Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2017, 12:34 PM   #16
jayt4567
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

The best way to help is change the law. US need to legalize prostitution and it will create a friendly and safer environment for this industry.
jayt4567 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 09:33 PM   #17
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Yes. Yes. Yes. I have.

I really have done a lot but it will take time. Especially since I'm wanting to take down the human traffickers.

I hope to have over 60 students from UT who will be outside 10 AMP'S in the next week.

There is a place in Round Rock called GoGo and someone is outside taking photos of the dudes going in and out.

Give it time.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 09:40 PM   #18
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

So you are no better than the retard that does John TV.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 05:20 AM   #19
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Looks like you are the one creating traffic at the AMP!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Yes. Yes. Yes. I have.

I really have done a lot but it will take time. Especially since I'm wanting to take down the human traffickers.

I hope to have over 60 students from UT who will be outside 10 AMP'S in the next week.

There is a place in Round Rock called GoGo and someone is outside taking photos of the dudes going in and out.

Give it time.
I think you just invented Pimparazzi....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 10:21 PM   #20
spa999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Agreed... legalize and tax. Maybe that'd work. Maybe. Maybe not.

Know why cops spend a lot of time chasing down speeders and handing out tickets? Money. It funds their departments. Even with the laws being what they are, if the politicians and police decided drug trafficking needed to be stopped, it would be. Fast. And yet, it goes on. Have the temerity to do 71 in a 55... busted. That is because one ticket brings in 100s of $ in revenue to the locality. A prisoner in jail however takes $ *out* of the system. If municipalities could somehow make $ off of ppl being locked up, drug dealers would be too scared to deal. The cops would have them post-haste... just like they do speeders. IF the cops are not on the take from drug-traffickers, however. Which leads us back to...
...AMPs. They are are allowed to go on b/c of corruption (large Asian organized crime syndicates are often behind them, and they make sure local police are "taken care of") and the fact that AMPs as businesses do pay taxes. That is $. $ talks, bullshit walks. Police could shut down AMPs tomorrow if it paid their depts. via fines and fees. But instead, AMPs pay the cities they are in via taxes. Thus cities don't care what they do. As for police, you need to offer them a better deal than they are getting from rich Asian crime bosses who pay them regularly to stay away from their spas. Also, spas are used to launder money from other illegal activities, such as drug-selling. That is a major factor, too.

Legalizing and special-fee-ing AMPs may work if the AMPs refused to collect the special fees and LE came down on them, or if LE got a special bonus for shutting the places down. What gets rewarded gets done. But localities can't compete with the stay-away $ the cops get paid. And anyone who threatens to expose this cozy little system risks his life. Word.

Noble of the OP to want to challenge these fuckers. But he needs to understand he is taking on more than a handful of mamasans and their daddies. He is taking on LE and crime syndicates, too. And those boys play for keeps.

Best approach, arguably the safest for him, is to publicize trafficking in spas and encourage customers to refrain from going. Doing so anonymously is the better approach. Thes guys are not at all above murder to protect their interests. After all, if holding children hostage is on their menu, murder is a pretty easy step away for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayt4567 View Post
The best way to help is change the law. US need to legalize prostitution and it will create a friendly and safer environment for this industry.
spa999 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 06:04 AM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

I disagree, the OP posted it so he owns it. He wants to be out front in his crusade, then that is where he should be or he is a pretend activist. Marvin Zindler was out front and on TV when he brought the Chicken Ranch down in the 70s.
Old 06-18-2017, 11:42 AM   #22
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Yawn
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 01:59 PM   #23
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️➕1️⃣
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 06:06 PM   #24
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Independents

Independents are rare. I estimate 75-80% are managed. I don't know of away to find out who. One quick way is to expect she is managed is she does all her scheduling by text messages.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 07:33 PM   #25
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
I think that's the main point of this post.. Hit them in the wallet where it hurts the most and they will eventually fade away...
Exactly. Pity there are johns out there who don't care that the AMP they might be frequenting Does use traffic'ed gals..

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesmo888 View Post
I do not see a woman unless she is 100% independent, at least I try to.
Same here. If i even get a hint she has a pimp, i turn the other way and keep on a walkin..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayt4567 View Post
I've argued that point before with some of my liberal buddies, who seem ALL for legalizing pot. BUT when it comes to legalizing prostitution, they all say "NO way in hell dude"..
Which makes me wonder WHY In their eyes, its ok to legalize weed, but not solicitation?
I see it as a net gain in a # of ways..
1) if it's legal, its going to be LESS attractive to the illegal elements (like for drugs)
2) if it's legal, like with driving taxis etc, you can require certification. For that they need to be clean and of legal age. So no more underage lasses.. It also protects the johns AND gals.
3) if its legal/requiring certs, gals can join UP to say licensed brothels, and thus no longer NEED pimps..
4) if it's legal, guys (and gals who also go out for paid hook ups) no longer fear stings. Same with the gals who provide.
5) if it's legal, THEY CAN TAX IT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spa999 View Post
Which leads us back to...
...AMPs. They are are allowed to go on b/c of corruption (large Asian organized crime syndicates are often behind them, and they make sure local police are "taken care of") and the fact that AMPs as businesses do pay taxes. That is $. $ talks, bullshit walks. Police could shut down AMPs tomorrow if it paid their depts. via fines and fees. But instead, AMPs pay the cities they are in via taxes. Thus cities don't care what they do. As for police, you need to offer them a better deal than they are getting from rich Asian crime bosses who pay them regularly to stay away from their spas. Also, spas are used to launder money from other illegal activities, such as drug-selling. That is a major factor, too.
Which is why i feel ALL cops (and politicians) who are corrupt and TAKE those payments, should be punished a HELL OF A LOT worse than we joe schmoe averages are, for similar crimes. CAUSE Not only are they breaking the law by taking the bribes, BUT THEY ARE violating their sworn oaths of office.. To me that's a DOUBLE whammy and thus needs to be smacked down on hard as hell..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 10:17 PM   #26
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I disagree, the OP posted it so he owns it. He wants to be out front in his crusade, then that is where he should be or he is a pretend activist. Marvin Zindler was out front and on TV when he brought the Chicken Ranch down in the 70s.
I'm on the front lines. With human trafficking it's more time consuming but I'm making progress.

My hope is that 6 places will be raided in the next few days. Then after that, the other 40 will fall.

There will be a ton of resources available to the gals. They just won't be locked up and deported.
Old 06-18-2017, 10:26 PM   #27
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

You are absolutely correct. I know first hand how evil and deadly they are.

This is the hill I will die on.
Old 06-21-2017, 05:49 PM   #28
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Most dudes in Austin don't care so I want to know if other parts of the country are cool with it too.

Do you think it is totally fine for an AMP to engage in prostitution within 100 feet of a preschool, daycare and / or a K-5th. school.
Old 06-21-2017, 09:53 PM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

What does human trafficking have to do with an AMP location?
Old 06-22-2017, 12:38 PM   #30
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Most dudes in Austin don't care so I want to know if other parts of the country are cool with it too.

Do you think it is totally fine for an AMP to engage in prostitution within 100 feet of a preschool, daycare and / or a K-5th. school.
If a particular AMP is engaged in human trafficking I have a problem with them operating within 1000 miles of anything.

If they are one of those who are not trafficking, and not soliciting to the school or in a blatant way, then the whole 100 feet thing is a ridiculous and artificial restriction.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women