Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > The Sandbox - Tennessee
The Sandbox - Tennessee The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2014, 09:01 PM   #1
rebel97
Gaining Momentum

Default Oh, if only...

So I've been trying to figure out what to how to make my first post. "Thanks" on an existing thread seemed....normal, and I'm not big on reviews right now (not b/c I can't, but b/c I'm choosing not to...for now). So I'm starting my own, so here goes my ECCIE cherry.

Let's see how this goes, think of it as a game or a discussion, your choice. I was with a provider not too long ago and the discussion of Paul Walker came about. After some brief sadness on her face, she had a "twinkle" in her eye...ok, maybe not a twinkle, but there was definitely a little lust there.

So it got me thinking, what celebrities (actresses, actors, singers, athletes) would you want to see? For the gents, who would you break the bank for if you found out they were providing. For the ladies out there, what person would you give you the big "O" right then and there just by walking through the door (doesn't have to be a guy, it can be a girl too ).

Here is my list off the top of my head (no pun intended, but it kind of works out)
  • Tiffani Amber Thiessen (emmm...saved by the bell)
  • Kaley Cuoco (how can you not like a blonde on a show called 'Big Bang Theory')
  • Hayden Panettiere
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt
  • Pamela Anderson (Baywatch or Tool Time days)
I hope ya'll enjoy it and please have fun with it.
rebel97 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:48 AM   #2
Jb55075
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

- Anna Kendrick
- Kayley Cuoco
- Emma Stone (such a hottie redhead!)
Jb55075 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:14 AM   #3
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

User ID: 190650
My ECCIE Reviews

Keanu Reeves, Bruce Willis, Liam Neeson, Michael Douglas & Ashley Judd
Abbey_Jones is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 02:39 PM   #4
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Jennifer Anaston

Shania Twain
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 05:12 PM   #5
rebel97
Gaining Momentum

For some reason, I was expecting Abbey to say Kevin Bacon lol. But Abbey and Ashley...wow, what I wouldn't give to see that.

Nice calls on Anna Kendrick and Jennifer Aniston.

For all of those animal lovers out there, please keep those to yourself. I'd like to be able to watch Seabiscuit without vomiting.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:36 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

mmmmmmmmmmmm - Kayley Cuoco!!!

I like Danny Koker from Counting Cars! I luv bad ass biker boys!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:01 AM   #7
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel97 View Post
For some reason, I was expecting Abbey to say Kevin Bacon lol. But Abbey and Ashley...wow, what I wouldn't give to see that.
Kevin Bacon is too young, thin and metrosexual for me. Keanu is the exception to my preference for older, very masculine, dominant men.

Ashley on the other hand fits right into my preference for strong, sassy, beautiful brunettes. Must be why I hit it off so well w/ Verona, Jessica and Katherine.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:05 AM   #8
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Eh, I'd need a TARDIS to see any of the celebrities I'd want to see, back when I really wanted to see them (which is when they first stirred my pre-adolescent loins):

Teri Garr (back when she was "Roberta Lincoln" opposite Robert Lansing's "Gary Seven" in the Star Trek episode "Assignment: Earth", though I thought she still looked fetching 9 years later as Richard Dreyfuss's wife in Close Encounters of the Third Kind.)

Barbara Eden ("Jeannie" in I Dream of Jeannie. 'nuff said.)

Barbara Feldon ("Agent 99" in Get Smart. The first time she cooed "Oh, Max!" in that sultry voice of hers, I was only eight years old, but I felt stirrings that told me 1) there is such a thing as sex, even if I didn't know what it was called yet, and 2), boy, was I going to like it when I really found out what it was!)

As for any celebrities after the, oh, late 1970s? Meh. That was about time I realized that celebrities are as full of shit (maybe more so) as the rest of us, and stopped caring.

[I actually did get to see Barbara Eden up closeish and kinda impersonal (walked by her on the street) in the fall of 1979; at the time I'd just moved to Chicago to attend a graduate/professional school of a university I'd just as soon not mention, located in or near the Streeterville area (depending on what boundaries you recognize for Streeterville), while Ms. Eden was married to a Chicago Sun-Times exec and lived in a condo not far from where I lived (on campus). And when I saw her, she was at least twice as beautiful as I remembered from TV.

Hell, if this picture (taken in May of last year) is any indication:

she's still pretty goddamn good looking for then 81.]

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 10:56 AM   #9
rebel97
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones View Post
Kevin Bacon is too young, thin and metrosexual for me. Keanu is the exception to my preference for older, very masculine, dominant men.
I was actually trying to make a joke about Bacon from another thread...meh, attempt failed .

Now that I know your preference, I'm going to join a gym and start drinking protein shakes....then again, I'm lazy (I mean busy). I think I'll buy some workout videos and watch them while I drink a Jack and Dr. Pepper...should work the same right? Hey, I'm just being honest lol.

BluffCity, I loved your picks, especially Barbara Eden. I had a thing for Elizabeth Montgomery from bewitched. She wasn't the hottest, but something about that damn nose twitch she would do was just cute as hell.

Speaking of Kaley Cuoco, her co-star Melissa Rauch is also hot, just not the voice. She actually sounds normal when she's not acting, if you haven't heard her real voice, google it. Stana Katic is also on my wish list. If you haven't seen Castle, she is worth watching just for.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:27 PM   #10
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I was actually trying to make a joke about Bacon from another thread...meh, attempt failed .

Now that I know your preference, I'm going to join a gym and start drinking protein shakes....then again, I'm lazy (I mean busy). I think I'll buy some workout videos and watch them while I drink a Jack and Dr. Pepper...should work the same right? Hey, I'm just being honest lol.
Clever! My bad for not catching on. I guess I'm so better than Bacon that I pay it no attention.

But for the working out... I am not into hard bodies. Way more concerned about attitude and personality! And sex - of course!
Old 01-06-2014, 03:04 PM   #11
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

if you wanna see a somebuddy whos a hooker and masage girl and looks like DENEESE RICHERDS in persen then give a try to GEORGIA!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=933344

look at this sideboob sampel!
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:42 PM   #12
rebel97
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones View Post
But for the working out... I am not into hard bodies. Way more concerned about attitude and personality! And sex - of course!
In that case, all I can say is, "wait'll ya get a load of me"....um, no pun intended...but wth, I think it's funny either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin View Post
if you wanna see a somebuddy whos a hooker and masage girl and looks like DENEESE RICHERDS in persen then give a try to GEORGIA!
Thanks Tits, unfortunately, I don't get out to Nashville much. I usually wait for your Nashville ladies to drive out west...thanks for only sending the best, ya'll know who ya'll are.

Denise Richards definitely goes on that list. I just watched 'Get Smart' again and Anne Hathaway gets a node as well....emmm, catwoman. This wasn't supposed to be a batman post, but how do you not like a girl in leather with a 9mm.

Old 01-06-2014, 05:51 PM   #13
mike1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin View Post

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=933344

look at this sideboob sampel!
Damn Tits, I do love the sideboob. So does the she match in performance as well as that awesome pic?
mike1701 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:49 PM   #14
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
In that case, all I can say is, "wait'll ya get a load of me"....um, no pun intended...but wth, I think it's funny either way.

Thanks Tits, unfortunately, I don't get out to Nashville much. I usually wait for your Nashville ladies to drive out west...thanks for only sending the best, ya'll know who ya'll are.
I'll be out that way this week
Old 01-06-2014, 11:14 PM   #15
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1701 View Post
Damn Tits, I do love the sideboob. So does the she match in performance as well as that awesome pic?
Hmmm, I thought you liked a handful (and you do have big hands!)...maybe I'm really not your type.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women