Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2020, 11:06 AM   #31
rocket59stv
Premium Access

Maybe more AAMP's will open because of the money situation with these women.
rocket59stv is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 11:11 AM   #32
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Many of these places will never reopen.
Hard to pay the rent when you have no income.
Well, that's a different story compared to "permitted."

Personally I'd bet that a lot of the owners have the money to weather the storm. They seized a good bit of cash from the woman who owned Tokyo. I doubt that she's the only one who was stacking a lot of paper.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 11:27 AM   #33
rocket59stv
Premium Access

I agree completely!
rocket59stv is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 06:47 PM   #34
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Well, that's a different story compared to "permitted."

Personally I'd bet that a lot of the owners have the money to weather the storm. They seized a good bit of cash from the woman who owned Tokyo. I doubt that she's the only one who was stacking a lot of paper.
Sherri was a different story compared to most she always had around 4 or 5 stores running with usually at least 4 girls.
Most have one or two stores with one or two girls per store.
How long do project this storm to last?
This shit is gonna stick around a couple of years at least!
They can open, but I bet they will be closing not too long after!
And not just AMPs
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 08:25 PM   #35
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I know these Asians can really pinch a nickel, but 8-9 weeks of no money is a lot. Amy from sunshine spent like several grand on masks to send home to China when this all went down. Most send some cash back and likely did more after shit went sideways in China first, but I'd imagine little Chinese piggy banks are running very low. Which may mean that there will be a big attempt to fleece gents in upsell or 'enhanced' services to bring the coffers back up to level. Speculation but my best guess. I'd say otherwise, most will leave who are not able to make money, and head on back to China
I have a question for you eye, you didn't find it odd that Amy would spend several thousand dollars on masks and send them back to China?
Instead of being pissed off you seem to feel bad for her expenditure.
Haven't you been paying attention to the news about what China did on the QT to every country in the world as far as that type of equipment goes. While people like Amy were pulling their shit, China insisted that the virus wasn't human to human transmissable!
So by the time the rest of the world finally figured it out the PPE was already in China!
So what else did they do to the world? Inner China travel was restricted from Whuan, but international travel was OfuckingK hence exporting it to the rest of the world!
And now China is not allowing the shipment of PPE out of the country.
Not even the overpriced ones!
Anybody engaged in that behavior knowingly hurt our country, and helped to leave our country naked and exposed to this virus at the behest of the CCP, your lack of outrage baffles me!
Even my wife is pissed off about it, you may recall she is a Chinese greencard holder!
She is the one that drew my attention to the woman in Florida. I knew that it had happened but didn't realize how blatant and how anti American the additude of the people doing it was.
My wife feels that anybody that was engaged in that should be sent back to China!
Preferably Wuhan!
And she is correct!
I think they should be dropped in from 20,000 feet, sans parachute!
I used to like Amy, but now I wouldn't piss on her if she caught fire!
And I really don't understand the rush to get back to seeing these girls, health hazard aside I question wanting to give money to people that are perhaps willing to aid and abet an obvious enemy like Amy did!
And yes that's exactly what she did!
Old 05-18-2020, 05:56 AM   #36
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I hadn't heard of that instructions from CCP to Chinese ppl working in the USA. It is odd as if there was a health pandemic going on, wouldn't the Chinese government have more purchasing power than individuals to reacquire PPE? Also why didn't our government step in and limit sales of same PPE, not to get all political. I think most who bought that and sent it over, likely didn't do it to hurt local ppl, but were thinking they were doing a good thing. Maybe I'm naive like that, but that's how I saw it. Sadly the US seemed un-prepared to respond effectively to this in almost every way
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 06:40 AM   #37
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I hadn't heard of that instructions from CCP to Chinese ppl working in the USA. It is odd as if there was a health pandemic going on, wouldn't the Chinese government have more purchasing power than individuals to reacquire PPE? Also why didn't our government step in and limit sales of same PPE, not to get all political. I think most who bought that and sent it over, likely didn't do it to hurt local ppl, but were thinking they were doing a good thing. Maybe I'm naive like that, but that's how I saw it. Sadly the US seemed un-prepared to respond effectively to this in almost every way
You really must not be keeping up.
For the CCP to go out and purchase, PPE on the scale that it was purchased, they would have had to explain to the world why it was doing so.
But they were busy hiding and downplaying and lying about he virus as much as they could.
And let's not forget arresting doctors that were trying to put the word out.
So they could collect as much resources as the could before word got out. Why? So that they would come out on top while the rest of the world was put to its knees by this virus!
And bear in mind that this is after Trump encouraged American companies to send millions of dollars worth of PPE to China ignoring that perhaps we might need it here!
With China no good deed goes unpunished.
That's part of the reason we were and the rest of the world were as unprepared for it as we were.
Even their buddy, Iran is fucking pissed and is demanding along with the rest of the world an inquiry, and they knowing what that would look like is giving the finger to and playing economic hardball with those demanding the inquiry.
There is practically a war ready to break out in the south China sea because of them acting like assholes while the world fights the virus.
Your either not watching the news, or are not looking in the right places for it!
Did you do what I said about googling the Chinese woman vacuuming up the PPE in Florida, then laughing about it on social media "I did not leave one mask for the Americans" and her idiot of a husband is loading his truck in the background!
That's Amy too, and of course she knew it was coming here.
Anybody with half a brain, that of course leaving out POTUS knew it was coming here!
I mentioned I tried buying masks back in February and couldn't it started at least that early!
They the Chinese knew about it since late November early December, some reports have said possibly as early as October!
Yes I a quite sure Amy thought she was doing a good thing. For China!
They knew it was coming here and took our means to protect ourselves,
I believe it was an accident that this virus got out, but the CCP were gonna turn lemons into lemonade!
And not give a shit who got hurt in the process!
Old 05-19-2020, 06:27 AM   #38
Stonehenge1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23

Lets get back on topic, please.
Stonehenge1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 06:57 AM   #39
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonehenge1 View Post
Lets get back on topic, please.
What are you a mod?
And what topic is that?
I am discussing the behavior of a particular Amp girl and shes probably not the only one that pulled this shit on us.
That is the topic right.
AMPs, AMPs girls, and particularly their behavior?
So that you can make an informed decision as to weither or not you want to see her after the reopening of AMPs in about 2 years or so.
I don't know about you but I am pissed about it.
But everybody here just seems worried about how soon they can they can start getting their dicks pulled and start handing these girls their money to send back to China who is apparently now our enemy.
So as far as I am conserned Mr. Mod I am on topic!
But perhaps we should all just sit around talking about AMPs that aren't open, and Amp girls that don't at least for the time being exist.
And watch as a side bar as the American death toll climbs, while at least some of the Chinese that are living in our country send our resources back to the motherland there by being responsible for more than a few of those American deaths!
And why are we now having so much fun? Oh yeah China!
Old 05-19-2020, 07:44 AM   #40
freight_train80
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

🤦🏻♂️
freight_train80 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 08:02 AM   #41
Déjà vu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I watched the video Dogface is referring to, it's disgusting. She videos herself laughing at us as she buys up supplies meant for American people.
I said in a recent post 'keep the tips down when they re-open' watch the video, everything will change when it comes to you handing them American Dollars!
Déjà vu is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 08:41 AM   #42
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Here is some actionable info at least as of a week ago.
Petri pussy "Lil Kim" from Shadyside her place on Brodhead road was open as of a week ago. I drove by it while on business in Alaquippa, open sign was on.
Your welcome, and don't forget to wear your mask, and social distance!
Old 05-19-2020, 09:42 AM   #43
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freight_train80 View Post
🤦🏻♂️
Do you think I gave a shit about what you think?
You've been a member since 2013 and have five reviews and 105 comments.
Your practically useless to this board.
Old 05-19-2020, 11:00 AM   #44
woodstick
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

And do you think the rest of us care what you have to say? Better to have fewer posts than a bunch of BS posts. You must be really bored, always, to post so much useless info.
woodstick is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 11:35 AM   #45
freight_train80
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Do you think I gave a shit about what you think?
You've been a member since 2013 and have five reviews and 105 comments.
Your practically useless to this board.
Fuck you, cocksucker. Get the knot out of your fucking panties, you little dicked piece of shit. I’ll post my opinion if I fucking feel like it and you’ll deal with it.

Feel better, or do you need your safe space now?
freight_train80 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women