Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2023, 07:56 AM   #61
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

How many incumbents ran against a candidate from the other party that’s been indicted and will likely stand trial near the election. Who also will have been tried for a rape. Who also incited an insurrection when he lost an election. Who also tried to steal the election he lost. Who will likely also have several other indictments. Who also has a significantly lower approval than the incumbent.

TC, can you find some historical polling on that?
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 11:20 AM   #62
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
This NY indictment charade is all about insuring a Democrat win in 2024.

If they succeed in prosecuting Trump, his base will come out in droves during the primaries, insuring Trump the nomination. He will loose to what ever corpse the Dems run.

If Trump beats the rap, he will be insured of the nomination. However, those same college educated white women will still hate his guts. It would be close, but not enough lazy ass white men who would rather be fishing will show up to vote to off set the white woman vote.

If the Republicans decide to run a third candidate on some independent ticket, the Dems win 80 percent of the Electoral College.

The only way the the Republicans win is for Trump to bow out and tell his supporters that no matter what, vote, and vote Republican.
Agreed! 100%! Trump loves nothing but himself and couldn’t care less about killing any republican chance of winning. He will not bow out and if he wins the GOP he will lose. Then again blame the election process.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 05:28 AM   #63
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Friendly fire

Quote:
This NY indictment charade is all about insuring a Democrat win in 2024...
Disagree from the perspective of: the NY thing is but a mere single facet out of ten thousand facets and attempts, and counting, to take down Trump.They are consumed by his beating Hitlery. They cannot contemplate that he is allowed to exist. How dare he!! They can't even control themselves any more. It's like an allergic addiction. An itch they can't scratch, while they are scratching the skin off of their bones. IMMHO - that's reason enough to vote for Trump
Quote:
...If they succeed in prosecuting Trump, his base will come out in droves during the primaries, insuring Trump the nomination. He will loose to what ever corpse the Dems run.

If Trump beats the rap, he will be insured of the nomination. However, those same college educated white women will still hate his guts. It would be close, but not enough lazy ass white men who would rather be fishing will show up to vote to off set the white woman vote...
So you're saying that win. loose or draw - if he decides he wants to be a nominee - it's game over?. But it is unclear if that is the Demonicrat's strategy, i.e. if they are actually that crafty etc. Yet I say they are simply deranged lunatics, hell bent on usurping our morals, values, culture, society and they perceive Trump as being in their way, as evidenced by their demonic and unrelenting pursuit of him, for what now - seven years?!? Can one even calculate the millions of hours and trillions of dollars they have consumed in the past 7 years, dedicated solely to get Trump?!? Why is that? Where does it all flow from?

So let's discuss sex:
Are those the very same college educated white women that are allowing men into their daughter's locker room?

Do many of lazy ass white men, who would rather be fishing, also enjoy of the sports of shooting and hunting? Are their wives allowing men into their daughter's locker room?

BTW: You don't think your shit there isn't a shit-tonne rayyycist?!? Seems like you're saying the only college educated voters that vote for Trump are white folk.
Quote:
..If the Republicans decide to run a third candidate on some independent ticket, the Dems win 80 percent of the Electoral College...
KISMET! What happens if Trump runs independent? (rhetorical, but spooky - No?)
Quote:
..The only way the the Republicans win is for Trump to bow out and tell his supporters that no matter what, vote, and vote Republican.
The only way we save our country is Trump. You probably should read the papers more. Maybe check the daily numbers of NICS checks going on for the past many years. Our way of life is pretty much a lost cause at this point. We simply don't have too much more to loose. The time for half measures is about gone.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 08:53 AM   #64
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I am amazed that we have so many mind readers on this site. So many on the left KNOW what Trump is thinking. So many know what Trump is going to do in spite of the fact that it would go against previous actions. It's really amazing. The left has been wrong about soooo many things Trump. Maybe you should all polish your crystal balls.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 04:18 PM   #65
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Why do the Dems HATE Trump?

Because if and when Trump Wins again - All this liberal
bullshit that's destroying the country surely comes to
a rather abrupt end.

America goes back to the days of common-sense rules
of law and order... Personal freedom and protection.
Secure borders.... Energy independence.... Better jobs.
And of course life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

TRUMP 2024!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 04:36 PM   #66
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I've been curious about that for some time. They will not answer except in cliche and bumper sticker statements. After all, Trump was a democrat till about 2012 the last time he switched.
I did some dramaturgy for a local play a few years ago. I loved announcing that the top show on the night that play occurred in 2004 was The Apprentice. Heard some teeth gashing that night.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 09:42 PM   #67
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
How many incumbents ran against a candidate from the other party that’s been indicted and will likely stand trial near the election. Who also will have been tried for a rape. Who also incited an insurrection when he lost an election. Who also tried to steal the election he lost. Who will likely also have several other indictments. Who also has a significantly lower approval than the incumbent.

TC, can you find some historical polling on that? Of course not. There's no comparable precedent, as you damned well know.
Quote:
The only way the the Republicans win is for Trump to bow out and tell his supporters that no matter what, vote, and vote Republican.
To which the reply (in part) was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
The only way we save our country is Trump. You probably should read the papers more...
Really?

First, if Trump is elected next year, we're very likely to see an exceptionally ugly vendetta tour -- and not much more. He'll be so discredited and weakened that he won't be able to do a damned thing, especially if by losing the popular vote by several million votes he throws away the Republican House majority to boot, which appears likely. He's angry, better and vengeful, and has become his own worst enemy, as well as turning himself into a wrecking ball that threatens to torpedo Republican electoral opportunities for years to come.

Second, it appears that Jackie keeps up with "the papers" (or their online equivalent) just fine, and understands the partisan dynamics of this topic as well as just about anyone here. As far as I can tell, he's quite conservative, and doesn't want to see a progressive juggernaut any more than you or I do. The difference is that he fully understands that Trump is a loser and needs to do everyone a favor and retire permanently to Mar-a Lago.
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 09:57 PM   #68
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I'm NOT seeing the House losing the Republican majority.
And is there a reason you didn't mention the Senate?
Lot o' Democrat seats to defend there.
Will the Dems be up to the task?

... Joe Biden and this "woke" Democrat rule has been
a sad economic DISASTER for America - and YOU know it.
You're too afraid to admit it, but there it is!

#### Salty
Old 05-05-2023, 02:59 AM   #69
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Salty you might wanna consult a map.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 07:44 AM   #70
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Why do the Dems HATE Trump?
Because he's not a member of the ruling clique. He's an outsider to the political process that didn't get bankrolled by the globalists

Quote:
Because if and when Trump Wins again - All this liberal
bullshit that's destroying the country surely comes to
a rather abrupt end.
I doubt that. Communists never rest. They seek only to destroy anything of value; families, businesses, communities, neighborhoods, boy scouts, librarys, schools. It doesn't matter to them their only goal is to tear down what which is, in favor of that which has NEVER worked and never will because their ideology doesn't take into account human nature.

Anyone that has read the communist manifesto OUGHT to be struck by how unworkable the entire premise of marxism is. The only environment it MIGHT work in is an agrarian tribal society like the plains Indians... but even they weren't stupid enough to try and implement something so obviously wrong headed.

No the destruction won't end, it's just delayed. They'll pick back up as soon as they can.

Quote:
America goes back to the days of common-sense rules
of law and order... Personal freedom and protection.
Secure borders.... Energy independence.... Better jobs.
And of course life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
That's a great pipe dream, but Marxism has spent too much American capitol on the wrong things. 31 Trillion in debt, education system destroyed, banking system on the verge of collapse, borders swamped by millions of invaders. We can recover a lot of those things but 50% of the population is on board with the destruction. Until they can be whittled down to about 30%, we're headed for the cliff. The only way to go from 50% to 30% support for the Dems is to kill an ass ton of them. The only way it seems practical are a nuke in NYC, DC, and possibly SF and LA. That might put us back on the right path as a nation, but it's highly unlikely. Best prepare for what's going to follow the collapse.

I don't think Trump will be President again. It can't be allowed. He will be assassinated before he's allowed to take the oath of office again. Too much of the Ruling Republican party and the Democrats have too much to lose if Trump gets into office again, because they are all committing fraud and theft and insider trading.

He surprised them once, the Dems pulled out all the election fraud they could muster.. but it won't be allowed to happen twice. if he's close he will be killed despite the optics.

Nope, too many rice bowls need to be protected.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 01:31 PM   #71
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Since this post seems to have been directed at me, I'll answer forthrightly.

Quote:
... I'm NOT seeing the House losing the Republican majority.

Maybe Republicans won't lose the House in '24, but it looks like a number of Republicans who narrowly won in districts Biden carried may have a tough time next year, largely owing to the extreme position Republicans have taken on the abortion issue as well as general disgust with Trump.

And is there a reason you didn't mention the Senate?
Lot o' Democrat seats to defend there.
Will the Dems be up to the task?

The Senate races probably will be tough for Democrats, as the map favors Republicans this time. But if Donald pushes some extremely bad candidates like he did last year, they certainly have a shot.

... Joe Biden and this "woke" Democrat rule has been
a sad economic DISASTER for America - and YOU know it.
You're too afraid to admit it, but there it is!

You must have me confused with someone else! In my view, Biden and today's Democrats have been egregiously reckless and irresponsible, and fully deserve to be dumped from office. The problem is that Republicans need to demonstrate competence and leadership in order to have a good shot at victory, and those are qualities sorely lacking on both sides of the aisle these days.

#### Salty
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 05:14 PM   #72
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Yes, me post was indeed for you, TC.
And I appreciate your comments... We'll surely have to
agree to dis-agree on a few things there.

Though your grasp of economic issues is for the most part
spot-on and above-board... All about the forum.
Much like Tiny's.

#### Salty
Old 05-06-2023, 01:19 PM   #73
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
I doubt that. Communists never rest. They seek only to destroy anything of value; families, businesses, communities, neighborhoods, boy scouts, librarys, schools. It doesn't matter to them their only goal is to tear down what which is, in favor of that which has NEVER worked and never will because their ideology doesn't take into account human nature.

Anyone that has read the communist manifesto OUGHT to be struck by how unworkable the entire premise of marxism is. The only environment it MIGHT work in is an agrarian tribal society like the plains Indians... but even they weren't stupid enough to try and implement something so obviously wrong headed.
communism is nothing more than a re-invention/re-discovery of what was before.

this was the system more or less in many hunting and gathering tribal societies prior to the rise of civilization.

communism only works when you have nothing; zero assets, zero money, zero skill.

the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women