Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Tallahassee > Coed Discussions - Tallahassee
Coed Discussions - Tallahassee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2017, 01:50 PM   #1
chacha411
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default Mellisa by pool

Just ran into our cute sexy milf Mellisa by a pool and she looks sooo hot!!! You are missing out if you don't get an appointment soon! Lemme just tell you, it was hot!!!!-
Had some chit chat and her schedule for this weekend is still flexible. Catch her while you can!
Cheers
chacha411 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 04:18 PM   #2
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Damn C411 are you pimping her now ???

I see you are running Thre-ADs for her , that's why I am asking.You are running this one and last mouth you ran one in VA. For her.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...807&highlight=

If your not pimping her I hope she throwing you some leg for all this Lmao

BTW if someone tell me they just ran into her at a Pool I for one call BS

Got looking found another one.... you got to be pimping her..https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...98&postcount=9
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 05:03 PM   #3
mrjaxson
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

the J-man must be a detective in real life. lol. those links dinged out that story right quick. yup. pimped out.
mrjaxson is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 06:21 PM   #4
chacha411
Gaining Momentum

Lol no pimping I don't get any benefits man. She was trying to get verified here but still in process. I guess she created an account while she was in VA and somehow still haven't got response from mod yet. I do hope she can promote herself asap so it doesn't look strange on me.
We texted back and forth earlier this afternoon and she let me know she was by pool so if I ever pass through her hotel I can try to stop by to check if she is still by pool. I was running some errands so after that I came by and she was still there. So I said "ran into". If the way I interpreted was wrong I apologize but that's how it happened.
She knows I am a member here and she told me weekend is usually slow. Guess weekends are family time. So she asked if I can help her to let u guys know she is more flexible during weekends.
That's the whole story. I wish I could get some benefits from doing this lol, but, nope. We become friends and I help her out when she needs help.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:45 PM   #5
chacha411
Gaining Momentum

As of the second link about her cell phone. I don't know if you guys know she had a hard time a while ago. She left her apartment for some reason and her phone got broken. She used a number only works with wifi to text me. I met her and she was literally broke. No cell phone, no clients.
I really felt bad that she couldn't work just bcuz of no money to buy a cell phone. I decided to purchase a phone for her so that she can get more clients. Then her life starts getting better.
Right after I got her the cricket phone, she can get income from her work. That's the moment I posted her old number is working and ready to meet ppl.
I didn't mention the whole thing coz I just feel it wasn't necessary to talk all of this on here.
Btw, I still need to donate if I wanna have some fun with her, no difference between u guys and me.
She has a beautiful heart and very easy going personality. That's why I am willing to help her out when necessary.
I hope I explain well. Part of my fault that it looks weird bcuz I didn't explain throughly.
No drama & cheers
Old 06-04-2017, 10:00 AM   #6
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

It all cool man. I just like busting someones balls when I see something that looks funny. I have seen her myself and don't have anything problems with her.
You know a while back layla was having a hard time getting on so I helped her and she was a provdied in a day.

PM rrabbit and let him know what is going on but she will have to pm him to it should be no problem her getting on here as a provider. She just needs some one to let the powers to be know shes ok and it goes fast after that. tell rrabbit I know her as well. she can use me as a refferance as well if she needs to.
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 11:25 AM   #7
chacha411
Gaining Momentum

Thanks.
I already told Mellisa to contact mod again to facilitate her verification process. I also told her this is the last time I help her to post ads for her. Again, she is a fully independent provider. And I ain't pimp by any chance lmao.
We have become friends since she was on rough patch in March. She didn't even have 10 bucks to eat so I got her some meals during her hard time. The phone I got for her only costed 50 bucks but her life has been much better since then. She is still very thankful to me with that help.
Unlike many people here have family, I am an old fart with no family here, so my time is more flexible than others. Mellisa and I meet at least one time per week or every 10 days. Sometimes we just have snacks and talk about our life, travels, shows, movies, etc. Sometime we just hang out for a meal. She let me know I am no alone.
In Tallahassee, she is the only provider I go to as of now. You guys all know here is pretty much like a hobby dessert lol. I have no patience to wait someone would toftt when a random bp deliciously looking young chick is up. If I wanna try younger ones, I go to other cities, because I have more time to kill and much more options in other places too. Check my reviews, you will find I only have one review in town lol.
Anyways, hope I clarified here and there. Y'all have a good one
Old 06-04-2017, 01:41 PM   #8
Nole312
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

She probably has 10 reviews already she should be good to be verified
Nole312 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women