Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2011, 03:04 AM   #1
Seirus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Exclamation Tools You Need To Be A Hobbyist

Disclaimer: This list is not complete but will be an ongoing process. As the hobby changes, so will this list. New tools will be added when possible. Feel free to ad your own tools for the benefit of us all.

I've been a hobbyist for the last 15 years now. I remember my first entertainer in Dallas. She was like 17 years older than me and turned me out. She was my ATF and I actually knew her family after seeing her for so long. I was lucky with her. Then, I ran into a couple of nut jobs out there that actually stalked me. I actually moved to get away from one. Now having said that, let's get into this list.

1) Tineye.com -> Before you even call up an entertainer, you can check and see if it's a fake picture. If it is, it's a good sign of something fishy and you should stay away.
2) Google Voice - You never want to give out your real phone number. You don't want to get caught in a bad situation. You can set google voice to ring your regular phone at certain times or have it completely turned off. If you have an android phone, you're in an even better position since the app for android is full of features that you would normally have to use on your desktop.
2.5) Throw Away Gmail Acct -> I put this as 2.5 since you have to have a gmail account in order to get a google voice account. Create a totally new gmail account and don't use your private one. The old lady might run up on it.
3) A hobby car. - I have a hobby car that I use to see new ladies. Can't take the risk of my regular vehicle being seen at a naughty place. A little $500 car that you keep in your garage will suffice. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. You're not going to impress.
4) Condoms - This seems obvious but I've noticed a lot of hobbyist out there who like the NCFS. That's crazy son! You need to keep it healthy.
5) Ginseng - You gotta keep a few bottles of ginseng around. You don't want to end up in the ladies forum with the rep of being unable to get it up.
6) Mouthwash - For those of you who are into DFK, just think about how many sessions of fellatio uncovered she's had before you. If you're going to do it, wash your mouth out ASAP. Plus, you don't want to go see her with funk mouth.

So, if you have any other tools that you use, please add them to the list.

Seirus is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:20 AM   #2
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Bat-mobile

Thanks for your ideas on hobby tools, lantern, but I think you might just be a little over the top with some of them.

You actually think you need a separate car just for the
hobby?

That's a little extreme, don't you think so?

I mean I always use my Bat-mobile and the girls seems to love it!

. . . It's just the wretched mileage that is killing me with today's gas prices!
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:01 AM   #3
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

FG.... I was thinking the same thing. This is the first time I've ever heard any mention of a hobby car.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:19 AM   #4
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I actually know one person that does that. However I think if your smart,safe etc its not nessecary, if your taking big risks..well maybe so.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:20 AM   #5
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Good list blackgreenlantern. I would add a small bottle of febreze to that list. That stuff is amazing. Can erase the smell of 3 hours in a tit bar.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:47 AM   #6
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

well if i had the money to buy a hobby car, i might not need to be hobbying. lol

but the others....now we definitely on that.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:17 AM   #7
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmbo @ the hobby car. Wow really? I'm impressed!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:43 AM   #8
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

as long as your seeing verified woman with good reputations then most of that should not be needed.

****p411 are references ready
Happy Hunting
Safire Sweet
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:55 AM   #9
Lexy Laye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1339
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Thanks for your ideas on hobby tools, lantern, but I think you might just be a little over the top with some of them.

You actually think you need a separate car just for the
hobby?

That's a little extreme, don't you think so?

I mean I always use my Bat-mobile and the girls seems to love it!

. . . It's just the wretched mileage that is killing me with today's gas prices!
Oh! I like the idea of that bat car ....You can park it in my Bat Cave.
Lexy Laye is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #10
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Upside Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy Laye View Post
Oh! I like the idea of that bat car ....You can park it in my Bat Cave.
Sounds like a plan, Lexy, but you should know that I normally park my bat-mobile upside down in the special garage I designed for it.

. . . Can you do upside down?
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:14 PM   #11
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

*a brain*
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:19 PM   #12
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Google voice seems to be too much of a hassle. A good old, disposable cell phone is just as good. Also, please try to explain to the SO why you need another car. A hobby car would seem to attract more attention. Just be smart on where you rendezvous and park.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:27 PM   #13
Lexy Laye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1339
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Sounds like a plan, Lexy, but you should know that I normally park my bat-mobile upside down in the special garage I designed for it.

. . . Can you do upside down?

Upside down is my specialty.. heheh..
Lexy Laye is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:58 PM   #14
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I have thought about having a hobby car for a couple of reasons. One being that it might help prevent anyone recognizing my vehicle. The second reason I am not sure if it is something to worry about but I thoughtt I had read that your vehicle could be impounded by LE if you used it to transport you to your BCD activities. If this is true then I would rather it be a cheap hobby vehicle.
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 02:18 AM   #15
Seirus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jughead1171 View Post
I have thought about having a hobby car for a couple of reasons. One being that it might help prevent anyone recognizing my vehicle. The second reason I am not sure if it is something to worry about but I thoughtt I had read that your vehicle could be impounded by LE if you used it to transport you to your BCD activities. If this is true then I would rather it be a cheap hobby vehicle.
Exactly! LE can have the hobby car as compared to one of the other 3 vehicles. Even if it's not LE that impounds your car, what if the provider is at a complex and you park in a place you shouldn't have and get towed? Believe it or not, that actually happened to me....TWICE! I wasn't seeing a "professional" provider but I was doing a couple of late night bootycalls on this Hispanic chick in Dallas. I parked inside of the gate but visitors were supposed to park outside of the gate (how stupid is that) and I was towed. Second time I parked outside of the gate but was partially in the handicapped space and got towed again.

I forgot about the Febreeze. I do have a bottle of that in there.

For those of you that can't find a "throw away" car, check this link out.
Seirus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women