Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59849
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2024, 03:57 PM   #91
Tuckahoe1
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipper011 View Post
Lol after reading this entire thread I'm shaking my head in disbelief. The "moral high ground" approach that some have taken is hilarious. We have laws for a reason. Sixteen is the current age of consent in PA unless the other person holds a position of power over the 16 year old such as a teacher or counselor. I'm 58 and banging a 20 year old engineering student (super pretty brunette btw with an awesome ass, face and tits) and I'm supposed to feel like some sort of creep for doing so? Lol some of you crack me up. She's a great student, parties on weekends and does the occasional one night stand at parties with guys her age. She's tells me everything. She likes to fuck older men and she likes and needs money. She's an adult and makes her own decisions and is likely smarter than most of you. Who the hell are you to pass judgement on me or her?
16 is the age of consent but there is a Romeo Juliet law. You must be within 3 years of her age until they are 18.
Tuckahoe1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 12:37 AM   #92
Runninfool
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

When did SA become $110 a month?
Runninfool is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 01:44 AM   #93
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

The price has been slowly but steadily increasing over the last few years.
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 06:55 AM   #94
tankhayes
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Search the internet for a Seeking discount code. I recently came across a 33% discount code, so I signed up for 3 months for just over $190. It should also work if you only want a month. My 3 months recently expired. I haven’t renewed because I have more leads than I could possibly close the deal with. I’ve been seeing an early 20’s girl next door type who has been a great find

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninfool View Post
tankhayes is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 06:41 PM   #95
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninfool View Post
SA is $100 a month if you pay for 3 months at a time, and SA ended the 6 months for slightly cheaper option. When I started messing around with SA well over 10 years ago the monthly fee was $70 a month and guys could get $60 month for paying for 6 months at a time. The monthly and now 3 month membership fee has increased incrementally for years. I predict the monthly fee will be upwards of $150 or even $200 a month within a year or two, with a slightly cheaper per-month fee if you pay for 3 months at a time. And they may even eliminate the 3 months at a time option like they eliminated the 6 month option. Not an insignificant monthly fee but SA is worth it for any guy who wants to deal with the unique "process" of SA....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 06:49 PM   #96
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Oh the good ole days. So now you have to pay a Hundo a month on SA for the privilege of haggling some hos there and jump through all the hoops.
No thanks.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 06:57 PM   #97
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Oh the good ole days. So now you have to pay a Hundo a month on SA for the privilege of haggling some hos there and jump through all the hoops.
No thanks.
You have posted before that you often like "same day" blow-and-go's scheduled on short-notice. SA girls have offered me "Free to meet today, Daddy?" deals many times. In the ASPD and Indys era's "same day" scheduling I think was rare. Now on SA girls stay online and "same day" solicit guys regularly. Check out the "Recently Active" (and Currently Online) list on SA. Scores of girls currently online looking to do business That....Day. Another advantage of identifying "Recently Active" SA girls is that if they have been on SA for months or years then they are probably pretty hobby-experienced...
Old 03-15-2024, 07:09 PM   #98
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
You have posted before that you often like "same day" blow-and-go's scheduled on short-notice. SA girls have offered me "Free to meet today, Daddy?" deals many times. In the ASPD and Indys era's "same day" scheduling I think was rare. Now on SA girls stay online and "same day" solicit guys regularly. Check out the "Recently Active" (and Currently Online) list on SA. Scores of girls currently online looking to do business That....Day. Another advantage of identifying "Recently Active" SA girls is that if they have been on SA for months or years then they are probably pretty hobby-experienced...
I had an account when it started. But since I’m married and didn’t have an incall I learned quickly it was pretty much useless to me. And I don’t have the time you need to fuck around with SA girls. It’s not my mentality to go thru that much effort. I guess it’s the best option for some. Not my cup of tea.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 07:18 PM   #99
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Will You Sell Your HPA To Me THIS Week....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I had an account when it started. But since I’m married and didn’t have an incall I learned quickly it was pretty much useless to me. And I don’t have the time you need to fuck around with SA girls. It’s not my mentality to go thru that much effort. I guess it’s the best option for some. Not my cup of tea.
If guys focus on "expediting" the process, with "same day" action and also "I'd like to be Balls....Deep THIS....Week" (be more "diplomatic" than that) then guys can get good results. I like to have "scheduling" arranged within just a few PM's. I try to minimize all "getting to know each other" bullshit. SA girls, or at least the Pro Ho's, appreciate all "Let's get down to business..." approaches. Many SA girls have in their profiles "Don't contact me unless you are ready to meet." That means they interact with too many guys who are not serious about meeting. All "Let's expedite all this..." approach is appreciated by the Pro Ho's on SA, and that includes all "same day" action as well as "I'd like to be Balls....DEEP within the week" (be more "diplomatic" than that) goes a long way with SA girls....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women