Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > New York City > Coed Discussions - New York City
Coed Discussions - New York City Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2016, 10:54 PM   #1
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fulfilling my fantasy of sex, big city lights, and breathtaking heights!

I love city lights at night and it has been a small town dream of mine to stay in a hotel room as high as I can get, preferably with a balcony and floor to ceiling windows looking out into the glittering madness.

To be out on the balcony getting fucked from behind looking down upon the bustling streets, moaning out in pleasure with no worries that anyone will hear or care. It's fucking New York City, baby!

😕 So while part of feels an enormous amount of excitement and anticipation for something new, part of me is scared at the idea of being just little ol' me in the city that never sleeps and the unknowns.

Also the thought of where do I even begin to look as far as a safe place to stay that ticks all my hobby-hotel-worry-boxes.

I plan on taking the train in so I guess I can't go too far out of it?

As far as rates, do small town girls stay at their same small town rates or raise them a little bit. I know there are many levels of providers/service and I do think I know where I fall in line. I am confident in my worth but I don't want to sell myself short on this trip either.

●Guys what do you feel is a fair hourly rate in NYC for a provider with a great reputation, reviews, personality, and skills - I won't say looks because I know I am not everyone's cup of tea nor a dime piece, which is fine I'd rather be a shot of whiskey, with a sweet aftertaste, to those lucky ones that I cater to.

●Should Backpage be utilized there to catch the traveling men who don't know of these sites? But then again, they probably wouldnt have references to give either.
I have always steered away from BP.

●Do you guys look at BP when visiting a big city or do you stick to the boards you know of. I know it's the feel of risk to some when dealing with BP and finding a gem.

I hope y'all can answer some of these questions and point me in the right direction. I will continue to search threads and research more as well. 😊

June can't come soon enough. Hopefully that is enough time to plan and gather my nerves.

I was also told to watch the dates for certain events in NYC like Fashion Week, awards and all those other crazy crowded times and AVOID them. I totally wouldn't have even thought about those factors.

amberdoes.callgirlfiles.com 💋
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 11:34 PM   #2
TaugeNichts
Registered Member

Alas, it seems like no one has yet to answer. I suppose I'm as good as anyone else to answer:
1. It's New York Effing City. Of course you raise your rates a little! (God, now I feel like I'm shooting us all in the foot. Oh well.) You'll have to sense out the market, but I think it could yield more here.
2. That said, steer clear of BP. Now how you meet young gentlemen callers, that's beyond what you can ask me. There must be ways. I don't know them. I am aware of some very lovely, dubious and yet far from seedy establishments. Perhaps you should begin there with a cocktail?
xoxo
S
TaugeNichts is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 05:08 PM   #3
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaugeNichts View Post
Alas, it seems like no one has yet to answer. I suppose I'm as good as anyone else to answer:
1. It's New York Effing City. Of course you raise your rates a little! (God, now I feel like I'm shooting us all in the foot. Oh well.) You'll have to sense out the market, but I think it could yield more here.
2. That said, steer clear of BP. Now how you meet young gentlemen callers, that's beyond what you can ask me. There must be ways. I don't know them. I am aware of some very lovely, dubious and yet far from seedy establishments. Perhaps you should begin there with a cocktail?
xoxo
S
Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. I appreciate your advice!

Keep an eye out for my ad in the coming months if you'd like to meet 😊
Old 04-02-2016, 10:55 AM   #4
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

I grew up in NYC and moved to New Orleans a few years ago. I didn't start providing until after I moved to New Orleans, but I've since returned to NYC several times and when I do, I definitely raise my rates. Providers in smaller cities in the Gulf South have comparable rates to those in Upstate NY. Yet NYC is a more expensive city. Expenses like ground travel (whether public transportation or cabs/Uber) to nightly hotel rates cost considerably more. As an example the high end for nightly rates of a 3/3.5 star hotel in some Upstate cities equate to the starting point of comparable hotels in NYC. One time, a gent who booked with me while I was visiting NYC made a cheeky comment about paying my New Orleans rate and I promptly responded that he's always welcome to hop on a plane and visit me in New Orleans..

As far as where to advertise, ECCIE is fairly inactive in NYC. I'd suggest using TER as well to advertise in NYC as there is much more engagement on there. In terms of paid advertising a P411 visiting ad might be useful, and Eros and/or Slixa might also be worth considering. I'd also take a look at Backpage. People are always ragging on BP, but a lot of great clients who are completely unaware of review boards and hobby culture can be found through there. When I'm visiting a city, my test is to check out the sponsor ad section. Whenever I recognize well-respected and reputable ladies from ECCIE or TER posting a sponsor ad, I take it into consideration. When I did publicize my phone number, my trick would be to leave it out of my BP ad so I'd only get inquiries from highly interested suitors instead of bored horny dudes.

Best of luck!
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 06:26 PM   #5
JockinAD
Registered Member

I would gladly join you in those ventures! Shoot me a PM when you're swinging through.

Definitely raise your rates a bit for the city, Midtown isn't cheap.
JockinAD is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 01:27 PM   #6
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
I grew up in NYC and moved to New Orleans a few years ago. I didn't start providing until after I moved to New Orleans, but I've since returned to NYC several times and when I do, I definitely raise my rates. Providers in smaller cities in the Gulf South have comparable rates to those in Upstate NY. Yet NYC is a more expensive city. Expenses like ground travel (whether public transportation or cabs/Uber) to nightly hotel rates cost considerably more. As an example the high end for nightly rates of a 3/3.5 star hotel in some Upstate cities equate to the starting point of comparable hotels in NYC. One time, a gent who booked with me while I was visiting NYC made a cheeky comment about paying my New Orleans rate and I promptly responded that he's always welcome to hop on a plane and visit me in New Orleans..

As far as where to advertise, ECCIE is fairly inactive in NYC. I'd suggest using TER as well to advertise in NYC as there is much more engagement on there. In terms of paid advertising a P411 visiting ad might be useful, and Eros and/or Slixa might also be worth considering. I'd also take a look at Backpage. People are always ragging on BP, but a lot of great clients who are completely unaware of review boards and hobby culture can be found through there. When I'm visiting a city, my test is to check out the sponsor ad section. Whenever I recognize well-respected and reputable ladies from ECCIE or TER posting a sponsor ad, I take it into consideration. When I did publicize my phone number, my trick would be to leave it out of my BP ad so I'd only get inquiries from highly interested suitors instead of bored horny dudes.

Best of luck!
Lena thank you so much for this helpful info! Much appreciated!
Old 04-13-2016, 01:29 PM   #7
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JockinAD View Post
I would gladly join you in those ventures! Shoot me a PM when you're swinging through.

Definitely raise your rates a bit for the city, Midtown isn't cheap.
Jockin I will for sure shoot you a message ahead of time when i am planning everything out. We can get screening out of the way then! 😊

I hope I can find some great gentlemen to break my big city cherry! 🍒
Old 04-14-2016, 04:17 AM   #8
curiousDC
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

Amber, I am down that way frequently. Ide love to hook up if our schedules align!
curiousDC is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 07:48 PM   #9
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousDC View Post
Amber, I am down that way frequently. Ide love to hook up if our schedules align!
Ill get in touch with you once I know a date and stuff and see what happens.
Old 06-11-2017, 08:42 AM   #10
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am FINALLY coming to NYC the last week in July!
I also booked a corner room with a balcony to fulfil my fantasy!
♡♡♡

Message me if interested in seeing me
Old 06-15-2017, 12:27 AM   #11
CourtesanMorgan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 372794
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm heading to NYC as well
MISS my hometown
ENJOY it while you're there