Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40283
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2024, 09:40 PM   #16
Julissia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 580523
My ECCIE Reviews

Ohh! I have another one.. A very sweet, “nerdy”, shy gent visited me & warned me “it may be finished fast”, as he was nervous. I get it: 1st meetings are usually a bit nervous.. He only wanted to cuddle & basically ZERO activity. Fast forward to the grand finale: he wanted me to dirty talk while he completed himself. When he finished, he moaned so loud! I noticed that could not have been jizz.. He then IMMEDIATELY turned red, stood up, started apologizing, showered & apologized more, because: dude peed. He admitted he was so nervous & excited he didn’t realize what was happening until after the fact… I kind of felt bad for the guy, lol. I probably would’ve been mad if it got on me, or if they were my sheets- but, all was clean! Lol
Julissia is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 09:47 PM   #17
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^maybe he heard squirting was a thing..

hilarious story tho.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 10:09 PM   #18
Htownbemer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Someone I use to frequent. Her pussy was fresh like 50/50 of the time. She looked good so I was like whatever.

Anyways went in for dato and realized I had shards of toilet paper in my mouth. As I spread her ass even further it’s obvious she didn’t rinse and just wiped before a session. I was so grossed out. Literally had particles of poop in my mouth.

Beyond grossed. Almost Barfed. I couldn’t even explain to her the reason for stopping. I had still seen her after as sometimes desperation comes.. but every-time I show up.. I could never forget that moment. She gets mentions on here every now and then… but perhaps she is just lazy
Htownbemer is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 10:41 PM   #19
pxmcc
BANNED

^^yikes..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 10:28 AM   #20
Johnnyblaze2015
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Last summer I saw youngin that some of these SIMPS on here rave about. Smelliest snizz I've ever dealt with.. . She didn't even need to take her shorts off...I stayed with the session. Started BBBJ and noticed her white tongue (her mouth was even yeasty) proceeded to actually do FS to even completion. ZERO chance she was nose blind to the aroma...scubbing the stench and shame off of myself in the shower, she suggests I write a review....I.DID.NOT
What I did do is get a 10 panel and RNA screening after the window period was up...this shit almost retired me...she has since raised her rates to GPS levels...WOW?!?!
Johnnyblaze2015 is online now   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 10:40 AM   #21
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

So you’re saying she could be an NIH research project?
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 05:45 PM   #22
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
Spoken from a true Gentleman that doesn't have to embarrass/humiliate anyone at the expense of a joke
I have a feeling that your remarks are directed at me. However, it was never my intention to embarrass or humiliate anyone. In fact, the exact opposite is true. Back when you were doing all of your research I was in awe of your researching talent. Yes, I used humor, but that was because I thought your remark about being too lazy was said in a joking manner. If I misread that, then I am sorry. I was trying to keep up the jovial spirit that I thought that your remark was made in. I am sorry if I was not able to make it clear exactly what my thoughts were.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 07:28 PM   #23
pxmcc
BANNED

^^Busty is definitely our ace researcher, extremely helpful to everyone, and a tech wizard. by contrast, i'm tech-tarded..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 10:09 AM   #24
pxmcc
BANNED

Default another awkward date..

so this was a gal i met on LC, but i would consider her high quality. gorgeous body. but..

so i'm finally at her booty massage, and suddenly, a toot. and then another. with a hydrogen sulfide aroma..

i claimed i had to use the bathroom. i sucked in a bunch of deep inhalations until i was good. i finished the session. and i gave her a..yes.

so how to handle gas? say, i've got to take a piss, and fart until you have no more gas left in your entire body, and then return. thoughts?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 08:45 PM   #25
Busty
Picky Milf, TOYS 4 BOYS

User ID: 604266

PxxxC,
You should start a thread about the dumbest/craziest stories in the hobby world. I can share some really juicy tales.
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 10:16 PM   #26
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
PxxxC,
You should start a thread about the dumbest/craziest stories in the hobby world. I can share some really juicy tales.
Busty, since you thought of it, you should start the thread. i love it when providers start threads other than "Best place to stay?" or "Best place to eat ____."

i mean, we get it that providers need threADS, especially with the new rules, but why can't they be entertaining as well? show off your creativity and imagination..

"Is that not why we're here, to be entertained?"
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 11:39 PM   #27
Busty
Picky Milf, TOYS 4 BOYS

User ID: 604266

You are the one inspiring these types of threads & I'm not going to be a copycat.
Thanks for the entertainment & your
contributions are appreciated.
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 05:59 AM   #28
Query6427
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

my two stories are this:

there was one provider i saw who was fine until she took off her panties. as soon as she did that i was hit with a wall of stank so bad it instantly killed any interest i had in continuing the date. dont think ive ever smelt anything so foul before. i ended up asking her to leave a few minutes later.

the only other awkward thing was i met this cute provider with a tight little body but for some reason jr wasnt having any of it. spent the entire date with a bad case of ED. to her credit she tried her best to get a reaction out of him, but nothing happened. was pretty awkward to sit there for an hour with a limp dick. oh well.
Query6427 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 06:06 AM   #29
pxmcc
BANNED

^^folmfao..

thanks for sharing, sir!
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 01:21 PM   #30
pxmcc
BANNED

so not sure if this is only awkward, or maybe just straight up awful, but, anyway, here goes..

so this was a BP gal, Roxie. perfect petite just like my thing, totally. we agree on a certain donation for a hh session, outcall.

she shows up pretty much on time.
she texts at the gate, and i buzz her in. she comes up and is just like her pics. i ask her if she'd like a frozen strawberry thingee with rum. she said sure. asked her if she'd like a "cigarette", and she days sure.

so after our "get warmed up" facilitators, i asked her if she'd like to get comfortable and get started with the fun. she replied that her tummy hurts, and she needed more time. (i'd already set the donation down, and she'd already picked it up.)

i asked her if aunt flo was visiting, and i offered her some tums, pepto bismol, or anaprox. she said yes to aunt flo but no to my palliatives.

i said no rush luv, take your time. after about 20 minutes of random chit chat, i asked her if she was ready to go. and here's where things went off the rails.

she said, well, you have 10 minutes left, so sure..

i went ballistic. "you're charging me for time when you felt too ill to start activities? fuck that. tell you what. keep half the donation and give me half back, and you can be on your way."

she said she couldn't find the donation.

i said,"did you stick it up your ass? if so, i can retrieve it. lmk."

she said one second, and sent out a text.

i said, "who is that, your pimp?"

she said no, it's my brother. ya sure.

then i hear someone pounding on the locked front door. this shit b gettin real.

i said through the door, "your bitch owes me half back, and we'll call it square."

no reply, but somehow this mofo breaks down my front door and gets inside my condo.

i'm furious, and give 0 fuks. i pick this pos up and body slam him to the floor. unfazed, he gets up, and even with my fast reflexes, manages a glancing blow to the side of my face. furious, i pick him up again and again body slam him to the floor.

roxie rushes out, and i pick up this pos, open my front door, carry this sorry mother fucker down the stairs, and body slam him once again on the concrete.

then i said, "you got 2 minutes to get you and your sorry ho tf outta my complex, or imma call the cops on you for trespassing."

he stumbled to his feet, and quickly ran to his car, where Roxie was waiting for him. they pulled up to the white line, the gate opened, and hurriedly exited my complex.

umm, i gave her a no..
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women