Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47465
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35233
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2013, 01:12 PM   #1
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default Psychic said Amanda Berry was dead...

The case of Amanda Berry and the other two missing women is hear-breaking, but thankfully they are alive.

But this piece-of-shit "psychic" is getting well-deserved criticism:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c4#...dead-wrong.cnn

She told Amanda's now-deceased mother that Amanda was dead and was underwater, among other things.

Shame on the TV station for giving her any air-time, too.

These frauds do real harm with their scams.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:56 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Ever heard of a psychic winning the lottery?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #3
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Ever heard of a psychic winning the lottery?
No, but Dionne Warwick went bankrupt. Heh.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:59 PM   #4
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

unreal .....Sylvia Browne is just another con artist piece of crap (as are all psychics)
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:19 PM   #5
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

EVEN MORE SHOCKING!!!

Two men claim that Bonzo is their third cousin.

Ha Ha Ha Ha
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:51 PM   #6
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
EVEN MORE SHOCKING!!!

Two men claim that Bonzo is their third cousin.
The Bible thumbing idiot has spoken.

You know, I thought about - and refrained - from adding any comments in my original post about religious scammers, including faith healers, who are no better than psychics.

But since YOU opened that can of worms, let's just throw in Creationists and Intelligent Design advocates as scam artists that are attempting to do real harm in our schools, particularly science classes.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:26 PM   #7
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Who said I believe in those Loony Toons.

Heresy in a hairdo (More like a hair don't)

Better send in your pledge ExNYer, have you seen the price of hairspray lately.

Pat Robertson doesn't like it ether ha ha ha ha
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:36 PM   #8
Your Ebony Dream
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90184
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

She's a psychic NOT a Medium they should have done their research prior to reading I don't feel sorry at all.
Your Ebony Dream is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #9
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberDoll View Post
She's a psychic NOT a Medium they should have done their research prior to reading I don't feel sorry at all.

LMFAO

Is a Medium less of a fraud than a psychic?
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:43 PM   #10
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

This reminds me of so called Republicans that voted for Opimpmarxist...LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:00 PM   #11
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
The Bible thumbing idiot has spoken.

You know, I thought about - and refrained - from adding any comments in my original post about religious scammers, including faith healers, who are no better than psychics.

But since YOU opened that can of worms, let's just throw in Creationists and Intelligent Design advocates as scam artists that are attempting to do real harm in our schools, particularly science classes.
Ex-Nyer if you ever read the Bible it clearly warns of people claiming to be psychics, soothsayers, etc:

"’Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft,’" (Deuteronomy 18:10 NIV).

"I will destroy your witchcraft and you will no longer cast spells," (Micah 5:12 NIV).

"The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God," (Galatians 5:19-21 NIV).

"’Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God,’" (Leviticus 19:31 NIV).

"’I will set my face against the person who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute himself by following them, and I will cut him off from his people," (Leviticus 20:6 NIV).

"’When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?’"(Isaiah 8:19 NIV).

You try to come off as you are so smart and got the answer to everything, but you don't- maybe Charles Darwin can comment on scammers. And as I said before if you want to believe your ancestors was a Fucking Ape then knock yourself out and if you believe everything around you is a fucking mistake or an accident- well truth be told when it relates to you maybe you are a product of some bizarre accident.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #12
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
This reminds me of so called Republicans that voted for Opimpmarxist...LOL
STUPID . . . HAS . . . SPOKEN !
Old 05-09-2013, 06:07 PM   #13
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Ex-Nyer if you ever read the Bible it clearly warns of people claiming to be psychics, soothsayers, etc:
PERHAPS. But it failed to warn about Intelligent Design scammers. Oh, wait...

You try to come off as you are so smart and got the answer to everything, but you don't- maybe Charles Darwin can comment on scammers.
Not likely. He has been dead for 130 years. Did that come off as "so smart"?

And as I said before if you want to believe your ancestors was a Fucking Ape then knock yourself out and if you believe everything around you is a fucking mistake or an accident- well truth be told when it relates to you maybe you are a product of some bizarre accident.
So, tell me. What is more false: The visions of this psychic/medium or the "tale" of Noah's Ark?
Old 05-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #14
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
So, tell me. What is more false: The visions of this psychic/medium or the "tale" of Noah's Ark?
Prove that Noah's ark is a fib? Funny you believe Noah's ark to be a fib but believe a huge explosion created life???? Sorry Chaos does not create order.

Also I don't want to sound simplistic- but you don't see Lions Cows, or Bears building cars, planes or designing and creating huge buildings? Now with that in mind- don't you find it odd that of all the species that lived on earth- and remember humans are among the last species to appear that somehow we(humans) are the only one with vast intelligence? I mean I read sources that stated alligators/crocs may have been around during the dinosaur ages- yet it's intelligence hasn't changed an iota in those 100 million years? Yet human intelligence in just the past 60 years has went through the roof? Why?

Also, I am going to explain to you one more time- I do believe in the Bible- but I believe what was written in the Bible thousands of years ago can't be interpreted in the same manner as a book written in 2013. The authors who wrote the bible had to translate it or transcribe things based on what was around them.

E-Nyer for the sake of argument let's say there's a God and 4000 years ago he gives his prophet a vision of thing that will happen in 2013- let's just say he gave this prophet a vision of a war. 4000 years ago a prophet would be transcribing a vision of a war were armies are using tanks, planes, machine guns, grenades- etc- how would you expect him to translate those images if he is seeing thing that he never have seen before- that's why the book f Revelation is difficult for most people to understand.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:43 PM   #15
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Yet human intelligence in just the past 60 years has went through the roof

JCM800 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women