Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160257
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2017, 05:06 PM   #31
bill sins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Looks like This Doc fucktard has a few white knights trying to protect his ass. Good info to know if you happen to be a lady in his sights. Don't you clients want to know who the shit birds are? So much horro reaction to BBFS isn't it vital information to know who he is porking?
Plus he doesn't appear to be a south texas member anyway.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 01:27 PM   #32
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill sins View Post
Looks like This Doc fucktard has a few white knights trying to protect his ass. Good info to know if you happen to be a lady in his sights. Don't you clients want to know who the shit birds are? So much horro reaction to BBFS isn't it vital information to know who he is porking?
Plus he doesn't appear to be a south texas member anyway.
Exactly. Gotta hide like always but whatever. I'm done. I spoke my peace.
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 01:56 PM   #33
valleyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

i disappear for a good while and i come back to this? .......
valleyguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:41 PM   #34
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleyguy View Post
i disappear for a good while and i come back to this? .......
You didn't miss much lol

Well my hot friend just got back on the board and we are coming to McAllen in a couple of weeks lol
Old 06-28-2017, 09:49 PM   #35
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
That's the problem. Me and 3 other ladies won't see him but I'll put it like this. BBFS happens alot but when this nasty ass keeps hounding girls for it all the time and then to lower their rate at that, makes this community less safe for us ladies. I'd post all the things he has PM'd me and text me in the past, however I will not post it here. Don't need another 6 month ban over this nonsense. But it's about time he gets called out for being a dirty bastard. I'd say more but this right here should be enough. Want more info then message me. If he wants deny it, that's fine but I have proof of these accusations. Screenshots are a bitch! Happy hobbying ladies and gentlemen!

One more thing. When he was a mod for those few short days, he would threaten the ladies with banning them if he didn't get what he wants which is of course BBFS. That's probably why he writes the reviews he writes because he probably gets what he wants. So disgusting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAP View Post
WOW !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by goelie View Post
holy fuck
Thats what I was thinking.
llubder is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 08:57 AM   #36
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dick Doc......

MANY MANY Providers have reported he is a danger to this comunity, thus the reason he was dismissed from being a mod within ap2/3 days.

Now, by his posts in the welcome wagon, he preys on the naive ladies starting out.

Some might think threads such as this one are unimportant, but as a provider, I know that a negative post/ alert on this Doc Dock, increases the chances that a new provider starting out in this comunity will not have the misfortune of seeing this dangerous hobbyist.

-Harrases for bbfs
-He is a thief. Will pay whatever rate HE decides to pay a lady.
-Owes me $500

Besos,
Francisca
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 09:10 AM   #37
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
Dick Doc......

MANY MANY Providers have reported he is a danger to this comunity, thus the reason he was dismissed from being a mod within ap2/3 days.

Now, by his posts in the welcome wagon, he preys on the naive ladies starting out.

Some might think threads such as this one are unimportant, but as a provider, I know that a negative post/ alert on this Doc Dock, increases the chances that a new provider starting out in this comunity will not have the misfortune of seeing this dangerous hobbyist.

-Harrases for bbfs
-He is a thief. Will pay whatever rate HE decides to pay a lady.
-Owes me $500

Besos,
Francisca
You're right about him preying on the new girls starting out on here. He's already tried to plead his case to my friend who just got back on this board telling her that I'm drama, etc... and he's right we never met, but once he passed the screening process with me, that's when he started hounding me for BBFS and at a lower rate with that. Like I guess he didn't read my signature line lol I hope his shit falls off from all the barebacking he does with women. Besides my friend has seen the proof I have on him and she definitely won't be seeing him.
And of course Dick Holyday is already trying to hide behind other hobbyists proclaiming his innocence but like I said, I have proof and if anyone wants it feel free to email me. If he was such a gentleman like he claims to be, then he wouldn't be hounding ladies.fir bareback or talk a lady down on her rates. That's not gentleman like behavior.
Old 06-29-2017, 10:21 AM   #38
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16
Default Whoah....

Quote:
You're right about him preying on the new girls starting out on here. He's already tried to plead his case to my friend who just got back on this board telling her that I'm drama, etc... and he's right we never met, but once he passed the screening process with me, that's when he started hounding me for BBFS and at a lower rate with that. Like I guess he didn't read my signature line lol I hope his shit falls off from all the barebacking he does with women. Besides my friend has seen the proof I have on him and she definitely won't be seeing him.
And of course Dick Holyday is already trying to hide behind other hobbyists proclaiming his innocence but like I said, I have proof and if anyone wants it feel free to email me. If he was such a gentleman like he claims to be, then he wouldn't be hounding ladies.fir bareback or talk a lady down on her rates. That's not gentleman like behavior.
...and I thought "Marshall of Eccie" was enough proof of "dickishness".
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 10:30 AM   #39
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
WOW! I've been following this with more than a passing interest.

I think it's notable that Doc has not denied these allegations. Well, I've gone through all of his reviews and have made a decision NEVER to see any of the girls he has reviewed. As for girls he has not reviewed, it's a crap shoot.

Be careful out there boys and girls.

rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 12:42 PM   #40
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Moderators are volunteers......
Dick Doc was fired from a volunteer job in 2 days...... Enough said.

Besos,
Francisca
Old 06-29-2017, 02:19 PM   #41
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

If a girl voluntarily goes BB with Doc, that is between the two of them. Is he harassing for it, or just asking for it? Lots of girls go BB, we see proof with pregnant providers all the time.
I know lot's of guys that haggle over prices with girls, which could be considered a dick move, but if he is actually shorting a girl on an agreed price it's being a dick.
Most wives would call all the guys here dicks for consorting with whores, so define what it is to be a dick.
I don't really have a dog in the fight, but this has been interesting reading.
Maybe Doc will step in and give his side of the story.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 02:32 PM   #42
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
If a girl voluntarily goes BB with Doc, that is between the two of them. Is he harassing for it, or just asking for it? Lots of girls go BB, we see proof with pregnant providers all the time.
I know lot's of guys that haggle over prices with girls, which could be considered a dick move, but if he is actually shorting a girl on an agreed price it's being a dick.
Most wives would call all the guys here dicks for consorting with whores, so define what it is to be a dick.
He won't give his side of the story. If you want proof of all this then email me and I'll give it to you. And for the record, BBFS has never been an option for me. BBBJ yes but never full service.
Old 06-29-2017, 02:44 PM   #43
bald eagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 115

Pretty sure that all of Majesty's former clients, like me, can attest that she does NOT do BBFS. BBBJ is top-notch, but BBFS is a no-no.
bald eagle is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 03:34 PM   #44
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bald eagle View Post
Pretty sure that all of Majesty's former clients, like me, can attest that she does NOT do BBFS. BBBJ is top-notch, but BBFS is a no-no.
Concur
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 05:51 PM   #45
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
If a girl voluntarily goes BB with Doc, that is between the two of them. Is he harassing for it, or just asking for it?

Harassing. He asks, and when told No, he will continue to ask, offers to show you health record, tries to convince ladies to offer bbfs by promising to only see them, claims to want a real world relationship, has gone as far as saying he wants to have children with a provider. Regardless of a lady saying No, he continues and continues to pressure.

Lots of girls go BB, we see proof with pregnant providers all the time.
He shorts ladies. Never bothers to haggle over rates, just simply pays whatever he wants.

I refer to him as Dick Doc, because of his handle. I can't say I use the word "dick" to insult anyone, only because it's just not a word I use. I believe Doc Holiday is a danger to providers, and to the hobby comunity as a whole

Doc gave his version of his side last year. When he realized he had no argument, he ran like the coward he is. I truly doubt he will try, nor want to go against the many ladies he has ticked off in this comunity once again.

He bacame a moderator, and thanks to the multitude of providers that came together and alerted the administrators of eccie of his MO, he was dismissed as a mod within days.

Besos,
Francisca

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women