Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2020, 03:49 PM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Autopsy Report

https://content.govdelivery.com/atta...206.1.2020.pdf

If you died today, how much, (Unmentionables) would they find in your system.?

Granted, the first (unmentionable) in that report car be obtained by prescription. I don’t think the second (unmentionable) can be.

Unless it’s prescribed by “Dr Feel Good” st the street corner.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 04:31 PM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
https://content.govdelivery.com/atta...206.1.2020.pdf

Granted, the first (unmentionable) in that report car be obtained by prescription. I don’t think the second (unmentionable) can be.

Unless it’s prescribed by “Dr Feel Good” st the street corner.

this tends to support my take based on the early video of the initial contact by police with Floyd is that he was intoxicated in the general use of the term, on fen. doesn't say anything about alcohol perhaps more tests will later but booze and fen are not a good mix. unless you want to get really fucked up.

i think this is why Floyd was still there. he had plenty of time to leave. he wasn't able to because he was messed up on fen. it also explains why he had to be helped from his car. not so much a struggle yet as him impaired and to the extent the initial responders called EMS for a potential medical issue.

people in this state can become combative. like trying to get a really drunk guy to move. they don't understand what is going on around them. i think this is were things went south and the officers restrained him.

regardless, that officer defied any and all common sense by holding Floyd down that long with his knee to the neck. his training alone should have pointed out the danger of prolonged use of that type of restraint. after 5-6 minutes Floyd had stopped moving at all and likely was dead yet this guy kept pressure on him for another 3 + minutes.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 04:57 PM   #3
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
this tends to support my take based on the early video of the initial contact by police with Floyd is that he was intoxicated in the general use of the term, on fen. doesn't say anything about alcohol perhaps more tests will later but booze and fen are not a good mix. unless you want to get really fucked up.

i think this is why Floyd was still there. he had plenty of time to leave. he wasn't able to because he was messed up on fen. it also explains why he had to be helped from his car. not so much a struggle yet as him impaired and to the extent the initial responders called EMS for a potential medical issue.

people in this state can become combative. like trying to get a really drunk guy to move. they don't understand what is going on around them. i think this is were things went south and the officers restrained him.

regardless, that officer defied any and all common sense by holding Floyd down that long with his knee to the neck. his training alone should have pointed out the danger of prolonged use of that type of restraint. after 5-6 minutes Floyd had stopped moving at all and likely was dead yet this guy kept pressure on him for another 3 + minutes.
Well said.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 04:58 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

“Saint Floyd” did not deserve to die the way he did.

OD’ing on (unmentionable) would have been much better.

But then his family would not be the beneficiary’s of a GoFundMe account that has just hit $10 million.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/george...ion-in-5-days/
Old 06-02-2020, 06:26 PM   #5
Levianon17
Valued Poster

From the Medical Examiners report it seems to me Floyd would have died that day anyway. But unfortunately the Cops had to be involved.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 06:29 PM   #6
oeb11
Valued Poster

9500- for Once u got something correct - and I agree with TWK.
Then u got to go destroy credibility with the foolish Cantinflas meme.

Ai, ai, ai, ai!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 06:30 PM   #7
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
“Saint Floyd” did not deserve to die the way he did.

OD’ing on (unmentionable) would have been much better.

But then his family would not be the beneficiary’s of a GoFundMe account that has just hit $10 million.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/george...ion-in-5-days/

After the lawyers and social media mavens get done confiscating their "share" - all the family will get will be coupons to walmart.

Vultures.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 06:50 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
After the lawyers and social media mavens get done confiscating their "share" - all the family will get will be coupons to walmart.

Vultures.

far as i know gofundme goes directly to who started it, in this case Floyd's sister. she should get all of it after taxes of course. if it's 10 m now that at least 6 maybe 7 if you set it up right. the question here will be what happens to this money within the family? Floyd does have one child a daughter so it should be on her behalf. and in that case i'm fine with it. we'll see if the family starts suing each other over this loot.
Old 06-02-2020, 07:27 PM   #9
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

little 6'6" floyd was such an angel fucking choir boi
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 07:38 PM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:

they would find bánh bao and carrot juice

Quote:
far as i know gofundme goes directly to who started it, in this case Floyd's sister. she should get all of it after taxes of course.
after what taxes? Floyd's Sister wouldn't have to pay tax, it is a gift.

https://www.thebalance.com/do-you-ha...-money-4773839
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 08:01 PM   #11
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default I ask that due to the nature of this incident, they do not modify the quote from the ME

Quote:
Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual,
restraint, and neck compression
Manner of death: Homicide
How injury occurred: Decedent experienced a cardiopulmonary arrest while
being restrained by law enforcement officer(s)
Other significant conditions: Arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease;
fentanyl intoxication; recent methamphetamine use
Thank you.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 08:07 PM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
From the Medical Examiners report it seems to me Floyd would have died that day anyway. But unfortunately the Cops had to be involved.
Maybe not that day. But sooner or later. He still didn’t have to go that way. It wasn’t his choice.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 08:18 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
they would find bánh bao and carrot juice

after what taxes? Floyd's Sister wouldn't have to pay tax, it is a gift.

https://www.thebalance.com/do-you-ha...-money-4773839

there are limits to gifting cash, usually 10,000 to someone, usually family or friends. in this case it appears it might be exempt from taxes to the recipient due to no one donation being large. shows the power of people's donations i guess. i have no problem with anyone donating to Floyd again we'll see how his sister uses this money and at 10 M and growing minus any tax due to the charity angle then if managed well this should be a windfall for the daughter and the family at large. let's hope they don't start suing each other over it.
Old 06-02-2020, 08:26 PM   #14
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
there are limits to gifting cash, usually 10,000 to someone, usually family or friends. in this case it appears it might be exempt from taxes to the recipient due to no one donation being large. shows the power of people's donations i guess.
it is not "usually" $10,000, there is NO LIMIT. maybe you are thinking of the reporting requirement when money is withdrawn from a Financial Institution? that is $10,000. if you are talking about an annual gift limit, it is a $15,000 limit to ONE person without having to report, but nobody pays tax on it. you could give $11,000,000 to Floyd's Sister this year, and nobody would pay tax on it.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 08:29 PM   #15
Jackie S
Valued Poster

I agree with the future court fight.

It will be like when in Houston, there was a huge controversy on who should hold the Parade on MLK day. One thing group was the Authentic Real MLK Parade Committee, the other the Real Authentic MLK Parade Committee. ( or something like that).

It became a joke in Houston, because everybody knew it was a bunch of Poverty Pimps wanting to cash in.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women