Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-26-2017, 11:29 AM   #16
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

The problem with most diets is the person doing them considers them "diets" and thus they talk about it, talk about food, talk about what they are or are not eating. Too much focus on all of it keeps your brain engaged to FOOD. Just change your eating habits and exercise will will fix most issues. My biggest issue if finding restaurants that have low carb items other than salads.
Old 06-26-2017, 12:09 PM   #17
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Day 1 of my 8-week workout plan. I have 8 weeks before my cruise and I plan to wear a bikini
Old 06-26-2017, 01:34 PM   #18
asstounding
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
One of the things that really helped me cut out soda is water flavored with fruit.

I bought one of those large dispensers in the gallon size and cut up fruit and float it in there. I try to drink the entire gallon daily. Of course, traveling it's nearly impossible... I've been drinking the flavorless water bottles. Going to start my cucumber water again as soon as I get home.
This is a good idea.
I like to drink something with flavor preferably sweet when i eat so i drink diet soda often, which might not be safe in the long run.

I believe exercise, eating low glycemic, high fullness factor foods and staying conscious of total calories in a day is the key to keeping the weight off. I dont like running so i supplement with my favorite sport. A lot of the guys i do the sport with only do it about three times a week to stay in shape.
Old 06-26-2017, 01:50 PM   #19
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 318916
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
One of the things that really helped me cut out soda is water flavored with fruit.

I bought one of those large dispensers in the gallon size and cut up fruit and float it in there. I try to drink the entire gallon daily. Of course, traveling it's nearly impossible... I've been drinking the flavorless water bottles. Going to start my cucumber water again as soon as I get home.

I miss my stairmaster, too.

I'm interested in hearing more about this, Lolah!

Yes I remember you had cucumber water in a cute little pitcher. It inspired me to get one myself. I love drinking water that looks pretty. If I smash up raspberries, it makes my water pink!

Couch to 5K is super easy, there's an app for it. It starts off slow, walking/running intervals. Running is a great destresser, that's why I chose it.
Old 06-26-2017, 01:55 PM   #20
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
The problem with most diets is the person doing them considers them "diets" and thus they talk about it, talk about food, talk about what they are or are not eating. Too much focus on all of it keeps your brain engaged to FOOD. Just change your eating habits and exercise will will fix most issues. My biggest issue if finding restaurants that have low carb items other than salads.
Low-carb items other than salads:
Steak
Chicken Breast (non-breaded)
Eggs
Seafood
Turkey
Bacon

Basically, anything that doesn't have bread or bread products like pasta.

The tricky part is the sauce...best to get everything as plain as possible and cooked in butter, not vegetable oil.
Old 06-26-2017, 02:42 PM   #21
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh View Post
Yes I remember you had cucumber water in a cute little pitcher. It inspired me to get one myself. I love drinking water that looks pretty. If I smash up raspberries, it makes my water pink!

Couch to 5K is super easy, there's an app for it. It starts off slow, walking/running intervals. Running is a great destresser, that's why I chose it.

Does that mean don't bring M&M's?
Old 06-26-2017, 03:19 PM   #22
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 318916
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMJ4657 View Post
Does that mean don't bring M&M's?
No m&ms but I do love honey dew and strawberries 😉
Old 06-26-2017, 09:55 PM   #23
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh View Post

Strawberries with kiwi is fantastic also!
Old 06-27-2017, 06:23 AM   #24
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

User ID: 227670
My ECCIE Reviews

My BIGGEST downfall is Coca Cola. I hate diet drinks except for diet A&W root beer. But a cold coca cola poured into a frozen mug is devine. I have limited myself to one of the small cans a day. 90 worthless but refreshing calories.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:53 AM   #25
mwise
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I find that I can't do diet and exercise right off. I normally start lifting weights, then I add cardio. Once I start feeling better and seeing a difference I want more. That's when I start dieting.
I've done just about everything including the couch 2 5k. Really at the end of it, everything works. Just a matter of sticking with it and not getting perturbed when your progress isn't as fast as you think it should be. Another major thing is not beating yourself up when you slip/cheat. Get right back on that horse the next meal/day.
I'll second what BK said. Don't diet, change your lifestyle to a healthier one and lose weight until you get down to a healthy/happy size.
If you are lifting or doing strenuous exercise, know that your shocked muscles WILL retain water. Plus muscle weighs twice what fat does. Don't go by the scale, go by how your pants fit right out of the dryer or your belt notch.
Last bit of advice, there are places where you can buy meals already prepped for the week to keep you from eating out in restaurants. All you need is a fork and a microwave.
Old 06-27-2017, 09:24 AM   #26
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Here's an exercise I use as part of my HIT (high intensity training) workout. All it requires is a staircase and optionally, some kind of hand weights.

I just walk up and down the flight of stairs 5 times and rest at the bottom of the 5th flight down until I've just barely caught my breath, and start again. It works fine with body weight but if that gets too easy, try adding dumbbells or kettlebells to carry up and down with you. I just got done with 5 sets with a 20 pound dumbbell in each hand and I am feeling the burn. I'm trying to add another set on every week or so.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:44 PM   #27
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

User ID: 227670
My ECCIE Reviews

I only had about 1/4 of a can of Coke today!! However I was with Ginger "miss perfect body" today and I felt guilty drinking it. She looks great!
Old 06-28-2017, 04:28 AM   #28
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Casey View Post
I only had about 1/4 of a can of Coke today!! However I was with Ginger "miss perfect body" today and I felt guilty drinking it. She looks great!
I'm far from perfect, but thank you for the sweet compliment!

You looked absolutely fabulous, too! Amazing progress on your weight loss.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:06 AM   #29
Rollypolly
Valued Poster

I thing I think would work for well working out . Have a provider walk in front of me so I can focus on the booty. Tired need a goal, just look at the prize in front lol had a girl in front of the other day. I walked I don't how far.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:33 AM   #30
BK
Valued Poster

Go to a gym, plenty of eye candy to motivate you while you work on you... just don't stare n glare at them. My place has a big room with glass the women do their classes in I just sit up on my cycle peddling away enjoying the view of them in those tight yoga pants so much candy for a perv to look at.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women