Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2017, 02:51 AM   #226
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

So it's true because rove says it? Because rove thinks to acknowledge mistakes (or anything)is apologizing? One more time.
I took another shit in your mouth.
I acknowledged I did it.
I didn't apologize for doing it.
When did Obama say he was sorry? Or that he regretted the actions?
He didn't.
karl rove for a source? You gotta be kidding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Apology tour? What apology tour? Maybe this will jog dickmuncher's dim-retarded memory...

The President's Apology Tour
Great leaders aren't defined by consensus.

By Karl Rove
Updated April 23, 2009 12:01 a.m. ET

President Barack Obama has finished the second leg of his international confession tour. In less than 100 days, he has apologized on three continents for what he views as the sins of America and his predecessors.

Mr. Obama told the French (the French!) that America "has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive" toward Europe. In Prague, he said America has "a moral responsibility to act" on arms control because only the U.S. had "used a nuclear weapon." In London, he said that decisions about the world financial system were no longer made by "just Roosevelt and Churchill sitting in a room with a brandy" -- as if that were a bad thing. And in Latin America, he said the U.S. had not "pursued and sustained engagement with our neighbors" because we "failed to see that our own progress is tied directly to progress throughout the Americas."

By confessing our nation's sins, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said that Mr. Obama has "changed the image of America around the world" and made the U.S. "safer and stronger." As evidence, Mr. Gibbs pointed to the absence of protesters during the Summit of the Americas this past weekend.

That's now the test of success? Anti-American protesters are a remarkably unreliable indicator of a president's wisdom. Ronald Reagan drew hundreds of thousands of protesters by deploying Pershing and cruise missiles in Europe. Those missiles helped win the Cold War.

There is something ungracious in Mr. Obama criticizing his predecessors, including most recently John F. Kennedy. ("I'm grateful that President [Daniel] Ortega did not blame me for things that happened when I was three months old," Mr. Obama said after the Nicaraguan delivered a 52-minute anti-American tirade that touched on the Bay of Pigs.) Mr. Obama acts as if no past president -- except maybe Abraham Lincoln -- possesses his wisdom.

Mr. Obama was asked in Europe if he believes in American exceptionalism. He said he did -- in the same way that "the Brits believe in British exceptionalism and the Greeks in Greek exceptionalism." That's another way of saying, "No."

Mr. Obama makes it seem as though there is moral equivalence between America and its adversaries and assumes that if he confesses America's sins, other nations will confess theirs and change. But he won no confessions (let alone change) from the leaders of Venezuela, Nicaragua or Russia. He apologized for America and our adversaries rejoiced. Fidel Castro isn't easing up on Cuban repression, but he is preparing to take advantage of Mr. Obama's policy shifts.

When a president desires personal popularity, he can lose focus on vital American interests. It's early, but with little to show for the confessions, David Axelrod of Team Obama was compelled to say this week that the president planted, cultivated and will harvest "very, very valuable" returns later. Like what?

Meanwhile, the desire for popularity has led Mr. Obama to embrace bad policies. Blaming America for the world financial crisis led him to give into European demands for crackdowns on tax havens and hedge funds. Neither had much to do with the credit crisis. Saying that America's relationship with Russia "has been allowed to drift" led the president to push for arms negotiations. But that draws attention away from America's real problems with Russia: its invasion of Georgia last summer, its bullying of Ukraine, its refusal to join in pressuring Iran to give up its nuclear ambitions, and its threats of retaliation against the Poles, Balts and Czechs for standing with the U.S. on missile defense.

Mr. Obama is downplaying the threats we face. He takes comfort in thinking that Venezuela has a defense budget that "is probably 1/600th" of America's -- it's actually 1/215th -- but that hasn't kept Mr. Chavez from supporting narcoterrorists waging war on Colombia (a key U.S. ally) or giving petrodollars to anti-American regimes. Venezuela isn't likely to attack the U.S., but it is capable of harming American interests.

Henry Kissinger wrote in his memoir "Years of Renewal": "The great statesmen of the past saw themselves as heroes who took on the burden of their societies' painful journey from the familiar to the as yet unknown. The modern politician is less interested in being a hero than a superstar. Heroes walk alone; stars derive their status from approbation. Heroes are defined by inner values; stars by consensus. When a candidate's views are forged in focus groups and ratified by television anchorpersons, insecurity and superficiality become congenital."

A superstar, not a statesman, today leads our country. That may win short-term applause from foreign audiences, but do little for what should be the chief foreign policy preoccupation of any U.S. president: advancing America's long-term interests.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 03:26 AM   #227
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The long boring post that refutes trump signed more bills to date than Obama? trump signed more in the first hundred days but not to date. That post was a response to a post in this thread so it was on topic within the thread. And to people who can read, I was complaining about a specific person. I posted:

"It's not about the numbers.
You won't compare bills.
You can't produce an "I'm sorry" by Obama.
You will respond with something about dicks.
Just another bitter-bitch-boy post.
1. Off topic....check
2.Shows his favorite activity (talking about dick)....check
3. Big font to overcome his own poor self-image.....check
4. Gone into repetition mode....check
5. Thinks his opinion is fact....check" predicting the following response.
It is about the numbers, masterdickmuncher. Trump was signing bills into law while Odumbo spent the same amount of time 'apologizing' and sucking Saudi dick, masterdickmuncher.By bitter-bitch-boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
This is my thread so I'm requesting that the mod remove that long, boring, ridiculous post by Munchie as a waste of space and time. Funny that just a few posts before that Munchie was complaining about people being off topic. Hypocrite! How about a new rule about posting long, boring cut and paste posts. It's one thing to write something yourself and another thing to just copy and paste a magazine article. It's lazy at best.
First off, it's copy and paste. Its purpose is for people like you. You don't like to follow links. bitter-bitch-boy doesn't know how to use a search engine. You misrepresent other people's words. I wasn't complaining about people, I was stating what I thought bitter-bitch-boy's response would be. And my prediction was pretty much 100% correct.
As far as writing something yourself, you fuck up on too many occasions to list. Need an example? Other than this post of yours I'm correcting?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 09:08 AM   #228
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
First you don't know how to use a search engine. You come up with zero bills signed when even morons know some bills were signed. Then after I say 40 bills and give dates that line up with trump's you don't understand I gave you the complete results of the search. Now it's up to you to filter the results, lazy motherfucker. A typical asshole who thinks your own personal limits are constraints for the rest of the world. Your limits are your limits, not everyone else's.
"]
You're the jackass that doesn't know how to use a search engine, masterdickmuncher. If you're trying to make a point, you're the dumb-ass mutha fucker that needs to provide a cite that goes directly to the facts you think are relevant to your argument, masterdickmuncher. Why the fuck do you imagine someone else should do the work your lazy, ignorant ass won't do to support your own POV, masterdickmuncher? Furthermore, much of what your ignorant ass did post was outside the 100 day period in question, masterdickmuncher. Your lazy ass was once again too ignorant and lazy to tailor your supporting evidence to your particular argument, masterdickmuncher. And it is about the number, masterdickmuncher, because the best is yet to come, and Trump is already head and shoulders above your boy Odumbo who was groveling in a Saudi king's crotch, masterdickmuncher.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women