Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2011, 08:36 AM   #31
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Isis, your grammar was perfect. The message is what my comment was referring too.

You do see the difference?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:48 AM   #32
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

@DreamyKisses

I think it's a different hobbyist than the one you describe. He is clearly describing an incall, while you are clearly describing an outcall.
Quote:
Yesterday I tried to hook up with a certain provider who had great reviews. I was to goto lewisville and call her for further directions. After half an hour of driving I called, and after another half hour of waiting called quits. She still has not tried to contact me, or given a reason for acting like such a flake. Is this some sort of "hard to get" behavior? Did she get into a car crash and is hospitalized? She couldnt have rejected me for appereance, she never saw me. Im wondering if anyone else has experienced similiar things.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:20 AM   #33
DreamyKisses
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 56236
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I had seen that, but what I was saying is that it was an amazing coincidence...

I had seen that, but what I was saying is that it was an amazing coincidence... that Friday morning I had gotten an Out call request, from some guy from the McKinney area too, and then he wouldn't answer his phone for me either, when I was on my way, and then this post appears with almost the same story, but reversed. It just seemed like something smelled a little fishy to me. So I posted what happened to me and that I had proof of it all. Ok?

DreamyKisses
DreamyKisses is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:24 AM   #34
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

My eyes hurt.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:26 AM   #35
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
My eyes hurt.
LOL. Come here let me rub them for you .
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:29 AM   #36
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbutunoriginal
Yesterday I tried to hook up with a certain provider who had great reviews. I was to goto lewisville and call her for further directions. After half an hour of driving I called, and after another half hour of waiting called quits. She still has not tried to contact me, or given a reason for acting like such a flake. Is this some sort of "hard to get" behavior? Did she get into a car crash and is hospitalized? She couldnt have rejected me for appereance, she never saw me. Im wondering if anyone else has experienced similiar things.
I've experienced a lot of flaky behavior-
1. Had a lady call me an hour before the appointment and say she was cancelling because she was busy painting her sons room.
2. I had an am appointment once and when the provider woke up late she said she'd call me back in 30 minutes when she was ready. Didn't call me back until 2:30 (I guess she thought I was still waiting).
3. Once had a provider request I stop and get her a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit, hashbrowns, and o.j. (which I didn't mind doing), then proceeded to take an hour eating it before we started the session. No wait, she thought that hour I spent watching her eat her breakfast was supposed to be the first hour of the session she said.
4. I've had ladies try and change the rate after I got to the session. I once asked a lady for a 90 minute quote via email and she said 250. I left 250 and later on she sent me a text and said I shorted her $100. When I sent her a copy of the email, she just couldn't believe she had said 250 instead of 350 and I must have altered the email somehow.

etc. etc.

The best thing is to not worry about it, smile at her stupidity and move on. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Like someone above said though, I'm sure some of the guys are just as bad, if not worse than the ladies.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:34 AM   #37
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats funny as hell Pipe!!! Hopefully she ate in an erotic manner & naked.

Its just a known fact..flakey people act flakey ...they are everywhere in life, the hobby doesn't have the market cornered on them.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:43 AM   #38
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot.jewel View Post
I posted a week ago about getting alot of cancelled appts or ncns,i guess its just something you got to deall with,Im going to start charging a cancelation fee.
" Cancellation Fee" Good Luck On That One.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:45 AM   #39
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Thats funny as hell Pipe!!! Hopefully she ate in an erotic manner & naked.
No, she ate it a pinch at a time while chain smoking and telling me her life story. That really got me aroused before we tried to do the deed. Not.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:00 AM   #40
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOK View Post
Why do some providers act like flakes? For the same reason some clients act like flakes, namely because they ARE flakes.
Yep....in a nutshell it's because they can (the ones who do it without any good reason that it). They (these providers and clients alike) figure there will always be more meaning others.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:17 AM   #41
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipefitter73 View Post
No, she ate it a pinch at a time while chain smoking and telling me her life story. That really got me aroused before we tried to do the deed. Not.
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:49 AM   #42
DEVIN0131968
Effigy of the Forgotten

Encounters: 23

BECAUSE SOME PROVIDER'S ARE FLAKES AND WANNA BE'S, END OF STORY.

DEVIN
DEVIN0131968 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:15 PM   #43
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Isis, your grammar was perfect. The message is what my comment was referring too.

You do see the difference?
Sir, it appears you were trying to correct my grammer/language skills. Which is histerical since this is a hobby/hooker board used for entertainment and not a college exam.

So I gave ya a good one and told ya it was time to get a life. Since this board is not the place for your comments. If you were NOT correcting my grammer/language skills then what the heck is your point?
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:24 PM   #44
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

It could have a lot to do with who guys choose to see. For instance hot and cheap providers who offer x, y, and z, seem to be able to get away with a lot more than the mature providers. I am not saying this is always the case, but many won't even bother with a true professional if she is priced too high...there ya go.

Women have been schooled to do what they can get away with, and that goes for all of us. I learned a long time ago that I can't be a flake, ncns, or entertain in less than upscale surroudings without being bashed for it, so I don't. I also went to school for and worked in a professional capacity, long before I ever became a provider so those skills were already embedded in me.

It also has a lot to do with volume. If a girl knows she has 3 other guys waiting at the door, she does not much care about flaking out on a few of them knowing she can make it up. When you know you don't have that option, you have no choice but to be on top of your game at all times, or you will go without.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:04 PM   #45
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipefitter73 View Post
You forgot to tell about the dog or is that a different one? Pipefitter you have some of the best stories.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women