Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35200
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2015, 05:19 PM   #1
Sinclar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53
Default Hairless cocks

So ladies. when it comes to cock grooming, what's the preference? I try to keep things neat and trimmed as best I can. Just curious and this is the best place I've ever seen to pose this kind of question/topic.

However, trying to get totally clean shaven, especially round the sack and taint...not sure if it can be done solo. I'm a bigger guy so that adds a whole other layer of complication.

Then there's the complete lack of smooth texture/skin to contend with.

I've thought about setting up a time with a provider for a "haircut" but then explaining that one to the wife would be kind of interesting. And the itching as it grew back...can't imagine.
Sinclar is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 05:49 PM   #2
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

As for the wife noticing the new trim job around junior, just keep it pretty trimmed all of the time. Not just for a provider or a hook-up. Just tell her you wanted junior to look good for her.

I keep trimmed, but not shaved. Looks weird totally bald down there but I don't want a shag rug down there either.

I was shaving the shaft one time a few hours before meeting a provider. It had been a little while and I had some long hairs growing out of junior. Anyway, I was using an electric shaver to be safe and I got too close to the cock/sack connection and WHOOPS! It caught the skin and made a tiny nick that started bleeding a tiny bit. FUCK!!! Had to cancel with the provider. Not going in some strange, even with a cover, with an open cut.

Moral: BE CAREFUL!!!
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 05:56 PM   #3
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Put on a number one clipper guard and as said above just keep it trimmed all the time. Since you aren't shaving there shouldn't be any itching. You still have to be careful but not as easy to nick yourself. I think providers do prefer at least closely trimmed. It's just cleaner and your cock looks bigger too ;-)
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 06:08 PM   #4
Tribster
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I had the same issue with nics until I found the norelco 7100 personal groomer. Crap that sounded cheese ball but it's true.

I am ultra sensitive there to irritation. I cut longer hair with the clipper with guard on like suggested above. Then I use the electric shaver but I don't press. I lightly shave the area and it even works on the boys. Light irritated the first time but no bumps. I leave the stomach trimmed but bait and tackle are shaved.
Tribster is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 06:26 PM   #5
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

This kock can't fly but it can run!

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 06:59 PM   #6
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
This kock can't fly but it can run!

IB
Sure looks like a T-Rex.
I did both the shaving thing and waxing and prefer waxing to razor. It lasts longer and comes back a little finer. But it feels like the skin is being ripped off.
I would like to see it used against captured ISIS prisoners as opposed to water boarding.
That said, it depends on your comfort level. I have been getting waxed almost once a year for 30 years, and sometimes the entire body.
I do recommend that whether you shave or wax that you use some medicated Desenex powder to keep the area dry and to avoid penile chafing and itching. See, the hair around your cock does serve a purpose.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 07:03 PM   #7
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

I have been shaving conventually for years now, once a week does it and I have zero issues, I work outdoors in the heat of the Texas summer with zero issues, guess I'm use to it now. Wouldn't have it any other way, and I can't remember what having a full forest was like.
Haven't licked a full bush in years and I'm not going to if I can help it!

IB
Old 12-30-2015, 07:29 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a ball & cock "worshipper" so PLZZZZZ at least trim./...and I will be the best damn worship experience you have ever had!! lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 08:03 PM   #9
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Now you have me thinking about my CW session that I am looking for...you know the type where I sit back and get worshiped as she keeps coming up to kiss me to cool me off while the whole time I have my finger in her pussy, thanks Dallas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I am a ball & cock "worshipper" so PLZZZZZ at least trim./...and I will be the best damn worship experience you have ever had!! lol
IB
Old 12-31-2015, 09:00 PM   #10
bc7274
Lifetime Premium Access

Never use a new razor. Way to sharp and almost a guaranteed cut. A slightly dull one seems to be the safest and best results.
bc7274 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 11:46 PM   #11
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I'm pretty damn hairy so I use a close trimmer regularly on my pubic region above my penis and on my ass crack area. I do that about once a week or so I guess.

I shave my cock and balls with a Gillette Fusion at least every other day, sometimes everyday while taking my morning shower. I use a shaving gel for sensitive skin and have only had a few minor nicks since I started several years ago. Those happen usually with going to fast with a brand new razor or using a razor too long and its gotten too dull. If you just make it part of your shower routine you get used to it and doesn't really add that much more time to the shower if you shave regularly. Plus if you miss a little spot you can get it the next day. The day before a paid date I'll take my time and shave extra carefully to make sure I got everything perfectly and then I won't shave the morning of the date to be careful.

One thing to keep in mind, if you start shaving it you basically need to keep shaving it. It is when you shave and let it grow back that you run risk of ingrown hairs. If you shave and keep it shaved you reduce the risk of that problem.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 01:55 AM   #12
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Shave it all and keep shaving. You will not regret it.
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 11:48 AM   #13
Halfbad
BANNED

I shave every couple of days and always before a weekend Fusion razor that I always do a face shave with first and recommend a shaving cream called Head Slick . . . was originally used for head shaving but works great in "other" areas as well. Wifey uses it also on her hair removal areas. Have only seen it at Walgreens but can't recommend highly enough. Comes in a yellow bottle with black labeling . . . looks almost like a mustard squeeze bottle.
Halfbad is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 12:01 PM   #14
lets get hot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default waxing

i prefer waxing to keep all nice and clean
lets get hot is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 12:09 PM   #15
2ndRowEars
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Cock, ball and crack is waxed every 6-7 weeks. Been going it for years. The wife and most providers love them clean.
2ndRowEars is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women