Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40284
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2011, 08:01 PM   #16
lauralucks
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36700
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Because they don't want yo ass.
lauralucks is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:26 PM   #17
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Great point!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOK View Post
Why do some providers act like flakes? For the same reason some clients act like flakes, namely because they ARE flakes.
Frankly, there is no reason to read another answer.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:33 PM   #18
hot.jewel
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I posted a week ago about getting alot of cancelled appts or ncns,i guess its just something you got to deall with,Im going to start charging a cancelation fee.
hot.jewel is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:43 PM   #19
amusemeant
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47607
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes it goes both ways believe me. It's not cool to be left hanging.
amusemeant is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:52 PM   #20
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Hey Bevis!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amusemeant View Post
Yes it goes both ways believe me. It's not cool to be left hanging.
She said left hanging....hee hee, heh heh heh.....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:59 PM   #21
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot.jewel View Post
i guess its just something you got to deall with,Im going to start charging a cancelation fee.
If you don't require prepayment to ensure a booking how will you get a hobbyist you have not seen to fork over "cancellation money?"

What will be the terms of him cancelling to negate having the fee time wise? 12 hours, 2 hours before......you definitely should make clients aware of this.

And then.....what amount of time before and appointment for a client should a provider cancel a date? I'm sure this would be far less of an issue....and ladies would figure we ccould just deal with it....it part of the business.

I just find it hard to believe someone who ncns or cancelled woould feel compelled to pay a fee......unless of courrse they really wanted to see you at a later time.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:37 PM   #22
MrSmith8691
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I don't think, generally, that NCNS works both ways. GENERALLY, hobbyists have to plan for an appointment, and have to explain (or.plan not to be asked) where they have been. GENERALLY, a provider, if she is full time, already has a schedule she doesn't have to explain.

I will be happy to post links tomorrow, but I read at least 2 NCNS reviews tonight before I ran into this thread. In both cases, the hobbyist was with 30 minutes of arrival and the communication stopped. That isn't NCNS, that is pure flakiness.

Not flaming anyone in particular, but it amazes me how many providers have so many things come up at the last minute. If I ran my business like that, I wouldn't have a business.

If it seems like this issue gets under my skin, it does. In summary, a few months ago, I posted this:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=895845&postcount=5
MrSmith8691 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:09 PM   #23
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Both providers and hobbyist act like flakes because they are. If you say your going to do something just fucking do it. If something comes up please let the other side know. If you don't then your a flake.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:42 PM   #24
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
Sometimes people suffer from burn outs. I do all the time. Im not saying this is the situation here, but just what I've personally experience. I do cancell appointments all the time, or reschedule. Sometimes we all need a breather., This buisiness can be stressful. Usually when someone goes AWOL it's because they need a break. The reason she maybe didn't contact you is because she didn't want the hassle of being begged or pleaded, when she was already stressed out.

See this attitude is a big part of the problem. Sure everyone gets burned out or stressed out, so why set the appointment to begin with? Why not contact the guy to let him know? Why let him drive across town just to get stood up? I will say that when it happens to me, a lot of others will know about it, and I will report it with no remorse at all.

Everyone here has some flake qualities, and shit does happen. But there is absolutely no excuse for shitty TCB skills, it is your business after all. You either care about it full-time and it shows, or you don't and people need to know about it.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:52 PM   #25
DreamyKisses
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 56236
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow Very Interesting... I Bet Know Who This Is & I Bet I Know The True Facts!

This post is very interesting I say, cause yesterday I got a call at (checking my i phone now) 3:45 am Friday morning, for an outcall to McKinney area. I am in Lewisville, by the way, I told him I needed to call him, to make sure he answered the phone when I was on the way. On the way to McKinney, I tried calling him (let me count to double check) "14" times!! That's "14" times! He had told me he was in a trailer park and I would need to get into the gate when I got there!! I called that many times in case he fell asleep and I had hoped the phone would wake him!! I even stopped at a Waffle House's parking lot and tried texting him! Never an answer and NOW I see this post?? Hmmm....
I think someone is now trying to make me look bad or cover their own ass, cause I have his name. He knows that cause his phone number, he knows darn well, comes up on google to match him!! Well, anyone who would like to come to me and see my phone and all the calls made Friday morning to him are more then welcome too, just contact me!!! Do it ASAP while they are still on my phone or you will have to wait for the cell phone bill to see them!

I always tell the truth! I have proof!

DreamyKisses

DreamyKisses is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:58 PM   #26
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Just this past month, I've had 3 "so-called" flakey moments with providers. Two were just this week, but at least I wasn't left hanging. In one instance the gal contacted me saying she had to cancel her tour. Couldn't be really pissed b/c we never set a time. She had to cancel before we were able to commit to an time/place. On the other hand, I thought I had a date set with a provider for a certain time. I mentioned the time on several occasions during our e-mail exchange. Then all of a sudden 2 hours before the alleged confirmed date, she informs me that the time doesn't fit her schedule. WTF? Why then agree to the time in the first place and get a room? I even reshuffled my schedule to be able to meet just a couple of hours later. She just stopped communicating plus she was out the room money. Oh well, live and learn.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #27
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Isis, you say that sometimes people suffer from burnouts. Then you add, "I do it all the time".

Perhaps you should have said, "Even I have on occasion".

How do you know it's time to get a life?? When you come to a hooker/hobby board and start correcting grammer/language skills.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:54 AM   #28
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Here is the absolutely perfect way to handle it when "something comes up" from a lady that understands and cares about her business.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=189525
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 03:02 AM   #29
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

If you KNOW you're suffering from burnout, then it's your responsibility to take a break, and not make a client drive around or not answer your phone or cancel at the last minute. That simply isn't fair to the client nor is it doing anything for your reputation. It's irresponsible. That's just IMHO, but if I know I'm stressed out or I'm feeling not into 'work' then I just take the time off rather than lose a potential client or make him waste his time. This job is like any other job. You have to be prompt, courteous, on time, and set your limits like anything else. You take a leave of absence rather than go through the motions of your job and waste someone's time.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:24 AM   #30
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
If you KNOW you're suffering from burnout, then it's your responsibility to take a break, and not make a client drive around or not answer your phone or cancel at the last minute. That simply isn't fair to the client nor is it doing anything for your reputation. It's irresponsible. That's just IMHO, but if I know I'm stressed out or I'm feeling not into 'work' then I just take the time off rather than lose a potential client or make him waste his time. This job is like any other job. You have to be prompt, courteous, on time, and set your limits like anything else. You take a leave of absence rather than go through the motions of your job and waste someone's time.
Well said woman.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women