Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2023, 04:45 PM   #1
Takemyusername!
Registered Member

Default Miss the good old days

I swear it wasn't all that long ago I could get hr outcall with an attractive, open minded, reliable girl for under 2 bills. My how things have changed.

Oh well I guess.
Takemyusername! is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 04:51 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

It just vanished. Kinda like the steel industry in Pittsburgh. You woke one day and it was gone. Never to come back.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 08:46 PM   #3
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

With the advent of OnlyFans, these girls found they can get Simps to pay for just photos & videos without never having to physically meet. I mean, I get it. Compared to meeting in person, OF is relatively "safe".
DrivesAllDay is online now   Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 09:44 PM   #4
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

But doesn’t only the top tier girls make money on OnlyFans? What are the girls doing that are hot, but not OnlyFans hot. What are they doing?
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 07:10 PM   #5
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You woke one day and it was gone. Never to come back.
I'm not woke and never will be. Everything is either more expensive, a smaller amount, lower in quality or all three together. Providers are just an extreme example. I'm pretty much done with this hobby. Its just not enjoyable anymore.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 07:18 AM   #6
Don Stephens
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Stig is certainly right about the way things are changing - both in the hobby and beyond
Don Stephens is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 07:33 AM   #7
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
But doesn’t only the top tier girls make money on OnlyFans? What are the girls doing that are hot, but not OnlyFans hot. What are they doing?

Nope. They don't have to be top tier girls. I see average/ok looking ones doing OF and still making $$ at it, maybe not millions, but more than they would otherwise. It's like they say "There's something for everyone".
Old 09-23-2023, 08:11 AM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
I'm not woke and never will be. Everything is either more expensive, a smaller amount, lower in quality or all three together. Providers are just an extreme example. I'm pretty much done with this hobby. Its just not enjoyable anymore.
I agree. If I want to get my rocks off I’ll just pop into Sky Spa. In and out.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 09:54 AM   #9
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
It's this area, and not the hobby in general. New York, Florida, Canada, Europe are all still pretty incredible.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 02:54 PM   #10
LayingPipe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
With the advent of OnlyFans
Doing in person "dates" they were limited to customers in driving distance. On the internet they have access to men around the world
LayingPipe is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 02:57 PM   #11
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default PGH "Variable" Market Compared To "Organized" ASPD & Indys Era's.....

Quote:
I assume you have experience with SA, and I think I know the "type" of provider you like. There are plenty of Age 20's and Age 30's essentially-Realistic Pro Ho's on SA, and plenty of them will do business for no more than $300 a session....

SA is also filled with "newbie" girls who want SA guys to "earn" their attention by Venmoing them money, "content" sellers who pitch the "Let's start online and then when I get comfortable then we can meet" scams and the "Let's go shopping and get to know each other!" scammers. There is too much wide "variety" of Legit Ho's and Scammers on SA (and all types between) but the Pro Ho's do exist on SA....

I know you know all of this, but I thought it important to add that there are $300 and minus $300 providers in PGH. The market is much more "variable" now with "variable" SA girls down to deracinated "street" girls on "public" ad-sites, and also all the unique PGH "car date" and AMP's scenes. But there are plenty of $300 and less Pro Ho's in PGH. They just exist on SA with all the "Online Only" and "Let's go shopping!" scammers....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 03:10 PM   #12
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Did Organized Or Unorganized Hooker-Labor Effect The PGH Hobby Scene?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I agree. If I want to get my rocks off I’ll just pop into Sky Spa. In and out.
You have posted before that you often like "same day" sessions, and often BBBJ only. I have been offered more "Free to meet today, Daddy?" deals from SA girls than any of the ASPD and Indys girls most of whom required advanced scheduling....

If you browse the "Recently Active " list on SA and see girls/women who have been on there for Months or Years then they are probably players. It's the "Recently Joined" SA girls who are swamped with PM's from hobbyists and Variably according to How Hot the girls pics are. The hotter the "newbie" pics, the more PM's she gets in her early run. And the more likely she tries to run Scams when she knows she has all that attention. If you see an SA girl who is regularly online (on SA) and often on the "Recently Active" list then she is probably a player, and many of them do same-day scheduling....

It's not all Doom and Gloom on the PGH hobby-scene, but it's not as "organized" as it was before 2005 when ASPD allowed ads and reviews and then in the 2005 and on era of Indys which was it's own "self contained" hobby (and moral and immoral) universe with plenty of options....

In that sense the PGH hobby scene has "diversified" and "modernized" and has simply changed with the times from the industrial era's right on through the fast-changing online era's of ASPD (quickly vanished) and then the (Entertaining!) Indys era's. It's just a different "variable", more modern market now, not as "organized" (like as-with organized labor) of years past....
Old 09-24-2023, 03:40 PM   #13
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I have seen BCD two local PGH girls, one an ex-Indys semi-UTR provider and her friend, both of whom operated on SA and OnlyFans without any success on either of those platforms. I think hobby-guys imagine OF girls are making more money than those girls are actually making, especially if the girls don't have any national "influencer" status. Sure, it's conceivable that girls are selling "subscriptions" to their OF accounts (and not banging for money) but if a girl quickly (or over time) starts and then stops her OF account then that means she did not make enough money from it....

Sure, there are "content" sellers who try to run-scams in the orthodox (or is it unorthodox?) hobby world, but there are also straight-hookers and also UTR and "just you but no one else" PFP girls who try to "diversify" with OF. As long as an SA girl or any other type of provider proves she is PFP then she can work her own OF account too. And, sure, most guys here want to determine if she Bangs For Cash or if she is a Scammer "content" seller and plenty of both types exist in this world....
Old 09-25-2023, 09:41 AM   #14
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
I assume you have experience with SA, and I think I know the "type" of provider you like. There are plenty of Age 20's and Age 30's essentially-Realistic Pro Ho's on SA, and plenty of them will do business for no more than $300 a session....
I used SA a lot and when it first became popular and it was tremendous. It kept me swimming in pussy for a while. Literally like shooting fish in a barrel. The selection of great women was extensive and mostly grounded when it came to their donation. Now, its a total crap shoot with scammers, online bullshit, pay to just meet, advance payments and overwhelming GPS. I'm pretty much done with that too.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 07:19 PM   #15
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Quote:
I used SA a lot and when it first became popular and it was tremendous. It kept me swimming in pussy for a while. Literally like shooting fish in a barrel. The selection of great women was extensive and mostly grounded when it came to their donation. Now, its a total crap shoot with scammers, online bullshit, pay to just meet, advance payments and overwhelming GPS. I'm pretty much done with that too.

Don't forget the girls wanting you to pay off their student loans or pay for their college tuition.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women