Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2017, 07:20 AM   #16
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
LaVar Ball is not only a racist .. he is a hypocrite and a punk who insults his white wife .. oh yes ... his wife is white! so i guess his kids overcame his wife's slow white feet???

bahhahaaaaa

UK torched UCLA .. let's see the Ball family in all their .. glory !!!

bahhhaaaa i bet that "slow white feet" comment goes over real good in bed!! NOT!
That racist asshole married a white girl?

He is an idiot, as well as a [prohibited word].
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 07:35 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I'd suggest the racist in this thread isn't LeVar Ball, but the white supremacist asshole who authored this thread.

Hey JL, you want all-white sports? Watch curling, hockey or golf. (Just look away when the negroes and Hispanics slide into the frame).

I think you're too late to bemoan basketball in 2017.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 08:12 PM   #18
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
I will agree with you about the other two sons. The middle son is not ranked in rivals.com top 100 for high school basketball. However, the middle son already has a scholarship offer to UCLA.

The father is a nut job, but the press keeps going to him. UCLA was first in team scoring and 200th in team defense. UCLA lost to Kentucky in the tournament because they didn't shoot as well as they normally do. They shot well under 40% from the field for that game. UCLA has to score 90 to win a game, they always give up 85 points. The regular season stats prove that.

I have to disagree with you about Lonzo Ball. I don't think he is going to be a bust at all. The Lakers are hoping Boston doesn't draft Ball with the first pick, so they can draft ball with the second pick overall in the 2017 draft. Lonzo Ball is Jason Kidd with a better outside jump shot. I am sure Maverick fans will remember who Jason Kidd was.
Lou, I was right about the Lakers wanting to draft Lonzo Ball with the second pick, if he was not selected first overall. Boston had the first pick in the draft, they made a trade with Philly. Philly took the kid from the University of Washington. This gave the Lakers the chance to draft Ball.
A lot of draft experts had Ball rated as the best overall player. Monk, the kid from Kentucky who was drafted later in first round has the best outside jump shot.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 08:48 PM   #19
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Lou, I was right about the Lakers wanting to draft Lonzo Ball with the second pick, if he was not selected first overall. Boston had the first pick in the draft, they made a trade with Philly. Philly took the kid from the University of Washington. This gave the Lakers the chance to draft Ball.
A lot of draft experts had Ball rated as the best overall player. Monk, the kid from Kentucky who was drafted later in first round has the best outside jump shot.
Yeah, I agree but Bill Clinton was the best flopper...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX8m_Q1mzHA
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 03:22 AM   #20
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

achoo!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 07:45 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Good luck trying to discuss sports with these heels...

But at least your bump gave us all the opportunity to celebrate the banning of one of the truly badly intentioned motherfuckers in here, burn in hell, JL!
Old 06-26-2017, 07:53 AM   #22
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

But at least your bump gave us all the opportunity to celebrate the banning of one of the truly badly intentioned motherfuckers in here, burn in hell, JL!
So I should go bump the thread that YOUR BANNED protégé seArgent shitburner started about banning some of US, huh assup ? ! OK, I will do so just for YOU !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 08:28 AM   #23
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:

It's clear to see from other threads that have touched on sports related topics your own understanding / knowledge of sports / athletics ain't jack shit. I'd shy away from such subject matters so as to not embarrass yourself any further than you already have.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 01:43 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

so the Lakers got their man. good for them, so far that is. lol. i don't see Ball ever being a superstar in the NBA. his shot makes Tim Tebow look like Tom Brady, it's that ugly. and guess who trained him? daddy loud mouth. from the time he was very young. you'd think Daddy would have trained him better .. if one assumes daddy knew how to train anyone?

Ball never was a scorer at UCLA (albeit for only one year so could he have become one? maybe .. maybe not) if he becomes a good play-maker as a big guard he could have a decent NBA career. in some ways Luke Walton is a good fit as coach, he will make Ball work on his game. from reports on Ball, he does seem to be willing to put in the work. he'll need it.

this kid at 19 isn't ready for the NBA. he is skinny as a tooth pick for starters but in a few years he can fix that. again that's up to Walton and the Lakers to instruct him. all major sports teams have strength and conditioning staff, it's not just an NFL thing anymore.

Walton is also near ideal to tune out Daddy. i can't see Walton letting Daddy interfere with practices and such. neither will Magic Johnson but i have major doubts about Magic as a leader of the Lakers. great players rarely make great executives.

as for the other two kids, even LaVar admits one of them probably won't make the NBA. it's the middle one that will be a UCLA freshman this year that LaVar thinks won't make it.

interestingly .. LaVar thinks the youngest has the most talent.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-it-to-the-nba

so best case seems that Lonzo has a decent career, steady play-maker, the middle one washes out and the youngest one might actually be a star .. note i didn't say superstar.

that's actually pretty good results, if it holds up. both parents do have athletic genes including the white mamba mommy lol who was a much better player in college than LaVar. remember LaVar played pro football not basketball and even then never actually in the NFL, he was loaned out from the Jets to NFL Europe and didn't do shit in Europe. he was at best a practice squad player in the NFL for like .. maybe 2 or 3 years.

as the number 2 pick, Ball will get a 30 million contract but only the first two years are guaranteed which is rated by the CBA at 13.7 million. there is little to negotiate for rookies. so Ball gets 13.7 M no matter what and 30 M if the Lakers pick up his 3rd and 4th year options.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbe.../#578bb1b6be15

Lonzo is an adult, barely lol but legally he is. that means he doesn't have to give Daddy any of his money. it will be interesting to see how that plays out. Lonzo will be a fool if he uses a large part of his money to fund this Big Baller shoe thing.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 07:46 AM   #25
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Iffy, you actually agree with me on something, that is shocking. . If we could get you to stop reading Breibart , there may be some hope for you. LOL.

You act like there has never been a republican who cheated on his wife. What about the former republican governor of South Carolina, who told the press he was going camping. Instead he flew to South America to have intercourse with his mistress.
I believe his last name is Sanford. Incredibly, he got elected into the South Carolina house of representatives after being kicked out as governor. Cheating on your wife is okay, if you are a republican, right IFFY?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_S...marital_affair
Old 07-03-2017, 07:50 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

He doesn't know about cheating on his wife. He's never had one who didn't cheat on him.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:05 AM   #27
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Iffy, you actually agree with me on something, that is shocking. . If we could get you to stop reading Breibart , there may be some hope for you. LOL.

You act like there has never been a republican who cheated on his wife. What about the former republican governor of South Carolina, who told the press he was going camping. Instead he flew to South America to have intercourse with his mistress.
I believe his last name is Sanford. Incredibly, he got elected into the South Carolina house of representatives after being kicked out as governor. Cheating on your wife is okay, if you are a republican and democrat, right IFFY?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_S...marital_affair
you left that out. Bill Clinton did it too!
Old 07-03-2017, 08:22 AM   #28
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
you left that out. Bill Clinton did it too!
You missed the point DF. Sanford gets a free pass from Iffy because Sanford is a republican. There was no need for me to mention Clinton, Iffy did that in a prior post!!!!. Try to keep up.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:40 PM   #29
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
You missed the point DF. Sanford gets a free pass from Iffy because Sanford is a republican. There was no need for me to mention Clinton, Iffy did that in a prior post!!!!. Try to keep up.
Sanford didn't get a free pass. He got censured.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:35 AM   #30
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I'd suggest the racist in this thread isn't LeVar Ball, but the white supremacist asshole who authored this thread.

Hey JL, you want all-white sports? Watch curling, hockey or golf. (Just look away when the negroes and Hispanics slide into the frame).

I think you're too late to bemoan basketball in 2017.
So is the gloryholer's " union " " accepting of ALL races " assup ?????? And accepting of different races for the ownership of those " holes ??
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women