Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2021, 05:57 PM   #1
Through My Eyes
Valued Poster

Default DFW Photographer

Hey ladies! I havent posted on here in quite some time but since a member did contact me and book her a shoot while she will be in town, I figured I'd go ahead an reintroduce myself.

My name is Kenny and I run Logan Grey Photography! Although its primarily a brand I use for models, I also use for providers as well. Basically, non-family shoots.

Over 15 years experience shooting. Location or studio (Irving) available. Images back to you usually by the next day via Dropbox.

Rates are simple and a full quote will be provided before you make you booking decision.
$100 per hour for studio or location in my general area of S Grand Prairie. No limit shots taken. No limit outfits. All shoots are considered private by me meaning I dont use them in any way. You are free to shoot whatever you like for your needs. I do not blur images. I can shoot them cropped to keep your face hidden or get creative with hiding tattoos if we need to (dermablend works!) or you can feel free to do so on your own if you choose

You can visit my website to view more galleries or contact me directly

Images from the past yearish. These are models and not providers

Through My Eyes is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women