Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160477
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2010, 06:13 PM   #16
WarmNCordial
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Might want to change that tough image and your avatar. It really doesn't attract very well. Maybe you coud become a dominatrix
Hell, I wouldn't mind getting knocked around by her!
I think her avatar is rather sexy looking in a "lets get down and wrestle" sort of way.
WarmNCordial is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:27 PM   #17
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

I understood exactly what you said and meant knockout.
Don't let the so called lawyers and other guys on here try to tell you that you did something wrong by posting this.
It certainly will not hurt your business as some say. Every time I see comments by guys telling the women they don't know their own businesses it makes me cringe.
She made a clear comment about guys who criticize unfairly and is immediately criticized for doing so.
I applaud you for making your feelings known.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:28 PM   #18
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Changing your incall is a big step towards improvement sweeetie. I understand some of the frustration you feel and it is mostly warranted. Just be true to yourself and do the things you feel comfortable doing and really want to do. You absolutely cannot be all things to all people. I know you to be a sweet person and hope this all works out for you. Find you a niche and work the heck out of it. Just remember... some folks ain't happy unless they're stirrin up shit. Can't let those folks live in your head rent free.
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:18 AM   #19
Blackhawk101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Sounds and looks like you have a great body. Your rates look more than fair. A provider friend told me that the guys who paid 150 or less are always the one's bitching. If your not GFE make sure they understand kissing and what ever other boundry you have is listed. That way they are not dissappointed.
Soe guys want to be sucked, fucked and get the heck out of there. If they don't like your incall then they need to get a place. A out of control apartment is a turn off. It kills the mood for me. If you were in Nashville you would be on my list to see with your beautiful breast and fine ass.
God Luck!
Blackhawk101 is online now   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:59 AM   #20
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

If you are providing good service at a reasonable rate, you should not have to worry what a few guys say. I only call out the girls with the expensive price tag that does not match the service. That shit may fly in vegas, but not in south florida. Its a buyers market down here for hobbyist the way the economy has been.
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:33 PM   #21
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzKill View Post
It is a bible quote 1 Corinthians 13, I just thought it funny someone would tattoo this on their backside...
Actually, it starts at 1 Corinthians 4 and then skips down to 13. But I can't tell which translation of the Bible it's from. It seem to take a few liberties and borrow from several.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:42 PM   #22
John Bull
Valued Poster

C'mon up to Ohio, Ms. Diva. We know how to treat pretty ladies up there. But do leave the boxing gloves in Texas. LOL
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:48 PM   #23
Gabriella4u
BANNED

User ID: 14558
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Can't please them all....

They always prey on the weak (not insinuating that you're weak, but you're cleary "sensitive" about something).

You know the expression...never let'em see you sweat? It works!

I must agree though...forums (any forum) can become "highschoolish" so why "justify" yourself to the critics (who are probably a bunch of lurkers who NEVER spend a dime on anyone).

You're only adding more fuel to their fire with all the (sincere) explanations...begging...plead ing...justifying yourself to the "bad guys" its pointless?? They will continue to harp on and criticize what you deem as "improvements".

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl...can't please everybody and you'll kill yourself trying!
Just keep your regulars happy and new-incoming clients pleased with your service, apperance, personality, location, rate, availability...you'll be just fine!

Best of luck to you babe...I love you're picture by the way!
Gabriella4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:19 PM   #24
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella4u View Post
They always prey on the weak (not insinuating that you're weak, but you're cleary "sensitive" about something).

You know the expression...never let'em see you sweat? It works!

I must agree though...forums (any forum) can become "highschoolish" so why "justify" yourself to the critics (who are probably a bunch of lurkers who NEVER spend a dime on anyone).

You're only adding more fuel to their fire with all the (sincere) explanations...begging...plead ing...justifying yourself to the "bad guys" its pointless?? They will continue to harp on and criticize what you deem as "improvements".

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl...can't please everybody and you'll kill yourself trying!
Just keep your regulars happy and new-incoming clients pleased with your service, apperance, personality, location, rate, availability...you'll be just fine!

Best of luck to you babe...I love you're picture by the way!
Off-topic, sorry.

Gaby, pls change your font size. Us older potential clients have to work too hard to find out what your personality is like at this size.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:42 PM   #25
Gabriella4u
BANNED

User ID: 14558
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My I suggest Upstate New York...

You mentioned relocationg or trying a different area...

Upstate New York is ALWAYS great (at least for me) if you're thinking about trying new territory!! Albany...Syracuse...(not sure about Rochester) and Buffalo!
Gabriella4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:48 PM   #26
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

Keep your head up! We deal with allot of bullsh*t in this line of work. I saw your post only because one of the gents on the Upstate board found it interesting and that another lady suggested upstate. We would always welcome you in New York. Take a tour, or go on a break. I am finding that after a while, providing in one place, you have to deal with allot of petty high school drama as well.
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:00 PM   #27
JohnnyPool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

"...think i am being a bitch"
I don't think so. Begging your pardon MS Diva, I grew up with 5 sisters so I know a bitch when I hear one. Frustrated and wanting to improve is a good thing. But not a bitch. Please let me know when you'll be back in OK.
JohnnyPool is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women