Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2023, 07:13 AM   #31
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Even I have boundaries, just like you. I wait until they’re in Med School. Preferably, 3rd year residents. But I haven’t trolled a college campus to get laid since I was actually IN college. Just like you. And I didn’t have to pay. Talk about the good ole days!
Nobody is “trolling” a college campus. You drive there, she jumps into your car and leave.
But you knew that. You just prefer to troll and start shit.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 10:03 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Nobody is “trolling” a college campus. You drive there, she jumps into your car and leave.
But you knew that. You just prefer to troll and start shit.
You’re trolling for coeds via the internet. Then driving there to pick them up. In my opinion that’s pathetic for a middle aged man. But whatever floats your boat Charley if you consider that the good ole days.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 02:55 PM   #33
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen time to stop trading insults

Get back on topic please
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 02:57 PM   #34
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I just shake my head and wonder what the fuck has happened? Who is setting these expectations with these broads, who while are okay looking, are still 40 and 50 years old, and expecting the world to be handed to them. That's what's really wrong with the fucking place. And I'm sure it's the same for the 20s and 30-year-olds too

Exactly! I think it comes from the SD/SB subs on Reddit.

I'm sure inflation has driven up prices too.
DrivesAllDay is online now   Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 08:20 PM   #35
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
Gentlemen time to stop trading insults

Get back on topic please
Nobody is “trading” insults. They are all coming from the same guy who trolls till he gets kicked out again.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 04:59 PM   #36
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default "College Girls" Either In Or Not In College....

Quote:
You’re trolling for coeds via the internet. Then driving there to pick them up. In my opinion that’s pathetic for a middle aged man. But whatever floats your boat Charley if you consider that the good ole days.
There have always been a contingent of IUP and WVU, as well as Oakland and greater PGH area, college "co eds" on SA. Some of them are careless with their personal info and they admit it in their profiles (even including their majors) and many SA girls profiles include their explicit face pics so that causes potential "privacy" issues for them variably....

Who wants to drive to the IUP or WVU areas just to get-laid? It depends on what an SA guy thinks about the specific prospect of that IUP or WVU area girl/woman. A lot of those players are "stuck" in those areas (with no transportation) so guys have to drive to them. It's not as easy as doing business in the immediate and greater PGH area, but it is what it is....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 05:10 PM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
There have always been a contingent of IUP and WVU, as well as Oakland and greater PGH area, college "co eds" on SA. Some of them are careless with their personal info and they admit it in their profiles (even including their majors) and many SA girls profiles include their explicit face pics so that causes potential "privacy" issues for them variably....

Who wants to drive to the IUP or WVU areas just to get-laid? It depends on what an SA guy thinks about the specific prospect of that IUP or WVU area girl/woman. A lot of those players are "stuck" in those areas (with no transportation) so guys have to drive to them. It's not as easy as doing business in the immediate and greater PGH area, but it is what it is....
If they’re undergrads, they’re girls. I went to WVU. It was a big party in the 70’s and sex was easy. I’ll be damned if I would go back there 30yrs later looking to get laid. Or any other campus. IMHO, that’s just creepy.
Old 09-29-2023, 05:13 PM   #38
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
SA is not a viable option for those with a SO, family, full time professional job / career, and a pretty busy life. I mean I made few situations work, but even back in the day it took a time investment. Once Covid came along and other factors including those mentioned here, SA is just not viable.
I am single, never been married, and I don't have kids. And I am more "privacy" and "outing" conscious in that I don't send SA girls/women my selfie-face pics. This "cuts in half" all my options and action there and particularly with the "newbie" and "civilian" and "I'm not a hooker!" girls/women of SA....

There are still plenty of orthodox (or are they unorthodox?)providers and "knows what it's all about" players on SA, and many of them have done business with so many guys that they don't care what a guy looks like. Variable levels of "civilian" and "choosey" (they like to pick and choose their suitors and clients) players on SA. Not like most ASPD and Indys providers who would see a guy BCD "sight unseen" just based on whether or not he had a good or average "reputation" (and vouches) within the hobby....

And then SA guys have to deal with the "Where Will You Bang This Girl?" factor. I don't trust even SA girls "living spaces"/ incall's (actually most ASPD and Indys providers were essentially trustworthy with their incalls) so I try to rent reasonable-priced HOtel's and that adds to the freight. I usually stick to no more than $300 for a session, and book two hours so they can more easily draw two loads from me, so with a reasonably priced HOtel room then I pay "what I would pay" ASPD and Indys girls for two hours of service....
Old 09-29-2023, 05:16 PM   #39
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
If they’re undergrads, they’re girls.
You are drifting into an odd hobby-"morality" and immorality assessment here. Where you going with this? You have never seen BCD any young Age 19 to Age 25 providers? I assume your quip about seeing only third year medical students is satire. How many providers are in med school? Nursing school, yes. Med school? Not so much....
Old 09-29-2023, 05:29 PM   #40
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Agreed. I was consistently picking up college girls at their campus, great fun, then took them back. Beautiful girls. BBFS.
My view is the guys ruined it on SA. Too many guys treating college girls like hookers. So guess what happened, SA is now full of hookers.
A little finesse and common sense would have helped but that ship has sailed.
I agree with all that, and I also think the problem with many SA girls/women is that they are Not....Hooker....Enough. The great thing about ASPD and Indys providers, and when providers could place ads on Eccie, is that all those girls/women KNEW what the expectations were. A "newbie" provider could log-on to those "hobby" sites and see ads with the Actual....Prices/Rates of providers in the greater PGH (and then OH with Indys) areas. No- you and your sessions are NOT worth more than $300, because most providers are charging $200 or $250 for the hour. All the Prices and Specific Services and Expectations were "all right there" in the public reviews and Co Ed Vouched threads. Too many SA girls/women have variable "expectations" with SA, including cash-paid "meet and greets" before agreeing to a session. Unimaginable With ASPD And Indys And Eccie-Reviewed And Most Tryst Providers! Still plenty of orthodox (or are they unorthodox?) providers and "knows what it's all about" girls/women on SA though....
Old 09-29-2023, 05:34 PM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are drifting into an odd hobby-"morality" and immorality assessment here. Where you going with this? You have never seen any young Age 19 to Age 25 providers? I assumed your quip about seeing only third year med students is satire. How many providers are in med school? Nursing school, yes. Med school? Not so much....
I’ve walked away from girls that I thought were too young. Even in Hong Kong. Where pretty much anything goes. Taytum was pimping girls for awhile. I walked out on one of hers. My point is, if you’re dipping into college freshman, sophomores etc, you’re crossing a moral and ethical line. They may be legal, but for a middle aged man, it’s just fucking wrong. Period. Especially if you’re trolling the internet (SA) for those types. IMHO, you have a problem. I’m guessing you’re around my age. If you’re doing this, I hope someone catches up to you. As they say, Karma’s a bitch.
Old 09-29-2023, 05:52 PM   #42
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I’ve walked away from girls that I thought were too young. Even in Hong Kong. Where pretty much anything goes. Taytum was pimping girls for awhile. I walked out on one of hers. My point is, if you’re dipping into college freshman, sophomores etc, you’re crossing a moral and ethical line. They may be legal, but for a middle aged man, it’s just fucking wrong. Period. Especially if you’re trolling the internet (SA) for those types. IMHO, you have a problem. I’m guessing you’re around my age. If you’re doing this, I hope someone catches up to you. As they say, Karma’s a bitch.
If they are Not in college and they operate on SA or Tryst or any of the public "street" sites, or they used to operate on Indys and ASPD, then (for you) it's all about their specific age? Again, have you ever seen BCD any providers in the Age 19 to Age 25 category? Yes or No? I like where you are going with this. Let's hear more about Bambino's Rules For Hobbying...
Old 09-29-2023, 05:56 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
If they are Not in college and they operate on SA or Tryst or any of the public "street" sites, or they used to operate on Indys and ASPD, then (for you) it's all about their specific age? Again, have you ever seen BCD any providers in the Age 19 to Age 25 category? Yes or No? I like where you are going with this. Let's hear more about Bambino's Rules For Hobbying...
You make your own rules Tolstoy. I’m just stating my opinions. No more, no less. I will tell you emphatically I haven’t gone back to any campus looking to get laid since I was 23. I moved on. And never went back. Mebbe it’s because I put two daughters thru WVU. I had enough to worry about the boys their age let alone some creepy 50yr old internet stalker. But if that’s you. God help you.
Old 09-29-2023, 06:08 PM   #44
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You make your own rules Tolstoy. I’m just stating my opinions. No more, no less. I will tell you emphatically I haven’t gone back to any campus looking to get laid since I was 23. I moved on. And never went back. Mebbe it’s because I put two daughters thru WVU. I had enough to worry about the boys their age let alone some creepy 50yr old internet stalker. But if that’s you. God help you.
If a provider is in the Age 25 to Age 35 range, or even in her Age 40's, is it better to see her BCD than any Age 19 to Age 25 provider? I don't assess "responsibility" based on a provider's age. There are reasonable providers in the Age 19 to Age 25 range as much as any other age. I saw BCD a co-ed from CMU who majored in one of the STEM fields. I asked her enough about her major to determine she actually knows what she is talking about. She looked like Taylor Swift and she is smart as a whip. I would compare her level of "with it"-ness to any (and many) providers in Any age range. In fact if they are in college they often ARE more responsible and "with it" than many providers....

Any other Hobby Rules we should consider....?
Old 09-29-2023, 06:16 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
If a provider is in the Age 25 to Age 35 range, or even in her Age 40's, is it better to see her BCD than any Age 19 to Age 25 provider? I don't assess "responsibility" based on a provider's age. There are reasonable providers in the Age 19 to Age 25 range as much as any other age. I saw BCD a co-ed from CMU who majored in one of the STEM fields. I asked her enough about her major to determine she actually knows what she is talking about. She looked like Taylor Swift and she is smart as a whip. I would compare her level of "with it"-ness to any (and many) providers in Any age range. In fact if they are in college they often ARE more responsible and "with it" than many providers....

Any other Hobby Rules we should consider....?
Oh, you’re an expert on stem cells? Who knew!!!!! You don’t get it do you? I’m not telling you what to do. I’m telling you my opinion. You do what you do Tolstoy. Since you’ve lived alone your adult life. You’re the only one who sees what’s in the mirror. That’s probably a good thing. The more you post the more you’re trying to rationalize your behavior. Guilt pangs I reckon. My rules are my rules. Not anyone else’s. Certainly not yours.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women