Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Best Presents

Since we are sliding into the holiday season, a discussion on the best presents you have received might be festive and in order.

Personally, I find those "special presents" that some girls somehow figure out exactly what you need and then Wham! There it is!

. . . Sometimes, providers I have been seeing will suddenly feel the need to travel to some other country, but feel guilty about leaving me high and dry, will recommend one of their friends to me.

Their other girl friends invariably try very hard to live up to the expectations that the first girl built up that I am blown away by her service and intensity.

Tell us about your experiences.

. . . Sometimes it get's complicated!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:49 AM   #2
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

I love gift certificates or cards because it allows me to get what I want. My favorite are Barnes and Noble gift cards. The best gift I did receive from a client though was a two-day weekend retreat at a spa with all the amenities included from massages and facials, and he also gave me an entire large BOX of skincare products since he was a dermatologist. He also supplied me with that skincare long after he ceased to be a client as well. Cash is always good too and I had one client give me a 5000 dollar tip one Christmas some years back. That really came in handy. I invested it and doubled it over the years.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:40 AM   #3
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

easiest way to mess up the holiday is getting someone something you want vs what they want. gift cards....cannot go wrong unless they tell you what they want or like. even so, give them the gift receipt so they can exchange for something.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:51 PM   #4
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Extravagant Presents

Well, you're certainly a lucky girl, alluringgava.

However, I have found that giving extravagant presents can be a tricky proposition that can backfire with some girls and ruin a good thing totally unintentionally.

One girl that I used to see, told me that she felt very uncomfortable when a customer gave her a $2000 tip.

I was quite surprised at her reaction and asked her why. She simply said that she felt obligated and did not like feeling compromised.

. . . Who ever said that girls are required to be logical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
I love gift certificates or cards because it allows me to get what I want. My favorite are Barnes and Noble gift cards. The best gift I did receive from a client though was a two-day weekend retreat at a spa with all the amenities included from massages and facials, and he also gave me an entire large BOX of skincare products since he was a dermatologist. He also supplied me with that skincare long after he ceased to be a client as well. Cash is always good too and I had one client give me a 5000 dollar tip one Christmas some years back. That really came in handy. I invested it and doubled it over the years.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:55 PM   #5
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with you, Fast Gunn, about that huge tip. But I also made sure I invested it. He was an investment banker and he asked that I not spend it foolishly, which I never do anyways.

What I give to men * unmarried men* anyways are Old World gifts I love like monogrammed towel sets, a Montblanc pen, but I never give cologne because some men don't like it. And for a favorite client I saw for years, I gave him a doubles...a friend and I showed up at his doorstep for the holidays totally naked underneath our big warm coats and treated him to the time of his life. He was so exhausted he fell asleep. I took care of paying the other girl and forego my fee because this was a special gift for a special client. He had to throw back a few drinks to get relaxed and ready for the onslaught of sexiness double treat LOLOL
Old 11-19-2012, 05:22 PM   #6
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, my, I've either been a very good or a very bad girl during Christmas past, because I've received some outstanding "tokens of appreciation" from my loyal and lusty admirers; several additions to my jewelry chest; presents for my chihuahuas; gift cards; gift checks; lingerie; liquor. I never thought that I was compromised or beholden, just surprised, overwhelmed, spoiled, and pampered, great feelings that made this lassie feel very lucky.

My favorite and most precious, not just in dollar value but emotionally: a 14K gold and diamond pendant shaped like a high-heeled shoe. (On the following Valentine's Day he gave me earrings to match.) This gentleman also bought treats for my wee doggies every Christmas, even regal outfits fit for the Queen of Chihuahuas, my beloved Sweet Pea.

I expect to have a rough time with the season this year. Both Sweet Pea and the gentleman, a solitary widower I had been seeing for several days/nights a month at his home for over 4 years (you can't be someone's companion that long without forming a bond) and who treated me like I was a princess, died within a month of each other late this summer. Sweet Pea was buried in a little dress he gave her, bought on one of our vacations to Vegas, and he in a poker shirt I got him on the same trip.

The best present he ever gave me was knowing that I had made a difference in his life, and brought him joy in his last few years on Earth.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:24 PM   #7
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation WitchCraft

Wow!

I am impressed!

I have seen it happened, but only on rare occasions where the girl goes to such selfless measures to give a lucky guy a very special gift!

. . . However, it's really a form of witchcraft, whereby the girl puts this spell on the guy so that he can never get her out of his mind
!

Quote:
I agree with you, Fast Gunn, about that huge tip. But I also made sure I invested it. He was an investment banker and he asked that I not spend it foolishly, which I never do anyways.

What I give to men * unmarried men* anyways are Old World gifts I love like monogrammed towel sets, a Montblanc pen, but I never give cologne because some men don't like it. And for a favorite client I saw for years, I gave him a doubles...a friend and I showed up at his doorstep for the holidays totally naked underneath our big warm coats and treated him to the time of his life. He was so exhausted he fell asleep. I took care of paying the other girl and forego my fee because this was a special gift for a special client. He had to throw back a few drinks to get relaxed and ready for the onslaught of sexiness double treat LOLOL
Old 11-19-2012, 08:33 PM   #8
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

He died three times....la petite mort...but can you expect him with two gorgeous girls? He was our sex slave :P
Old 11-19-2012, 09:01 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow ava! cool!

Fancy that is sad and sweet!

Iif ya want to really do something special for your favorite gal,give her a gift card to ULTA........
http://www.ulta.com/?cmpid=PSGO

I have a few clients that I get copies of Cowboys & Indians magazine for.......awesome to read and collect!

I had a gentleman in Phoenix that i gave a tin box full of cigars too....they were his faves!

I also have a special gent that i gave a cool New orleans themed tie to wear to a social {he is from houston but is intrigued by New Orleans culture}.
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:15 PM   #10
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

The best gift I ever received was from my ATF, it was the gift that I treasure the most, she made me feel alive and very special, she showed me what living is really all about.....
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:24 PM   #11
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
And for a favorite client I saw for years, I gave him a doubles...a friend and I showed up at his doorstep for the holidays totally naked underneath our big warm coats and treated him to the time of his life. He was so exhausted he fell asleep. I took care of paying the other girl and forego my fee because this was a special gift for a special client.

Well....... here's to adding this to my gift list (hint,hint)
canuckvic is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:35 AM   #12
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

He was speechless. We had also tied a ribbon around our waists together like a big 'gift' of sorts. He didn't have much wrapping to take off LOLOL :P

I love getting creative like that.

One time, for another regular client I had seen for years, as a Christmas gift, I gave him a complimentary session. I showed up at the door with stick-on bows on my boobs and 'down there'...and said, " Unwrap me baby."
Old 11-21-2012, 09:30 AM   #13
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Intangible

That's very sweet, Fancy.

I imagine you helped the man leave this world with a smile on his face.

. . . You must be one of those providers that provides those rare and intangible pleasures beyond sex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Oh, my, I've either been a very good or a very bad girl during Christmas past, because I've received some outstanding "tokens of appreciation" from my loyal and lusty admirers; several additions to my jewelry chest; presents for my chihuahuas; gift cards; gift checks; lingerie; liquor. I never thought that I was compromised or beholden, just surprised, overwhelmed, spoiled, and pampered, great feelings that made this lassie feel very lucky.

My favorite and most precious, not just in dollar value but emotionally: a 14K gold and diamond pendant shaped like a high-heeled shoe. (On the following Valentine's Day he gave me earrings to match.) This gentleman also bought treats for my wee doggies every Christmas, even regal outfits fit for the Queen of Chihuahuas, my beloved Sweet Pea.

I expect to have a rough time with the season this year. Both Sweet Pea and the gentleman, a solitary widower I had been seeing for several days/nights a month at his home for over 4 years (you can't be someone's companion that long without forming a bond) and who treated me like I was a princess, died within a month of each other late this summer. Sweet Pea was buried in a little dress he gave her, bought on one of our vacations to Vegas, and he in a poker shirt I got him on the same trip.

The best present he ever gave me was knowing that I had made a difference in his life, and brought him joy in his last few years on Earth.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:15 PM   #14
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

In truth the best gift a client can give it to give to one of my favorite charities. I list them on my website. If they want to give a cash gift I would just tell them, use Paypal to send it to the list of animal charities on my site.

And sometimes the best gifts are those that cost nothing. A hug, a genuine thank you and a big smile for a wonderful hour of GFE...making someone else smile and laugh, those things are priceless.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:24 AM   #15
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Slavery

Normally, I am opposed to slavery on moral grounds.

. . . In this case however, I must make an exception!

Quote:
He died three times....la petite mort...but can you expect him with two gorgeous girls? He was our sex slave :P

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women