, cyncial or entitled. In fact, they are willing to give just about any real world information to you for verification. They also tend to repeat and become exclusive.

Provider refs don't carry much weight for me unless I know the girl personally. With refs, I always use something else. Verifiable RW info, on the other hand, is all I need.

And I am FAR from desperate.

*BTW, I love debating with you, Naomi. You are brilliant and always respectful. Whenever I think I know it all, I see something you wrote and it causes me rethink/reaffirm my style. I appreciate your contributions and I hope you don't consider this post as criticism of your provider-safety style.
Thanks for the kind words.

However, You totally missed my point. I was saying just because one can verify the guy's employment doesn't mean he'll be a good client as in do not make employment verification your one and only way of screening. Screening is a combination of things. Checking references, verifying employment.. etc. I said this because I know of a few ladies that check employment and that is their only way of screening.. nothing else. I never said one was better than the other. When I screen I ask for a combination of things not just one. When I ask a guy for references I do not have to know her personally. If she is reputable, has a website, had excellent reviews I will accept her as a reference.

P.S I have also never had an issue collecting screening particulars from gents.

Oooh and I don't think you're desperate. lol.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women